Thursday, 8/16 Live Show

Drummer1

Agree - I figured they cut the feeds to tell them to stop filling the safety jugs since Brit won. So now Joe, Dan and Ashley have to go for HOH or $.

they can't go for hoh cuz they chose safety...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really? I thought Julie said if they went for the safety or money they couldn't go for hoh....my bad

I'm not sure what Ashley's strategy is. She's filling both HOH and $ now.

Yeah Dan and Joe are filing HOH now.

I just saw pretty much all the jugs. Shane already won this. We might as well go to bed!

Yeah but he needs to relax and not get cocky because if he knocks it over - then he's completey done.

If you look at how well Boogie is moving and filling the money jug, he probably could have given Shane a run for HoH.Hope Frank is smart enough to see that. The other day Frank said something about not making a big move and ending up on the block. Boogie said, well then they would still have to deal with me and I'd go after them. Frank replied... but I would be the one gone.

Britney may be safe but I double dawg guarantee she'll be ordering Shane to put up certain people. I wish he would think for himself just once instead of letting her run the ship. I would actually like to see Shane, Danielle and Frank distance themselves from the coaches.

Britney should have went for the money...she should have known this was in the bag for Shane. Therefore keeping her safe anyway.

good point......

hope Shane grows some this week....

hope Frank breaks up with Booger.....

finally, getting interesting

Watching the feeds has been an interesting experience this year. I just heard Danielle say "Heath can I get an update?" and they cut the feeds. There's also been some slow on the trigger feed cuts so we saw Zingbot come in and the beginning of another comp. And then hearing some of the DRs.... Very interesting....

Shane even agreed to "slow down" if he was close to winning HOH & MB needed more time to win the $$$$.....UGH! What is up with these guys?

And Dan was moaning all week that he would do "anything" to get to see a pic. of his wife....."anything" but try?

Watching the feeds has been an interesting experience this year. I just heard Danielle say "Heath can I get an update?" and they cut the feeds. There's also been some slow on the trigger feed cuts so we saw Zingbot come in and the beginning of another comp. And then hearing some of the DRs.... Very interesting....

I think they must be hiring illegal immigrants to monitor the feeds to save money this year.

Shane even agreed to "slow down" if he was close to winning HOH & MB needed more time to win the $$$$.....UGH! What is up with these guys?

And Dan was moaning all week that he would do "anything" to get to see a pic. of his wife....."anything" but try?

Dan was going really fast for safety and was right behind Britney in the Safety. Now he is almost in second place in the HOH.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name