Friday, August 10th - Live Feed & BBAD

arrowhead

Im just wondering what is really wrong with Ashley!? The poor thing cant walk, earlier on the feeds it was about 645am BB time .She got up took some pills and Jenn had to literally help her back in bed. She was dragging herself into the bed.

I feel for her. How can she compete like this? And they just called her into the DR. I wonder if she will be able to go on like this.

Lisa

Im just wondering what is really wrong with Ashley!? The poor thing cant walk, earlier on the feeds it was about 645am BB time .She got up took some pills and Jenn had to literally help her back in bed. She was dragging herself into the bed.

I feel for her. How can she compete like this? And they just called her into the DR. I wonder if she will be able to go on like this.

Lisa

Is she hurt or something? What's wrong with her?

Joe and really even Frank??? I know hes a big guy, but even he said...what have I really done? lol

They need to get out Boogie!

And that Comp last night was just sad.... like no one was really trying??? Ian should have won thats his thing.

She is doing it again. Boogie and Dan are holding her by the arms and she said she can't move.

Please BB just take this floater that thinks this will get her to the end out of the game.

Is she hurt or something? What's wrong with her?

I think the other comp really messed with her back. She is holding it and laying down weird. Shes just in a lot of pain. They talk about her taking tons of pain pills throughout the day.

ENOUGH of the fish on the feeds! I am NOT paying to watch freakin fish swimming around! We should have totally been privy to the whole Ashley incident....

I feel so bad for Ashley... that week of sleeping on the HN beds screwed her up badly!

These people are really boring. They need something to stir them up. I wish they would nominate Britney and Danielle to make things interesting. Why are they going after harmless Joe? He is like having Jerry around.

:lamo:

LOL!!! Jerry of the never washed hands after visit to bathroom...too funny!