All Star Stories

bigguy117

I was watching Dick's show today from Wednesday night. He had on Hayden and James Rhine. They were telling Hayden a couple of stories from All Stars about how the HG's treated production.

One story they told was that they wanted something for dinner, (lobster I think), when they were told no, they decided to all start singing in order to cut off the live feeds. They told production that they would keep singing until they received what they wanted. Production would threaten them saying, "We won't turn the feeds back on", and they said like we give a damn.

Another story.

They were on food restrictions and it was over at midnight. The HG's wanted food at midnight and production told them they would have to wait until morning. The HG's all took off their microphones and said to hell with this we want our food. Production ended up getting them In & Out Burger.

Another story.

James, Will, Danielle and Chicken George snuck out of sequestor and went to a karaoke bar and a frat party. Chicken George was doing belly flops, they were drunk as hell. They were threatened to take away their stipend and other stuff. James said they are the reason that sequestor doesn't receive hard liquor.

They were talking about Howie and the "Jack Shack." James advice was that the best time to "do it" was in the morning when they are playing the wake up music because they know the feeds are off.

I gotta tell you that I don't even remember who these people are.... Other than Chicken George and Dr Will..... Everytime someone talks about the different people on All Stars, I keep thinking yeah I hope they are happy with their 15 mins cause they made no impression on me. Of course when they were talking about Shelley from last season, I couldn't figure out who she was either and I watched the feeds all summer last year.... It took me a bit to remember who she was.

Sounds fun for them, not so fun for the production people they had to deal with. Probably much easier for them to deal with people who are just so grateful to be on TV or BB that they just go along with whatever, rather than these returning "stars" whom know how far they can push the boundaries.

Makes me wonder with the whole Willie thing since he probably knew some type of inside info on production from his brother if he did anything this season we didn't know about.

I gotta tell you that I don't even remember who these people are.... Other than Chicken George and Dr Will..... Everytime someone talks about the different people on All Stars, I keep thinking yeah I hope they are happy with their 15 mins cause they made no impression on me. Of course when they were talking about Shelley from last season, I couldn't figure out who she was either and I watched the feeds all summer last year.... It took me a bit to remember who she was.

I remember James lol but mostly cause I found him cute, even though he seems kind of cocky/a jerk IRL to deal with. The ego is large with that one.

Sounds fun for them, not so fun for the production people they had to deal with. Probably much easier for them to deal with people who are just so grateful to be on TV or BB that they just go along with whatever, rather than these returning "stars" whom know how far they can push the boundaries.

Even this season when production has told Ian not to do something or he won't do something because he knows they will say something to him, I've heard Boogie tell Ian stuff like, who cares, do it anyway, what are they going to do to you.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name