Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9 - Part 2

Snaps

you get the feeling your on the board alone..

your not but no one cares what you have to say... :lol:

I'm stating my opinion about a house guest which is allowed, I'll withhold my opinion of other posters since that isn't allowed. I've been reading & posting at Morty's for years and don't care if my opinion meshes with what you or anyone else thinks. I'm not a Pignelle fan and that is also allowed here.

Thanks for the link kywildkat! I hope Janelle is going back and watching the feeds...LOL! She's probably glad she got the hell away from this crackpot.

I can't wait for the houseguests reaction to her when they get out. I bet there will be a lot to talk about in the jury house.

Janelle's tweeting!

Janelle Pierzina@JanellePierzina

@britney_haynes you will get Brigaded soon. I guess you didn't learn from your season. So much for girl power. What a joke! #teamjoe

Ugh wish I could give Joe a huge hug. I really hope he survives this week. My only vote. Go Joe!!!! I'm pulling for you :-( #bb14

Thank you to all the fans that supported me this season! It's so great to be home! ;)#bb14. #homeatlast

Janelle's tweeting!

@britney_haynes you will get Brigaded soon. I guess you didn't learn from your season. So much for girl power. What a joke! #teamjoe

Ugh wish I could give Joe a huge hug. I really hope he survives this week. My only vote. Go Joe!!!! I'm pulling for you :-( #bb14

Thank you to all the fans that supported me this season! It's so great to be home! ;)#bb14. #homeatlast

Yeah she is! According to ED she is going to be spilling some secrets later tonight on twitter... I set her twitter for mobile alerts so to not miss a thing!!!!

I'm stating my opinion about a house guest which is allowed, I'll withhold my opinion of other posters since that isn't allowed. I've been reading & posting at Morty's for years and don't care if my opinion meshes with what you or anyone else thinks. I'm not a Pignelle fan and that is also allowed here.

Danielle, is this you? How did you get Internet access from inside the bb house?

Ps.....your profile page shows you just joined last month, not years ago. Whoops.

Yeah she is! According to ED she is going to be spilling some secrets later tonight on twitter... I set her twitter for mobile alerts so to not miss a thing!!!!

Thought this was bunny boilers thread "shrugs" guess Pignelle fans just can't move on

Danielle, is this you? How did you get Internet access from inside the bb house?

Ps.....your profile page shows you just joined last month, not years ago. Whoops.

Right!!!!!!!!! The lies keep growing & growing...

If you're obsessed with me please move on to the bunny boiler thread, the two of you could be great friends. This is a new acct because I'm too lazy to look for the password for my old acct not that it matters much.

If you're obsessed with me please move on to the bunny boiler thread, the two of you could be great friends. This is a new acct because I'm too lazy to look for the password for my old acct not that it matters much.

I did go to Danielle's thread but unfortunately you were there trolling and Janelle hating. You are always welcome to state your opinion but try not to aggravate people who have favorite players - remember they have opinions also.

And what name did you go by in the past? I don't think I caught the name . . .

Hey i cant find ed any where! He use to be on rtvzone.com but all i see is last years videos! Ugg!

You have to purchase them this year for $14.99. I can't seem to bring myself to fork over any more cash for this year's cast than I already have.

You have to purchase them this year for $14.99. I can't seem to bring myself to fork over any more cash for this year's cast than I already have.

I guess i wont be seeing evil dick this year! :lol:

He had an early bird special for $9.99. I find that they are more interesting than the feeds. He will be having Janelle on Tuesday and Dr. Will will be on an upcoming episode.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name