Ashley, Week 5

CeCiMom

She doesn't understand what she's doing there.

Janelle didn't really give a sh!t about me or she would have privately told me goodbye too, like she did with Britney. Janelle's an evil person. I'm going to go use all the Mary Kay that b!tch left for us...that'll show her. Can I have more drugs BB?

Ashley having back spasms. She can't more. Boogie and Dan are holding her. Boogie was saying that taking Ashley to the end would be a good idea.

I think BB should take her out of the game.

Grodner will probably try and strike a deal where Ashley steps out and another female comes in. Possibly one who was voted out this season. Who knows, If Ashley is hurting as badly as it sounds then she'll do whatever needs to be done to keep things interesting.

Back pain is no laughing matter. If she really is in that much pain it could be something more than spasms. After dealing with back pain for a very long time I sympathize for her. I would think they would bring someone into the DR to check her out or have already done so.

i think she just wanted drugs. One minute the pain is a 9 and while she is getting all the attention she suddenly sit up and gets all perky. soon she is walking around. She needs to go home--to float because she is faking back spasms is not fair to the hgs who are competing. jmho

This is jmo but I'm just not buying the back pain deal. I've had real pain (my hip, leg & foot were crushed in an accident and after 20 yrs I finally had a hip replacement, so I know pain). If I were hurting as badly as Ashley claims to be, I'd be out that door and at a hospital, $500k or not, not lying around with a smile on my face most of the time saying "I really think I'll be fine tomorrow." She's looking for a quck fix from the BB doctor, imo, and BB's likely on to her.

Ashley's had access to drugs since she's been in the house. I've watched her and it's been obvious, sometimes VERY obvious, when she was slurring her words so badly, you couldn't understand her. I think she's definitely got a drug problem. BB kept cutting to FOTH everytime she spoke about her pain yesterday. Why? They probably aren't sure how they're going to deal with a druggie for another month.

Taking over-the-counter pain killers by the handful, like Ashley does, is what narcotic abusers do when they don't have the real thing. I had a SIL who acted just like her, constantly claiming she was in pain and in need of meds, swallowing o-t-c pain pills like they were m&m's. She had a script for narcotics (for back pain) but she'd go thru a month's supply in just a few days. I've seen her take so many (she usually crushed and snorted them tho), she'd get so messed up, she'd slur her words and could hardly function. She was labeled a drugseeker at every hospital in her area because she habitually showed up in the ER's begging for shots or any pain killers they'd give her. She's dead now. She OD'd a couple of years ago.

When Ashley's not high, she's a nasty, mean-spirited b!tch, imo. Maybe BB should keep her high thruout the rest of the show then get her into celebrity rehab.

I suffer from a bad back. I have herniated disc in my neck and lower back from playing football. Over the years, the doctors have always recommended that we take a wait and see approach before going to surgery. Sometime when my spine is mis-aligned, it's very painful to make any kind of movement. At times, I can barely get out of bed. Normally, if I lay on my side and allow my back to realign over a few hours, everything will be ok and I can go about my day pain free. I have never been down for more than two days at a time. I hardly ever take pain killers because I do not like taking medicines, but sometimes, the pain is too much. I usually just try to fight through the pain. That being said, I would not begrudge anyone getting pain pills for their back pain. Everyone's situation is different and tolerance for pain is different. Back pain can be excruciating. I imagine, Ashley knows her back problems better than anyone else and if she believes she will be fine in a few days, I would think that she has gone through this before and give her the benefit of the doubt. Before my wife had her back surgery, she was popping pain pills like tic-tac's just to function around the house. I doubt very seriously is she is faking the pain.

Get that girl out of the house. They just now called her to the Diary Room. Wil had to help her stand up and help her hobble to the door. She obviously can't compete in any challenges. She needs to go get some medical help.

I have a feeling she will be gone today. ^_^

So Ashley just hobbles out of the DR and can hardly walk. Wil asking her if the told her what she can do. She said something about looking for improvement. They all 4 cameras go to Danielle putting on her makeup. What is production trying to hide from us this season. This has been going on for weeks when we get cut off by FOTH or cameras moved.

I do not think she is faking it. Not at all... I broke L1 & L2 last August & I was the exact same way... I am still very cautious and step gingerly... She is making the exact movements, & has the exact body stances that I did... my heart goes out to her...

She has no business being in the game with a back injury. She needs to gooooooooooooooooooo. She is taking some heavy meds and talking to the live feeders but you can't understand her she is slurring so much and then she has tears then she is laughing.

She has seemed very doped up for much of this season, and if it's getting worse not better I think she needs to leave the show and get legitimate medical care. I know they have some type of nurse/medical personal on staff but there is only so much they can do through the DR I would assume, she should take the DOR and go seek treatment.

Did she hurt her back on the first HOH challenge I thought i heard that?

Maybe they're afraid she'll sue 'em.

She has no business being in the game with a back injury. She needs to gooooooooooooooooooo. She is taking some heavy meds and talking to the live feeders but you can't understand her she is slurring so much and then she has tears then she is laughing.

I agree..... she needs some medical intervention...

She has seemed very doped up for much of this season, and if it's getting worse not better I think she needs to leave the show and get legitimate medical care. I know they have some type of nurse/medical personal on staff but there is only so much they can do through the DR I would assume, she should take the DOR and go seek treatment.

Did she hurt her back on the first HOH challenge I thought i heard that?

Maybe they're afraid she'll sue 'em.

It started after sleeping on the HN beds... then production put those thin foam mats on top of it...

I can't get this off my mind. I deal with paperwork for Occupational injuries for our employees and we have lawsuits with people getting hurt on City property and lawsuits.

There is no way Big Brother would let Ashley continue on the job (game) with a back injury that could be made worse or permanently disable her. No way!

The only other conclusion I can come to is that she is faking it for strategy. She is allowed to do that. The HG are giving her a pass and will let her slide to the end if she is useless.

How is Ashley going to play in the Veto comp today? Why is she still her when she's not medical able to comp.

Dan was talking to Danielle last night that Ashley should go before Wil. Worried that she'll float to the end.

Could BB plan be to have the winner use the Veto and have Frank put Ashley up? Everyone votes her off. BB keeps going to fish when they talk about Ashley pain.

BB doesn't have to have a Ashley quit due to medical reason.

But what will happen to Ashley? Did she get hooked on the meds they were giving her from the Have Not Beds? She was complaining that she was taking too much and than had them cut back. Did she miss the drugs and want them again? Or did the endurance HOH mess up her back. Hopefully she'll get someone to medical check her out and fix her back problems when she get out.

I can't get this off my mind. I deal with paperwork for Occupational injuries for our employees and we have lawsuits with people getting hurt on City property and lawsuits.

There is no way Big Brother would let Ashley continue on the job (game) with a back injury that could be made worse or permanently disable her. No way!

The only other conclusion I can come to is that she is faking it for strategy. She is allowed to do that. The HG are giving her a pass and will let her slide to the end if she is useless.

I agree with you. And why would they continue to use the Have Not room without changing the "beds" so that others don't get injured and sue?

Something isn't making sense here.

I have terrible back problems when I do something that I shouldn't (from accidents 20/25 years ago and fused tailbone) but I get Flexeril from the doc and within a couple of days, I'm fine.

I don't understand how she can get a pass. Has't she been stoned since she came on the show? I think if you can't participate in the competitions, you shouldn't be in the house. She's just a big lump lying around taking up oxygen. Send her ass home.