Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Survivor Countdown

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,846 posts
Lets get the trivia going!!!!!!!

The questions and answers have to come from Mortys...and they must be from the show updates not posters posts.

Unfortunately there is only Survivor 10 to get the trivia from (see Survivor 10 Archives) and you may have to search around. (edit: OOPS...also I just found the Suvivor Fan page...access thru the BB front page...you can use that for questions too.)

Keep the trivia going...when a question is answered correctly anyone can post a new question..check in often to see if the question you posted has been answered.

And with that said here is the first question:

Which castaway gathered odd things and kept them in a bag that they took just about every where with them?

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Great idea Dade!

Wish I knew the answer. sad.gif Maybe nemo will as he always had an answer for Big Brother. tongue.gif

Angelo Joe

Angelo Joe

Forum Moderator

• 3,526 posts
QUOTE(Jem @ Sep 3 2005, 04:39 PM)
Great idea Dade!

Wish I knew the answer. sad.gif  Maybe nemo will as he always had an answer for Big Brother.  tongue.gif

Not a big fan of Survivor. I did watch the first season, though. Will these questions be coming from Morty's archives? Is there a Morty's Survivor archives section???
huh.gif

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,846 posts
yes all answers and questions come from mortys....see the survivor fan page..access thru the Big Brother Front page or at the top of the forum index page.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,846 posts
WTG mo...good job

I have another one...this is from the survivor fan page....accessed thru the BB front page or the top of the forum index...

Who offended Jeffs senses and how?

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
WTG mo!

10 Days to go.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,846 posts
WTG mo you are 2 for 2!!!!

Want another one?

Koror voted to give immunity to which Ulong castaway?

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,846 posts
WTG again mo....3 for 3!!!!!

Any one else have a question?

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
9 Days to go.

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
QUOTE(Angelo Joe @ Sep 4 2005, 10:12 PM)
Not a big fan of Survivor. I did watch the first season, though. Will these questions be coming from Morty's archives? Is there a Morty's Survivor archives section??? 
huh.gif

FYI ... we do have an archived Survivor 10 Subforum in this Forum!!!

ScottishTXn

ScottishTXn

• Pip
  • 1,065 posts
Gets excited and lights tiki torch...accidentally sets hair on fire...%&^%^$$**!

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,846 posts
4 Days to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Using this link : http://www.mortystv.com/survivor.shtml to Survivor Palau and Survivor Vanautu go all the way to the bottom.

Who won the Reward trip to watch the Volcano?

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,846 posts
CONGRATS to mo....you are 4 for 4 now biggrin.gif smile.gif

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,846 posts
2 and ....... ready.....set.......90 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users