Danielle, Week 5

CeCiMom

Did Ian really answer like that? Ian for the win just for that alone :lol2:

She was definitely fishing for compliments. She asked who America thought had a better body, her or Janelle. Ian didn't hesitate when replying "Janelle". She then asked who looked better in a bikini, her or Ashley? Ian said no hard feelings but I may be biased but Ashley. Danielle still didn't quit and asked who do you think is viewed as smarter. me or Brit? Ian pondered this one for a long time and finally said "I think you are probably more intelligent but I would think they view Brit as the smartest".

(Boom! 3 strikes - you're out!)

(this is not an exact quote but as close as I remember of the conversation)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was funny is she posed the question saying ok if its a crap shoot HoH let's get this right who would america say is ..... But she only asked those 3 questions and when she did not the answers she wanted she stopped. Today in the HNR brit tried to bring up Jani's shoes and Dani is so jealous of her she said real fast... Brit would you cry if I was evicted...OMG

Did BB realize how nutty Danielle was before they cast her, I wonder? They obviously took advantage of her craziness with the zing from Zingbot. I wonder how she's going to handle how the fans have viewed her when she gets out. I don't think she's mentally stable enough to deal well. She told Wil last night to tell Trey, who denies that he's dated her, that she wants Trey to come to the finale. She's looney. She's told lies about her family (abuse and alcoholism) and doesn't seem to miss them at all or want them there. Something's wrong with that delusional girl.

Poor Ian, stuck in the hammock with her, answering her pathetic questions to get attention. Who would America pick: a better body, me or Janelle, Jani. What about me or Ashley, Ash. Well who is smarter me or Britney......ackward silence.....uh Brit. Lol

Does anyone know what time this convo was? I've tried to find it and can't.

edit to add: never mind, found it, convo starts at 9:50pm

This "girl" is totally pathetic. Telling Wil to tell Trey there is nothing to the showmance, when she was begging Shane to kiss her when she was HOH, playing the "question" game with Ian which all centered on her, constantly checking herself out in the mirrors, etc. What a nut job. Any male that gets near her when she leaves the house better RUN!! She's one of the most self-centered, needy females I've ever seen. Can't believe a word she says.

Good grief, at 2:30am Dani was once again telling Dan about her college degrees, and one of her degrees doesn't even matter. (An LPN doesn't require an assoc. degree, an RN does.) But, she's a charge nurse "because she's saved enough people" so she's earned that position (at 23 yrs old). She doesn't need a doctor around. She's called about 20 'times of death' on her own. She does EVERYTHING at her job and has soooo much responsibility on her shoulders. I feel for her.

She's a nutcase. An LPN is not an RN and I'd find it hard to believe that even a 23 yr old RN would be a charge nurse. But in her case, as an LPN/RN/charge nurse/almost-nurse practioner/same-as-a-doctor, she runs the show.

Ok im being serious about this! Im really scared of her! I watch alot of psycho documentaries and their are some about nurses who kill their patients for attention or put them in jeopardy just to look like a hero when they save them but and im not trying to say danielle is like this, but she is scarying me with all this unnecessay lies and attention she is desparately seeking! Is she stable? I just know that i dont want to be in a hospital where she presides! Just saying! I might be going below the belt here. I do watch alot of tv and its better be safe than sorry!

I was watching flashbacks from last night and Will and Danielle talking. She is going on and on about Trey and she wants Wil to talk to him when he gets out and explain that it is not real between her and Shane. Also she has been telling people how mean Shane is to her.

She really wants to make is work with Trey.. :wacko:

I was watching flashbacks from last night and Will and Danielle talking. She is going on and on about Trey and she wants Wil to talk to him when he gets out and explain that it is not real between her and Shane. Also she has been telling people how mean Shane is to her.

She really wants to make is work with Trey.. :wacko:

she is crazy! I think the rest of the house know it too! They are not stupid, she just luck up and got herself in a good alliance! When she gets on the block, everything will come out! Hopefully or no one is paying any attention to her for them to care!

I really think the only reason Dani was so down yesterday was because Ash was the centre of attention...her date with Frank and all. Dani is a loon and in serious need of psychotherapy. Why don't the other HG call her on all her crap (lies). It was clearly obvious that she was trying to get Ian to say "America" would want to see her in a bikini more than they would Jani or Ash. Poor Ian!!

Didn't Danielle try to molest those old male patients in the retiring home? If ever the patients complained, those complaints for sure were not entertained considering Danielle is very good in covering/lieing. Maybe that's why she preferred working at the nursing home instead of the hospitals.

Didn't Danielle try to molest those old male patients in the retiring home? If ever the patients complained, those complaints for sure were not entertained considering Danielle is very good in covering/lieing. Maybe that's why she preferred working at the nursing home instead of the hospitals.

:doctor:

:blink:

:shocking:

:scared:

PMSL! That is GREAT!!!!!! Having worked in the medical field for half of my life, I know she is fabricating so much....

Dani's the exception to the rule of course coz she's miraculously an LPN who's the same as a doctor! :wacko:

(My two LPN sisters-in-law think they're doctors too. :P I think they did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once so they just might be!)

Dani's the exception to the rule of course coz she's miraculously an LPN who's the same as a doctor! :wacko:

(My two LPN sisters-in-law think they're doctors too. :P I think they did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once so they just might be!)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! You are on a roll today! Love it!

Ok im being serious about this! Im really scared of her! I watch alot of psycho documentaries and their are some about nurses who kill their patients for attention or put them in jeopardy just to look like a hero when they save them but and im not trying to say danielle is like this, but she is scarying me with all this unnecessay lies and attention she is desparately seeking! Is she stable? I just know that i dont want to be in a hospital where she presides! Just saying! I might be going below the belt here. I do watch alot of tv and its better be safe than sorry!

OMG those are my thoughts exactly!! Hope someone where she works is taking notes on all these things she's saying...even if she isn't dangerous, she's a dangerous liar

:D:bash::clap: :clap: :clap:

Dani still like Shane alot. She just telling the HG and Viewers that she doesn't like Shane since the Zingbot made fun of her. I hope Wil gets evicted and gets to talk to Trey. Found out the truth and posts it somewhere. She'll probably give him a fake number.

Love Ian talking about what would America choose. For Janielle the look on her face wasn't too bad. But the look on her face about who was smarter was priceless. BB has to have this competition. It's going to drive her crazy.

I feel bad for Dan. They have their night time talk and she complains that he doesn't hang around with her.

I worked at a nursing home as a nurses aide and found someone dead when I started my morning shift. The RN does call a doctor and than he comes in to sign paper work. We had to tidy up the room before he arrived.

Also on evening shifts the nurses aides gave out meds. We were trained by the head nurse and than supervised for the first couple of times. It's easy because each med is on a large bubble pack card with 31 days. Just find the day and push the pill into a cup. We had a RN on another floor to call for help or for as needed pills.

One day we had a meeting and the RNS got called out for making too many errors. Also that the Nurses Aides were doing a better job.

So is anyone else wondering why this Trey guy signed the release? Otherwise she wouldn't be able to talk about him, right? And am I correct about a conversation she had with Britney about the DR telling her that he signed it?

And the way she was going on and on about him last night.... how much she misses him and wants to be with him. I thought Wil was gonna start laughing at first. I would have after I said "who's Trey?"

Well bunny boiler is at it again... just talking to WiL in the arcade she said "NOPE haven't been talking to game to Shane, haven't been talking to him much so he can't hurt my feelings. I've just been thinking of Trey"... Well Psycho... I CHAT with TREY! Don't hold your breath!!!!!

Well bunny boiler is at it again... just talking to WiL in the arcade she said "NOPE haven't been talking to game to Shane, haven't been talking to him much so he can't hurt my feelings. I've just been thinking of Trey"... Well Psycho... I CHAT with TREY! Don't hold your breath!!!!!

I feel bad for him. I'll bet he's been bombarded with questions. He must be dreading seeing Danielle again.

Dani still like Shane alot. She just telling the HG and Viewers that she doesn't like Shane since the Zingbot made fun of her. I hope Wil gets evicted and gets to talk to Trey. Found out the truth and posts it somewhere. She'll probably give him a fake number.

Love Ian talking about what would America choose. For Janielle the look on her face wasn't too bad. But the look on her face about who was smarter was priceless. BB has to have this competition. It's going to drive her crazy.

I feel bad for Dan. They have their night time talk and she complains that he doesn't hang around with her.

I worked at a nursing home as a nurses aide and found someone dead when I started my morning shift. The RN does call a doctor and than he comes in to sign paper work. We had to tidy up the room before he arrived.

Also on evening shifts the nurses aides gave out meds. We were trained by the head nurse and than supervised for the first couple of times. It's easy because each med is on a large bubble pack card with 31 days. Just find the day and push the pill into a cup. We had a RN on another floor to call for help or for as needed pills.

One day we had a meeting and the RNS got called out for making too many errors. Also that the Nurses Aides were doing a better job.

I am not trying to start anything or being rude about this but, as a ARNP (Nurse Practitioner) and in the state of FL medication dispensing is strictly prohibited by an aide in a hopital setting(including OTC meds) and you will go to jail. Its a very serious thing so I am a bit shocked that any other state allows this. Again not trying to say its not true just VERY surprised by this information. Should I allow an aide to give out meds my lic are on the line.

So is anyone else wondering why this Trey guy signed the release? Otherwise she wouldn't be able to talk about him, right? And am I correct about a conversation she had with Britney about the DR telling her that he signed it?

And the way she was going on and on about him last night.... how much she misses him and wants to be with him. I thought Wil was gonna start laughing at first. I would have after I said "who's Trey?"

They can talk about who ever they want. If the person hasn't signed a release then the fishies pop up.