Monday, August 13th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Sounds like there was some scheming dont last night (early morning) between Wil, Ashly and Frank to backdoor Dan. Frank wasn't 100% on board but, considering it (aka, talk to boogie and see if that's what he wants to do).

As soon as Wil and Ash left the HoH, Ian was straight up there to find out what was going on. Ian did his best to keep Frank on point (keeping nom's the same) and didn't push too hard to keep Dan off the block (as to not raise suspicion) and in the long run it seemed Frank was keeping noms the same but, still considering a BD. (aka, talk to boogie and see what he thinks.)

That Frank sure does want to make big moves. I really don't think Dan will make it to the end. They will probably get Dan in a fast forward or double eviction like they did Jeff. That seems to be a good time to make the big moves.

I would love to see Boogie play without Frank.... I think he would be crippled.

I agree Dan's cockiness this season is off-putting but, I'm still cheering him on, to seeing what he does... it seems he's has some big picture plan that I just don't see yet. (Working with Boogie??!??)

So, I'm very happy Frank didn't use the PoV. I'm super-duper happy either Joe or Wil is going home (and I change my mind daily as to which I detest more :lol: ) this week.

It will be interesting to see if the conversation last night between Frank, Wil and Ashley will impact the Silent 6 so far as to dismantle it completely. But, then again, it may just depend on who gets HoH. As usual... ;)