Thursday, 8/16 Live Show

Drummer1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane even agreed to "slow down" if he was close to winning HOH & MB needed more time to win the $$$$.....UGH! What is up with these guys?

And Dan was moaning all week that he would do "anything" to get to see a pic. of his wife....."anything" but try?

Well so much for Shane putting up Frank and Boogie.....can't believe it

Dan isn't willing to get his hands dirty, rather someone else do the dirty work.....

I really didn't want Shane to win. he wants to be Frank's girlfriend to bad. You would think that Dan would have really went for it this week and put up Frank and Boogie. His laying low is gonna cost him sooner or later.

Maybe Boogie can get in Shane's ear and get the big Brit nominated or better yet, J-a-n-e-l-l-e-d.

That is the thing about this week. Shane is very malleable.

Maybe Boogie can get in Shane's ear and get the big Brit nominated or better yet, J-a-n-e-l-l-e-d.

Boogie did say she was on his nerves, never picking up her dishes......it will be interesting to see who Shane listens too or if he goes on his own.....putting up Jenn and Joe would be safe but a waste imo

Bitter party of one.... I've seen some of the stuff she's tweeted or said in chats or interviews. She's so bitter and nasty. She needs to just move on with her life.

Oh she has moved on with her life...but Big Brother will always be a part of her life. You mention the words Big Brother and there are LOTS of people that will immediately think of Janelle. One of the best...if not the best women to play the game. IMO.

Amen Jammer!

Britt getting the safety was smart, even though she figured Shane would likely win HOH and she would be safe...her winning safety prevents anyone else from having it, and leaves the nom list wide open.

I would love to see slimeball and little orphan annie on the block this week, but don't think Shane will do it.

Wow. I came to this thread to say I'm disappointed Wil left the house tonight. After seeing Janelle's comment I realize she totally deserved what happened to her last week. Good riddance.

I wish Wil the best. The feeds will be boring without him IMO. :(

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name