Britney, Week 5

CeCiMom

I could have written this post! My feelings totally and to think I thought I was alone....

I love you Jammer. Since tonight is my last night to watch this season maybe I'll come here every once in awhile just to read what you and lemondrops are saying. I just don't want to waste another month or 2 on this show with Jani gone IMHO she was the only one worth watching this year. I've tried to like the others but just can't. This is a first for me I've never missed a single big brother in 14 seasons. I was even stupid enough to stick around for all of season 9 , at least it was entertaining. This show is like watching paint dry this year. Maybe they need a new casting director. You would think that at least one newbie would intrigue me. None do this year and they are half way thru the show. Oh, and ITA with you. Who would ever quote Danielle Danato on anything big brother? Her father won not her!

I could have written this post! My feelings totally and to think I thought I was alone....

I love you Jammer. Since tonight is my last night to watch this season maybe I'll come here every once in awhile just to read what you and lemondrops are saying. I just don't want to waste another month or 2 on this show with Jani gone IMHO she was the only one worth watching this year. I've tried to like the others but just can't. This is a first for me I've never missed a single big brother in 14 seasons. I was even stupid enough to stick around for all of season 9 , at least it was entertaining. This show is like watching paint dry this year. Maybe they need a new casting director. You would think that at least one newbie would intrigue me. None do this year and they are half way thru the show. Oh, and ITA with you. Who would ever quote Danielle Danato on anything big brother? Her father won not her!

I haven't watched the feeds that much and just fast forwarded through tonight's episode. It will pick up in a couple of weeks when they start backstabbing each other.....and Danielle wigs out. But the best will be when Boogie has to cut the cord on Frank...or maybe Frank breaks it off first. Boogie can be this seasons Erika!

I'm still on team Britney! Love her, she is hysterical!

:inlove:

I love her! She's keeping it real!

Honestly, she's only saying what we're all thinking... and that's why I love her!

I also think she's learned since her season. She's proactively thinking about things while laying low and acting like the house clown.

:kiss:

I haven't watched the feeds that much and just fast forwarded through tonight's episode. It will pick up in a couple of weeks when they start backstabbing each other.....and Danielle wigs out. But the best will be when Boogie has to cut the cord on Frank...or maybe Frank breaks it off first. Boogie can be this seasons Erika!

You havent missed anything on the feeds - same old, same old. Danielle continues to lament about Shane and make insane faces in the mirror, Ian is playing double agent, Ashley is still zoned out, Frank and Boogie still full of themselves. Oh - Jenn exercised last night. That's sort of new! :lol:

Not an edit job - she was really upset. She was crying for awhile in the Have Not room so that no one could see her except Danielle.

Oh puhleeze. The only crying she was doing was for the cameras. I imagine Britney wants to be friends with Janelle outside of the house. She knew she had to look remorseful because once Janelle learned of all Britney's backstabbing, Janelle would be pissed! (IMO of course.)

Oh puhleeze. The only crying she was doing was for the cameras. I imagine Britney wants to be friends with Janelle outside of the house. She knew she had to look remorseful because once Janelle learned of all Britney's backstabbing, Janelle would be pissed! (IMO of course.)

Then she needs to teach Janelle how to produce actual tears when she fake cries because, like her game this season, Janelle sucks at it!