Britney, Week 5

CeCiMom

I have to give Britney a lot of credit. Ian having one of his attacks of anxiety or his Tourettes and Aspergers times. Britney comes up and talks him down and seems to know exactly how to deal with him. I really admire the way she handled him. . Most of the people in the house that accept him and his illness.

I have to give Britney a lot of credit. Ian having one of his attacks of anxiety or his Tourettes and Aspergers times. Britney comes up and talks him down and seems to know exactly how to deal with him. I really admire the way she handled him. . Most of the people in the house that accept him and his illness.

I completely agree... I posted about how she just went up to him and engaged him... drew his mind away from the obsession of the rocking & talking... she was calm, cool & collected... If you notice, she does that A LOT when he starts to zone out.... She earns a lot of respect for being kind... But then again.... I am a Brit fan.

I completely agree... I posted about how she just went up to him and engaged him... drew his mind away from the obsession of the rocking & talking... she was calm, cool & collected... If you notice, she does that A LOT when he starts to zone out.... She earns a lot of respect for being kind... But then again.... I am a Brit fan.

Agree and agree (I'm a Brit fan too)

And you know I was freaked out over Ian.

I don't think he has Tourette Syndrome...

I don't think he has Tourette Syndrome...

There are so many variations and degrees of Tourette's Syndrome. I saw him snaping his fingers really fast as if he had no control. That is a mechanism for Tourettes. You don't have to swear to have Touresstes you can have body tics and blinks and rocking etc.

Does he do that often? I knew he had a few little "things" going on, rocking, walking on tip toes, etc., but I didn't know he "zoned out" or whatever. Bless his heart. I'm glad Britney is there for him too. I like her so-so, but she's not one of my faves. She has been better this year about not being soooooooo mean. Her season she was a sniper with her remarks and cattiness. Turned me off big time!

There are so many variations and degrees of Tourette's Syndrome. I saw him snaping his fingers really fast as if he had no control. That is a mechanism for Tourettes. You don't have to swear to have Touresstes you can have body tics and blinks and rocking etc.

I've had tourette since I was 6 and was officially diagnosed after will shatner made the tourette commercial in the mid 70's...Before that doctors came up with all kinds of excuses...My favorite was when the dr asked if I smoked and I said yes...His official diagnosis was............Patient smokes marijuana..........I thought he was asking about cigarettes when I said yes...lol...

I've had tourette since I was 6 and was officially diagnosed after will shatner made the tourette commercial in the mid 70's...Before that doctors came up with all kinds of excuses...My favorite was when the dr asked if I smoked and I said yes...His official diagnosis was............Patient smokes marijuana..........I thought he was asking about cigarettes when I said yes...lol...

Bless your heart! What a d**s*** doctor....