Drummer1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shane should win this hands down

doubt a girl win this

all previous winners of this type of comp were guys zach, kevin, jeff :animated_bouncy:

the only mystery is who wins the 10k :animated_bouncy:

I'm not sure if I want Shane to win. Britney said earlier he wouldn't put Frank and Boogie on the block and I want to see one of them leave this week!! However, he's the most physically fit so he'll probably win. I doubt he'll put anything in the smaller jugs.

Joe is going all out for safety. Smart move.

yep :animated_bouncy:

frank must be furious :animated_bouncy:

Greedy Boogie feels so safe that he is going for money. That should make Frank think about how much Boogie worries about keeping Frank safe that he can't even bother to try for HoH.

From your lips to Frank's brain. lol

What 4 are going for HOH and what 4 for Safety besides Joe? I know Boogie going for $$

It looked like Britney, Joe and Ashley were going for Safety. Ian and Danielle going for HOH. Maybe Shane and Dan for HOH too.

Maybe safety for Jenn but I couldn't really tell.

Greedy Boogie feels so safe that he is going for money. That should make Frank think about how much Boogie worries about keeping Frank safe that he can't even bother to try for HoH.

No chit! I think that is a disgusting thing to do for your partner that wins comps to keep you together. Frank should be mad and arrogant Boogie should get nominated for that.

Is it just the first person to fill that jug that wins? So all four going for safety can't all win? I didn't hear all the instructions. I've got a storm moving in which might knock me offline. Come on feeds, turn on!!!

Is it just the first person to fill that jug that wins? So all four going for safety can't all win? I didn't hear all the instructions. I've got a storm moving in which might knock me offline. Come on feeds, turn on!!!

Yes first to fill wins... They need to TURN ON THE FEEDS I'm not paying to not see stuff!!!!!!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name