Haven't the girls noticed?

scarletkate

Just wondering why it hasn't dawned on the girls that only females have been voted out so far (Willie doesn't count because he wasn't voted out.) They should be careful ~ if another girl goes up chances are she's going home.

Just wondering why it hasn't dawned on the girls that only females have been voted out so far (Willie doesn't count because he wasn't voted out.) They should be careful ~ if another girl goes up chances are she's going home.

Janelle was really the only strong woman in the house..Ashley and Jenn are coasting along...I do respect Danielle for her backdooring Jani but that was really Boogie's move...Brit I like a lot but she was blindsided by "The Brigade" in her season...I do not see these remaining four women aligning at all as a seperate alliance

Janelle was really the only strong woman in the house..Ashley and Jenn are coasting along...I do respect Danielle for her backdooring Jani but that was really Boogie's move...Brit I like a lot but she was blindsided by "The Brigade" in her season...I do not see these remaining four women aligning at all as a seperate alliance

Originally Dani wanted to nominate Jani first and Dan talked her out of it telling her that she was playing personal in wanting to get Jani out.

If you have watched BB12, Britneys original season, you will see a 4 man,alpha male, alliance, where they were basically glued to each other all season and called themselves the "Brigade" Britney was so thrown off course at the end when they told her about that alliance. How she didnt see that coming was unreal and shows how clueless she is at the BB game

If you have watched BB12, Britneys original season, you will see a 4 man,alpha male, alliance, where they were basically glued to each other all season and called themselves the "Brigade" Britney was so thrown off course at the end when they told her about that alliance. How she didnt see that coming was unreal and shows how clueless she is at the BB game

Well one of the things that managed to do really well was make side deals. So it never seemed as though they were all together. Don't forget, they had the whole house fooled and not just Britney.

Britney thinks as long as she has male attention, all is good. She is probably the one who will lose the most by having Janelle out of the house. I think some part of her

was starting to connect those dots but I also think she's not quite ready for the full consciousness of being disadvantaged as a female. Being around the guys just feels

too good to her! Hope she realizes it's a half million feel-good!

Originally Dani wanted to nominate Jani first and Dan talked her out of it telling her that she was playing personal in wanting to get Jani out.

I thought Dan wanted the coaches to stick together. The part I saw was Danielle wanted to put up Boogie and Frank but Dan wasn't haveing it.. That was when he was trying to get all 4 coaches to work together. That's how Wil, instead of Boogie, ended up against Frank on the block. But the Boogger Eater had to pull his manipulation maneuvers pursuading them into backdooring Janelle. Britney and Danielles insecurities and paranoia that Janelle was spreading lies, being fake, couldn't be trusted, and talking about everyone behind their backs is what sealed the deal for Janelle becoming the replacement nominee.

That's the way I saw it anyway. But honestly this season has been the worst for me. I've only watched the feeds a handful of times this year. I don't like ANY of them. I've been trying my best to pick a fav but I just cant do it.

This is true. One thing I've noticed season after season is how the guys quickly team up with each other, and the girl's cattiness takes over. It seems like when a girl sees a chance to get another girl out of the game, she seizes it. I always thought this was stupid. I mean, come on. Put your cattiness aside so you can win the game.

Britney is the queen of catty. She must think very little about herself the way she constantly seems to need to tear down all the women around her. She has no business in the BB game except she creates drama for Grodner. Pathetic.

fred -- I don't think I could take an all girl cast. Could you even imagine how nasty that would get? They'd be plotting to kill each other.

That would be funny!!!

Throw in a few hot lesbians lol and I'd find it amusing to watch the girls cat fight over each other.

This is true. One thing I've noticed season after season is how the guys quickly team up with each other, and the girl's cattiness takes over. It seems like when a girl sees a chance to get another girl out of the game, she seizes it. I always thought this was stupid. I mean, come on. Put your cattiness aside so you can win the game.

It usually comes down to them casting multiple girls who want to play the same role. Where they team up with a guy and take it to the end, and since whatever girl ends up a threat to their romance they turn on each other.

But I would be curious to see how things changed with an all girl BB.

Boogie keeps claiming it was his move, but Dani was already on it before he started sucking up. She wanted to get rid of Janelle out of outright jealousy! She just happened to have a "herd of haters" with her (that includes Britney!) Boogie had as much to do with Janelle's exit as I did.

That would be funny!!!

Throw in a few hot lesbians lol and I'd find it amusing to watch the girls cat fight over each other.

It usually comes down to them casting multiple girls who want to play the same role. Where they team up with a guy and take it to the end, and since whatever girl ends up a threat to their romance they turn on each other.

But I would be curious to see how things changed with an all girl BB.

There was an all-girl group in Janelle's first season. Janelle, Maggie & Ivette

Britney is the queen of catty. She must think very little about herself the way she constantly seems to need to tear down all the women around her. She has no business in the BB game except she creates drama for Grodner. Pathetic.

Sadly, I think they look for women with catty personalities. And, if you think about it, to some extent every player has to be somewhat of a sociopathic liar in order to lie throughout the game and have other believe them. Some are more socio than others.

There was a female alliance season 6 and the fans hated them, oh yeah that was the first time Pignelle lost.

Jealous of Janelle much?!

Britney thinks as long as she has male attention, all is good. She is probably the one who will lose the most by having Janelle out of the house. I think some part of her

was starting to connect those dots but I also think she's not quite ready for the full consciousness of being disadvantaged as a female. Being around the guys just feels

too good to her! Hope she realizes it's a half million feel-good!

She was the same way in her season and she still didn't even make F3.

Boogie keeps claiming it was his move, but Dani was already on it before he started sucking up. She wanted to get rid of Janelle out of outright jealousy! She just happened to have a "herd of haters" with her (that includes Britney!) Boogie had as much to do with Janelle's exit as I did.

There was an all-girl group in Janelle's first season. Janelle, Maggie & Ivette

Sadly, I think they look for women with catty personalities. And, if you think about it, to some extent every player has to be somewhat of a sociopathic liar in order to lie throughout the game and have other believe them. Some are more socio than others.

Jealous of Janelle much?!

She was the same way in her season and she still didn't even make F3.

It was Boogie's move along with Dan & Danielle. Boogie was definitely the driving force behind it though. He wanted Janelle out much earlier than anyone else. He then said to her face he wouldn't work with her.

Frank was on his way out until the coaches got together and Boogie questioned Janelle's ability to put out one of her own players. That changed Dan's mind, as well as Britney's on putting Janelle up.

Danielle may not have liked Janelle, but she was constantly talking about getting Frank out for the past two weeks.

Dan wanting to work with Boogie definitely enabled the whole thing to happen though.

But honestly this season has been the worst for me. I've only watched the feeds a handful of times this year. I don't like ANY of them. I've been trying my best to pick a fav but I just cant do it.

Ditto!

One evening Jenn and Britney were sitting outside and Jenn brought up the fact just girls have been evicted. She said if they didn't try to join together they would see the door way before the guys.(Britney just agreed with her and left it at that) Jenn seems to pay attention to the things happening in the house. I just don't think they show her as much on the feeds because she doesn't talk much game. It should be interesting to see how it affects her game play down the road.

Jenn said Last night to Wil that if she gets HoH she is putting up powerhouse coaches and then said it would be Boogie for sure. I am thinking Dan and Boogie but, we will see b/c ppl talk a big game until they get HoH.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name