Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Survivor Countdown

14 posts in this topic

Lets get the trivia going!!!!!!!

The questions and answers have to come from Mortys...and they must be from the show updates not posters posts.

Unfortunately there is only Survivor 10 to get the trivia from (see Survivor 10 Archives) and you may have to search around. (edit: OOPS...also I just found the Suvivor Fan page...access thru the BB front page...you can use that for questions too.)

Keep the trivia going...when a question is answered correctly anyone can post a new question..check in often to see if the question you posted has been answered.

And with that said here is the first question:

Which castaway gathered odd things and kept them in a bag that they took just about every where with them?

Great idea Dade!

Wish I knew the answer. :( Maybe nemo will as he always had an answer for Big Brother. :P

Great idea Dade!

Wish I knew the answer. :(  Maybe nemo will as he always had an answer for Big Brother.  :P

Not a big fan of Survivor. I did watch the first season, though. Will these questions be coming from Morty's archives? Is there a Morty's Survivor archives section???

:huh:

yes all answers and questions come from mortys....see the survivor fan page..access thru the Big Brother Front page or at the top of the forum index page.

WTG mo...good job

I have another one...this is from the survivor fan page....accessed thru the BB front page or the top of the forum index...

Who offended Jeffs senses and how?

WTG mo you are 2 for 2!!!!

Want another one?

Koror voted to give immunity to which Ulong castaway?

WTG again mo....3 for 3!!!!!

Any one else have a question?

Not a big fan of Survivor. I did watch the first season, though. Will these questions be coming from Morty's archives? Is there a Morty's Survivor archives section???

Gets excited and lights tiki torch...accidentally sets hair on fire...%&^%^$$**!

4 Days to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Using this link : http://www.mortystv.com/survivor.shtml to Survivor Palau and Survivor Vanautu go all the way to the bottom.

Who won the Reward trip to watch the Volcano?

CONGRATS to mo....you are 4 for 4 now :D:)

2 and ....... ready.....set.......90 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o