Thursday, 8/16 Live Show

Drummer1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff on tonight's show...

Think it's just to weigh in on the season so far?

Host a competition?

Wear the zing-bot costume? {not sure if that has already aired or not, only caught 10 minutes of tonight's show}

Part of pandora's box?

Or will he get to enter game/play..

Thoughts?

Anyone have any official news?

I don't remember anyone but Julie ever doing the HOH and asking questions for some reason. I always thought that was one of her main purposes during the live show, but my memory may just be off.

I am sure the viewership will be up tonight in any case.

Who do we think is going home, Wil for sure, or Joe?

They have had a lot of guest hosts for competitions but I think you are right about the live show HOH. Have they ever had a guest host for that? Seems like Julie would need to control that.

Without any major shakeups today, Wil is the one going home.

They have had a lot of guest hosts for competitions but I think you are right about the live show HOH. Have they ever had a guest host for that? Seems like Julie would need to control that.

Yeah, the only scenario where I see JC not doing hosting duties for a live show is if she could not make it for some reason and they needed a guest host. I'm guessing Jeff is either there just to play some part in the HOH competition or they are just going to interview him. Him coming into the game like someone mentioned would be beyond ridiculous.

I hope it's 2 or 3 more boring weeks. I'd like to see Joe, Ashley and Jenn go... before the battle of the Quack Pack, Silent Six, Final four and Tricky Trio alliances go at it. The chances of all three being gone are slim but, let's at least have 2 more weeks of the "obvious"... then

"Let's get it on!!!"

I hope it's 2 or 3 more boring weeks. I'd like to see Joe, Ashley and Jenn go... before the battle of the Quack Pack, Silent Six, Final four and Tricky Trio alliances go at it. The chances of all three being gone are slim but, let's at least have 2 more weeks of the "obvious"... then

"Let's get it on!!!"

aaaahh....only in a perfect world!

Without any major shakeups today, Wil is the one going home.

Yeah, the only scenario where I see JC not doing hosting duties for a live show is if she could not make it for some reason and they needed a guest host. I'm guessing Jeff is either there just to play some part in the HOH competition or they are just going to interview him. Him coming into the game like someone mentioned would be beyond ridiculous.

Pretty sure they said an interview with Jeff....probably just to get his view on how the game is progressing. Even if he's just standing there looking fine....'ll take watching Jeff any way I can!!!

As much as I'd like to see a floater (Joe, Jenn, or Ashley) go the next couple week... so we can have 5 weeks of fireworks as the intertwined alliances go after each other. I also would LOVE to see someone turn on Mike and get him the $%#@ out of that house. He's so horrible on so many levels... I'll just call him scum!

As much as I'd like to see a floater (Joe, Jenn, or Ashley) go the next couple week... so we can have 5 weeks of fireworks as the intertwined alliances go after each other. I also would LOVE to see someone turn on Mike and get him the $%#@ out of that house. He's so horrible on so many levels... I'll just call him scum!

I'd rather see the coaches go in the next three weeks. I wish Dan was on the block right now. I would like to see the newbies rebel against the reruns taking over the game and get them out. Then maybe some of them would actually step up and play a good game.

Based on the clip on CBS.com it appears he's just joining Julie live in the studio -- probably an interview of some type.

I didn't think he'd really get to go in to the game, but there has been talk about the ratings for this season being terrible .. so I wouldn't put it past them to do something to spice this season up.

Looks like they are going with door number 2, special guest appearances to try to bolster flagging ratings.

I couldn't agree more. And to see one of the floater newbies put him out on his scummy ass would be so awesome!!

i am still waiting for the main event to begin

which is when dan really has to really start competing to stay in the house or the coaches boogie , britney, dan taste the block for first time and then having to start campaigning to stay in the house

in a nutshell when the big alliance finally turn on one another

so far the under-card has been rather boring and drawn out :animated_bouncy:

showtime :animated_bouncy:

i really dont get why they are doing another endurance so soon

usually you do endurance when there is a clear divided in the house and you want the hg's to sweat it out for who get power :animated_bouncy:

current events segment sucks :animated_bouncy:

joe tries too hard :animated_bouncy:

hands down one of the cheesiest episode of bb :animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name