Danielle, Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no doubt, Daniellle is insecure, I just hated maggie from the git, Cappy was like one of her minions early on, she was sooooo cocky and smug I guess is the word, which turned me off of her, Danielle is weak and needy and I can barely stand to look at her

This girl seriously think bb showed her goodbye dr speech to Janelle! Someone please tell danielle she is irrelevant! A

Really!!!! If you were in the house and you won HOH and then won POV, used it and then put Jani on the block why wouldn't you think that they would show your goodbye message.

She sent home one of the greatest competitors in BB history and you're giving her flack for thinking that BB would show her goodbye message. Whether it was a good move for her or not will remain to be seen.

Eww. I suppose when you go on a reality tv show you open up the chance people in your personal life will talk crap aboutcha.. but yikes. It's one thing to get out of the house and read the boards or have beef with former house guests cause you can tell yourself "oh they don't really know me..." but to find out people you thought of as friends were bashing you.. that's gotta hurt. =/

What is that expression? With friends like these.... who needs enemies?

Glad they're not my friends!

I've never actually seen that movie. I've only seen clips of her coming out of a shower or something?

Did she boil a live bunny or something?

I STILL STAND BY MY OPINION, THAT WAS TOO FUNNY! Now i didnt ask for her roommates to tweet about Dani! But they did and it was funny! Take ur beef up with them!

Really!!!! If you were in the house and you won HOH and then won POV, used it and then put Jani on the block why wouldn't you think that they would show your goodbye message.

She sent home one of the greatest competitors in BB history and you're giving her flack for thinking that BB would show her goodbye message. Whether it was a good move for her or not will remain to be seen.

this girl is pathetic! No im not giving her credit! Im giving brit and boogie the credit! All they needed was some gullable fool to do their dirty work! And as of pov, who was truly her competition...jenn threw it, ian threw it becuz he didnt want to show his hand, ashley??? Wil...please, frank, and shane only. Janie , dan and boogie would have wipe the floor with that comp! She thought she was hot stuff, now shei is sitting inpretty the corner alone still trying to fish for compcompliments. Girl is pathetic!

this girl is pathetic! No im not giving her credit! Im giving brit and boogie the credit! All they needed was some gullable fool to do their dirty work! And as of pov, who was truly her competition...jenn threw it, ian threw it becuz he didnt want to show his hand, ashley??? Wil...please, frank, and shane only. Janie , dan and boogie would have wipe the floor with that comp! She thought she was hot stuff, now shei is sitting inpretty the corner alone still trying to fish for compliments. Girl is pathetic!

this girl is pathetic! No im not giving her credit! Im giving brit and boogie the credit! All they needed was some gullable fool to do their dirty work! And as of pov, who was truly her competition...jenn threw it, ian threw it becuz he didnt want to show his hand, ashley??? Wil...please, frank, and shane only. Janie , dan and boogie would have wipe the floor with that comp! She thought she was hot stuff, now shei is sitting inpretty the corner alone still trying to fish for compcompliments. Girl is pathetic!

You're exactly right Sparklet! All Danielle talked about was putting Frank and Boogie up together until Dan convinced her to put up Will instead. Dan talked to her at least a half hour before they did nominations. She argued with Dan why she needed to put them up together. A few days later Boogie has her eating out of the palm of his hand and the (vomit) Silent Six is formed.

Right now on the feeds she is talking about Trey again and she just said "He is probably saying that we only hung out a couple of times" Which is exactly the truth according to him! In a large group... I feel bad for him. I also feel bad for Shane the things she says about him... I've watched the feeds of she & Shane together & she is one lying twit.

I thought she was losing it in front of that mirror. Did she forget there are cameras everywhere? I've never seen a 23 yr old behave that way, smiling and posing in front of a mirror, and I've never seen anyone cake on mineral foundation for 10 minutes or longer, overtop of makeup she already had on. Watching her was fascinating and totally freaky. I'm halfway expecting men in little white coats to show up and take her away.

I thought she was losing it in front of that mirror. Did she forget there are cameras everywhere? I've never seen a 23 yr old behave that way, smiling and posing in front of a mirror, and I've never seen anyone cake on mineral foundation for 10 minutes or longer, overtop of makeup she already had on. Watching her was fascinating and totally freaky. I'm halfway expecting men in little white coats to show up and take her away.

It was freakin bazaar the one night she was HoH and was getting ready & she was posing, smiling and literally hugging herself like a slow dance & dancing... That was wack-a-doo!!!!!!

It was freakin bazaar the one night she was HoH and was getting ready & she was posing, smiling and literally hugging herself like a slow dance & dancing... That was wack-a-doo!!!!!!

Wow...today wasn't the first time then, huh. It was weird. I may have to watch it again. lol.

I had to go to flashback and check this out. That smile she was doing made her look pyscho lol

Oh it is a bazaar ritual... it kinda goes like this... *spackle on the first layer - do the duckface - turn at look at self in all angles - duckface - bat eyelashes - put another layer of paint on - duckface - pucker up - bat eyes - look at self in other mirrors - smile at self - tilt head and bat eyes - duckface - another layer - duckface - smile - bat eyelashes - duckface.... and it goes on & on & on & on for hours....* You will also notice that whenever she looks at herself in the mirror as she is walking, sitting, eating, laying down... she looks in the mirror and bats her eyes & does the duckface or cheek suck... it is the weirdest thing.....

It would seem that every story she told about her poor abused life was all lies. Pretty much everything she has ever said about her life is a lie. I have her her talk about her "classroom" and she can really spin out the stories. I even heard one about how she can't poop if others are in the bathroom but she is happy because she has a small bathroon right next to her classroom where she can go. How does she come up with this stuff?