Danielle, Week 5

CeCiMom

Oh I thought she was mad at Jani because Jani didn't like her, thought she was heavier than Ash and thought she couldn't win anything, or at least that's what I got from the meeting in the HOH the week of the endurance HOH.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I am a ARNP and I started out as a RN. Many people do go to school for the 10months it takes to be a LPN work and then cont to go to school. LPN's at my hosptial do almost everything I do and get paid less. They are assigned patients just as I am and do everything that is needed. I no longer work on the floor like that I work in an office and see patients. She on her first interview said she was working on 2 degrees... so I dunno she said nothing about grad school which she would need.

I just heard her saying that to Britt after Dan told her she was playing with emotions and not as a game player. I dunno so many lies to keep up with this chick

Her foot hurts.

Who had "hurt foot so I can't work out"?

Actually I don't think I've ever seen her work out.....

She was just mad they were talking about it. Hey rememember in the first couple of weeks how she told the house she could not even talk about bathroom issues or going to the bathroom? SHe said she gets the shakes if she has to talk about it? WOW what a lie she talked about today and many other days she talked about it ....

Ohhh... she must get the shakes alot since she talks non-stop about her ailments.

Yep she is a FAKER... and a Liar. What really gets me about her is how she got so upset when Jani told her what JoJo said about her and said over and over how she does not talk bad about people. Holy hell the second she was the swing vote with "power" she has non stop trash talked. The whole save me shane they are follwing me all over the house got to me. When they were up in the hoh talking about using the pov to get frank out she said "frank is going to bug the crap out of me" and she asked ash and wil to help her...then when they do try adn talk she runs to the hoh to talk bad about them and say they are following her all over the house etc etc. She does anything for attention from guys and its sad. Her voice makes me want to shove nails in my ears.

Going back over the feeds last night Danielle & Brit are in the HN room folding clothes & Shane and Joe come in. The girls are talking about Victoria Secrets and Danielle is TRYING to be the center of attention on the undergarment talk and it just isn't happening... she was getting so pissed... then she was saying that all through college she worked at Kay Jewelers & Victoria Secrets and one of them (I think Shane) said "Jeez how many jobs do you have????" and then she went into this long schpeel.... Then she was saying "Oh great my drawers are in the other room... Boogie & Frank and going to say something (pertaining to her under garments)" and everyone was saying "Why would they do that & No they wont".... It is really pathetic how she is trying to bring attention to her boobs, bras etc... and no one is even paying her any mind...

OMG...I just watched this! I thought ya'll were exaggerating about her mirror/makeup time! This is hillarious. I bet she single-handedly keeps the powder makers in business.

And what is even more bazaar is that she does that when someone is in the shower... she will glance to the right and then go on with her wack-a-doo rituals.... this morning has been no different...

ONE positive about Dumbell is that she has BEAUTIFUL hair!

Going back over the feeds last night Danielle & Brit are in the HN room folding clothes & Shane and Joe come in. The girls are talking about Victoria Secrets and Danielle is TRYING to be the center of attention on the undergarment talk and it just isn't happening... she was getting so pissed... then she was saying that all through college she worked at Kay Jewelers & Victoria Secrets and one of them (I think Shane) said "Jeez how many jobs do you have????" and then she went into this long schpeel.... Then she was saying "Oh great my drawers are in the other room... Boogie & Frank and going to say something (pertaining to her under garments)" and everyone was saying "Why would they do that & No they wont".... It is really pathetic how she is trying to bring attention to her boobs, bras etc... and no one is even paying her any mind...

HAHAHAH I saw that and when she was trying to say over and over about how she wears G-strings and people were not hearing it ..she said it over and over until she got the attention from the guys to say it...bwhahahaha

EDITED for flaming:

I think Danielle's hot. My vote to win the game. (Although I strongly doubt she will.)

I think she is a pretty girl as well but, the way she acts is what makes her seem unreal to me. It's just the attention seeking. I don't even care about the catty talk b/c that would be a double standard on my part eh?

Did anyone else notice her slip up talking to Dan last night on BBAD? They were discussing how jealous she thinks Shane is over her relationship with Dan, and she mentions her husband....Dan: Husband? Crazy: oh I mean my fiance, but it was just like we were married. We had joint bank accounts. Can you believe he had me paying credit card bills that he told me were for school, but were really for another woman?

This girl is amazingly crazy...fascinating to watch. But does Dan not suspect that she is slightly off her rocker?

Did anyone else notice her slip up talking to Dan last night on BBAD? They were discussing how jealous she thinks Shane is over her relationship with Dan, and she mentions her husband....Dan: Husband? Crazy: oh I mean my fiance, but it was just like we were married. We had joint bank accounts. Can you believe he had me paying credit card bills that he told me were for school, but were really for another woman?

This girl is amazingly crazy...fascinating to watch. But does Dan not suspect that she is slightly off her rocker?

I caught this too. She did mention one time that she was engaged once and living with someone in the past.

Yeah... I am thinking it is ANOTHER made up story...

Of course! She's 23 years old, how has she had time to do all of this stuff and go to college? I wish someone would say wow you look great for all those ailments ya have and are you seeing a therapist for all the crap you have in your life? This is where I want to see Boogie go...

Of course! She's 23 years old, how has she had time to do all of this stuff and go to college? I wish someone would say wow you look great for all those ailments ya have and are you seeing a therapist for all the crap you have in your life? This is where I want to see Boogie go...

Where is ED when you need him??

Poor Ian, stuck in the hammock with her, answering her pathetic questions to get attention. Who would America pick: a better body, me or Janelle, Jani. What about me or Ashley, Ash. Well who is smarter me or Britney......ackward silence.....uh Brit. Lol

Poor Ian, stuck in the hammock with her, answering her pathetic questions to get attention. Who would America pick: a better body, me or Janelle, Jani. What about me or Ashley, Ash. Well who is smarter me or Britney......ackward silence.....uh Brit. Lol

Did Ian really answer like that? Ian for the win just for that alone :lol2: