Sunday, August 12 - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

I don't care if Wil or Joe go home this week... either one is a good choice, imo. But, today is the last day for one of the them to work out something with Boogie to get a nomination change.

I really don't care either but if I had to choose it would be Joe. These idiots complain about Joe cooking so much food....let's see how they like it when they have to do it themselves. Also, Joe is to loud in his DR's but Will's are funny. And Boogie wants Will to go so I want him to stay!

I wish these asshats would quit singing... they know they are not allowed... I think IF they have been warned over three times that $$ should be taken out of their pay.. BB has comeone & keeps saying "Quit singing" but Dumbell, Germ & Wil can't stop... and Dumbell just belts it out... Dan is pretty bad about it too... they need to stop...

I wish these asshats would quit singing... they know they are not allowed... I think IF they have been warned over three times that $$ should be taken out of their pay.. BB has comeone & keeps saying "Quit singing" but Dumbell, Germ & Wil can't stop... and Dumbell just belts it out... Dan is pretty bad about it too... they need to stop...

There is so much WBRB on the live feeds that it really does ruin it. Singing being just one of several problems.

I can't blame them really though, since there is no real punishment for doing so. Heck I'd probably do the exact same thing in their position.