Tuesday, August 14th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

They've been taking pictures and Frank just got done writing his blog. Don't they usually do this all on Wednesday?

Well? What were they talking about? :blink:

Various sex acts, which they have participated in & have not... preferences... weird things about them... You would just have to see/hear it... went on for a good hour plus... It was actually quite interesting & funny too... Plus believe it or not I ACTUALLY learned something new... nothing I would ever do but all the same something I had NEVER heard of or even imagined...

They've been taking pictures and Frank just got done writing his blog. Don't they usually do this all on Wednesday?

That's what I thought too...Wednesday.

I can't remember the feeds being this boring with so many still in the house. All four feeds on Wil and Ashley playing with teddy bears. Seriously????

That's what I thought too...Wednesday.

I can't remember the feeds being this boring with so many still in the house. All four feeds on Wil and Ashley playing with teddy bears. Seriously????

I was just thinking that!!!!! LOL! Reduced to two 'adults' laying in bed playing dress up with teddy bears and talking in baby talk....

I KNOW!!!! I'm so worried about him! From what I can make out, he's talking about hating Boogie and Frank right now. I think.... Cause he keeps saying something about stupid Frank in a unitard.

Thank GOD Britney is back to calm him down!

That was kind of frightening! I could make out the F-word a thousand times and HoH... My speakers are poopie.... It was interesting when Brit walked up she said "Ian what are you thinking when you are rocking?"... I like that she is always there for him, always trying to keep him level. He looked very agitated and disturbed...

That was kind of frightening! I could make out the F-word a thousand times and HoH... My speakers are poopie.... It was interesting when Brit walked up she said "Ian what are you thinking when you are rocking?"... I like that she is always there for him, always trying to keep him level. He looked very agitated and disturbed...

All I could think was that at least the cameras were still on him so they knew he was doing this. I was freaking out! I think Britney's brother is alot like Ian so she works really well with him,