Danielle, Week 5

CeCiMom

It would seem that every story she told about her poor abused life was all lies. Pretty much everything she has ever said about her life is a lie. I have her her talk about her "classroom" and she can really spin out the stories. I even heard one about how she can't poop if others are in the bathroom but she is happy because she has a small bathroon right next to her classroom where she can go. How does she come up with this stuff?

Pathological liar.... they spin webs like no one else... sad thing is that THEY start to believe them!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Yesterday, 04:14 PM

snapback.pngsparklet, on 11 August 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

this girl is pathetic! No im not giving her credit! Im giving brit and boogie the credit! All they needed was some gullable fool to do their dirty work! And as of pov, who was truly her competition...jenn threw it, ian threw it becuz he didnt want to show his hand, ashley??? Wil...please, frank, and shane only. Janie , dan and boogie would have wipe the floor with that comp! She thought she was hot stuff, now shei is sitting inpretty the corner alone still trying to fish for compcompliments. Girl is pathetic!

You're exactly right Sparklet! All Danielle talked about was putting Frank and Boogie up together until Dan convinced her to put up Will instead. Dan talked to her at least a half hour before they did nominations. She argued with Dan why she needed to put them up together. A few days later Boogie has her eating out of the palm of his hand and the (vomit) Silent Six is formed.

Once again, she wanted to put Jani up first. It was Dan who talked her out of it because he told her she was playing personal. That was when she decided to put up Wil and Frank.

I get you don't like her. Yes she is delusional and easily manipulated, is she pathetic, who knows, thats your opinion and I'm fine with that but to disregard what happened is wrong.

Danielle's Ex-BFF Tells All

http://www.ihatebigb...-bff-tells-all/

In regards to people who say they know Danielle outside of the house here all some tweets from Ronnie (BB11) on the subject:

Ronnie Talbott@DarthRonnieT

Guys, I will just say this... When I was in the house there were a couple ppl who claimed to have known me and told fake stories.

Guys, I will just say this... When I was in the house there were a couple ppl who claimed to have known me and told fake stories.

I'm just saying in these stories, please consider the source and what they have to gain by telling the stories.

Whether it be $, notoriety, or in the case of maintained anonymity... Their own sick satisfaction at enabling psychos...

LOL....it's true, Dani DID want to put up Jani and Dan DID talk her out of it and he DID tell her she was "playing personal".......but at the time, Dan was trying to keep the coaches together and thought he could get MB on the Dan train if he got MB to dump Frank. After his pathetic begging to MB to TRY to get him on his "train" to the end "I want to sit next to the best in F2, don't you", and finally getting the message that MB cared more about Frank than "rollin with Dan", it was too late....he showed his cards to MB, MB has been able to define the terms of this game. MB went to dani he saw an opening and he took it. IMO, if Dan was only concerned about getting dani & him to the end, he would have nixed the Jani BD......love her or hate her, does anyone really believe that Janelle was a bigger threat to ANYONE than keeping Frank & MB together? If Dan truly believs he can only win sitting next to a "coach", why not Janelle?

Supposedly, Dan went along with getting Janelle out because she was more of a threat than Frank & MB (lol)..... the ONLY reason Dan's there is to try to take down MB at the end (silly as it seems).....Dan to MB "I only came here to beat "the best"......Dan to Frank, "you are working with the 2 BEST players of BB, ever".....what he doesn't know is that Frank & MB are laughing at him behind his back....don't declare YOURSELF one of the BEST players until you've beaten a WINNER.... easily manipulated dani, isn't even a player in this game, she's a pawn among many.

bigguy117-- I have no way of verifying anything being posted by her "alleged" friends but I did see on Danielle's facebook a mention of a good friend named Ginger in a 2008 document Danielle wrote to her friends (Danielle was praising Ginger as a best friend, being the first one she mentioned in the doc.) One of the girls posting "truths" about Danielle on twitter is named Ginger Lum, @gingerlum. Coincidence?

https://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/danielle-alexis/this-past-year/17115406694

As for whose idea it was to put up Janelle originally, who really thinks it's ever a good idea with many people still in the game to come after someone who's NOT coming after you? It was common knowledge who Janelle's targets were. Boogie and Frank fooled Danielle and Dan, no question. They evicted an ally. Now it's just a question of...who's going to strike first, Boog or Dan? JMO

On the CBS shows, I don't think they have shown Danielle's crazy stalker side. The regular viewer is not going to really get the zing about a restraining order.

Danielle's HoH was not hers. When she sat at the table with Dan before the noms, she actually had good arguments as to why she should put Frank and Boogie on the block together. But Dan pushed and pushed until she backed down and let his agenda be hers. Then Boogie came up with Janelle and because Dan saw that as the only way he could keep in good standing with Boogie, he let Danielle run with it. If he hadn't wanted Janelle up, he would have made sure Dani didn't do it. Sure, that is what Dani wanted to begin with, just because she believed Janelle had said she was fat or something, but she wouldn't have done it if Dan hadn't given her his blessing. So what it comes down to is that Boogie may claim it was all him but it was really Dan who got Janelle out.

Agree, Straykat -- Dan completely controlled Danielle. I watched her, before Boog worked his magic with the Janelle plan, begging Dan to tell her what to do and saying that whatever Dan decided would be her final decision. At that point, the plan was to evict Frank. Danielle would have listened to Dan if he told her to hang herself from the ceiling. She was Dan's puppet. Then Boog swayed them to get rid of Janelle. Dan agreed to it because Boog refused to sacrifice Frank, which should have made Dan want to get rid of Frank all the more while he had the chance, imo.

I'm just not getting Dan's infatuation with keeping Boogie. Especially B/F together.

You're exactly right Sparklet! All Danielle talked about was putting Frank and Boogie up together until Dan convinced her to put up Will instead. Dan talked to her at least a half hour before they did nominations. She argued with Dan why she needed to put them up together. A few days later Boogie has her eating out of the palm of his hand and the (vomit) Silent Six is formed.

Lol! And boogie doesnt care about dani! He said that dani following dan around and is a wanna be playing with the cool kids lol! I think that is how he put it! He doesnt have any respect for her!

Posted Yesterday, 04:14 PM

snapback.pngsparklet, on 11 August 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

this girl is pathetic! No im not giving her credit! Im giving brit and boogie the credit! All they needed was some gullable fool to do their dirty work! And as of pov, who was truly her competition...jenn threw it, ian threw it becuz he didnt want to show his hand, ashley??? Wil...please, frank, and shane only. Janie , dan and boogie would have wipe the floor with that comp! She thought she was hot stuff, now shei is sitting inpretty the corner alone still trying to fish for compcompliments. Girl is pathetic!

Once again, she wanted to put Jani up first. It was Dan who talked her out of it because he told her she was playing personal. That was when she decided to put up Wil and Frank.

I get you don't like her. Yes she is delusional and easily manipulated, is she pathetic, who knows, thats your opinion and I'm fine with that but to disregard what happened is wrong.

thank you for your opinion and respecting mind! We can go back and forth about it, but we the outcome will still be the same, both on opposite sides!

LOL....it's true, Dani DID want to put up Jani and Dan DID talk her out of it and he DID tell her she was "playing personal".......but at the time, Dan was trying to keep the coaches together and thought he could get MB on the Dan train if he got MB to dump Frank. After his pathetic begging to MB to TRY to get him on his "train" to the end "I want to sit next to the best in F2, don't you", and finally getting the message that MB cared more about Frank than "rollin with Dan", it was too late....he showed his cards to MB, MB has been able to define the terms of this game. MB went to dani he saw an opening and he took it. IMO, if Dan was only concerned about getting dani & him to the end, he would have nixed the Jani BD......love her or hate her, does anyone really believe that Janelle was a bigger threat to ANYONE than keeping Frank & MB together? If Dan truly believs he can only win sitting next to a "coach", why not Janelle?

Supposedly, Dan went along with getting Janelle out because she was more of a threat than Frank & MB (lol)..... the ONLY reason Dan's there is to try to take down MB at the end (silly as it seems).....Dan to MB "I only came here to beat "the best"......Dan to Frank, "you are working with the 2 BEST players of BB, ever".....what he doesn't know is that Frank & MB are laughing at him behind his back....don't declare YOURSELF one of the BEST players until you've beaten a WINNER.... easily manipulated dani, isn't even a player in this game, she's a pawn among many.

definately agree!

On the CBS shows, I don't think they have shown Danielle's crazy stalker side. The regular viewer is not going to really get the zing about a restraining order.

Danielle's HoH was not hers. When she sat at the table with Dan before the noms, she actually had good arguments as to why she should put Frank and Boogie on the block together. But Dan pushed and pushed until she backed down and let his agenda be hers. Then Boogie came up with Janelle and because Dan saw that as the only way he could keep in good standing with Boogie, he let Danielle run with it. If he hadn't wanted Janelle up, he would have made sure Dani didn't do it. Sure, that is what Dani wanted to begin with, just because she believed Janelle had said she was fat or something, but she wouldn't have done it if Dan hadn't given her his blessing. So what it comes down to is that Boogie may claim it was all him but it was really Dan who got Janelle out.

Actually it was brit who brought jani nameto to dani and boogies attention! In to two sep. Occasions. Dan taught out of it and then boogie talk him into it! So i really give brit the lying snake credit on this one!

Danielle putting on her face and putting on a show!

OH, MY. GOD. She has to know there are cameras behind those walls. And how did she not hear the cameramen laughing??? Because you know they were rolling on the floor!!!

I heard Boogie bring up Janelle's name to Danielle in the HoH room, and she immediately jumped on board because she can't stand her. Dan was still in Janelle's corner at that point, but later when she backed down to Boogie during the coach's meeting, he decided to jump totally into the winners alliance with Boogie and get rid of her. All of them (with the exception of Joe) had a hand in Janelle's eviction whether major or minor, that's how I see it.

I heard Boogie bring up Janelle's name to Danielle in the HoH room, and she immediately jumped on board because she can't stand her. Dan was still in Janelle's corner at that point, but later when she backed down to Boogie during the coach's meeting, he decided to jump totally into the winners alliance with Boogie and get rid of her. All of them (with the exception of Joe) had a hand in Janelle's eviction whether major or minor, that's how I see it.

I watched it too and you are right... Boggie brought it up first.... LOL! BTW - I love your avatar! Too cute!