Danielle, Week 5

CeCiMom

They're ALL seeking fame equally. And I don't consider ditching your 6 month old baby settled in.

I agree! They need to get real jobs instead of counting on winning BB money. They're all attention whores and famemongers, because who the heck in their right mind would move in with a bunch of losers for 2.5 months to try and win a not so good prize compared to other reality game shows?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! They need to get real jobs instead of counting on winning BB money. They're all attention whores and famemongers, because who the heck in their right mind would move in with a bunch of losers for 2.5 months to try and win a not so good prize compared to other reality game shows?

Really? I have to think that having a roof over your head and unlimited food, a pool and jacuzzi, air conditioning and heat, etc. beat Survivor (little to no food, no shelter, bugs,wild animals, weather, etc) or The Amazing Race (jumping out of planes, scaling tall buildings, speeding through foreign countries). I'd take Big Brother any day over Survivor or Amazing Race. Not to mention that with the exception of Frank, they all do have real jobs!

Really? I have to think that having a roof over your head and unlimited food, a pool and jacuzzi, air conditioning and heat, etc. beat Survivor (little to no food, no shelter, bugs,wild animals, weather, etc) or The Amazing Race (jumping out of planes, scaling tall buildings, speeding through foreign countries). I'd take Big Brother any day over Survivor or Amazing Race. Not to mention that with the exception of Frank, they all do have real jobs!

I soooooooooo agree! It is those 'attention whores' that give us all a great show! And it is so awesome that people come & post about it!

That started because Jani told Dani what Joho said about her. Joho made remarks to Jani about Dani's body/looks on 7/15. Brit then said that Jani lied so they turned it all around and said that it was Jani who said the bad things about Dani, not Joho. Once again, they lied.

Thanks kywildcat! I was wondering how all that came about!

Yeah! When is ashely going to make her move!!! And dani has turn on brit a little today telling dan that her and brit got into an arguement during havenot comp! I believe that she is a little piss that brit didnt jani bash with her last night!

They're ALL seeking fame equally. And I don't consider ditching your 6 month old baby settled in.

I don't think you understand what I mean. All Danielle talks about is getting married. Both Britney and Janelle and married and "settled" in their lives. Janelle with her husband and baby and Britney with her husband and talking about getting pregnant.

Yeah I think they're all seeking fame. Would I leave my 6 month old baby and go be locked in a house for 3 months? Not for $100 million!

Every single one of them is a fame whore. And all for various reasons.

I think Danielle has other issues going on and that's what I was saying. She has issues about how she looks, which Janelle figured out and used against her. There was no reason other than to make Danielle paranoid, to tell her that Jojo said stuff about her. Then this throwing herself at Shane is really unsettling. I think it's worse than the whole Rachael and Brendon thing. And I can't begin to tell you how those two bugged me.

Danielle thinks she's smart . . . . Danielle thinks she's pretty . . . . . Danielle thinks she has a nice body . . . . Danielle thinks she's fans favorite . . . .Danielle thinks she's a good catch . . . . Danielle thinks Shane likes/wants her . . . . Danielle thinks her and Shane are much like Brenchel . . . and Danielle believe Shane really wants her but just avoiding showmance in the BB house. She's dumb, sick, pathetic, etc.

I have been IM'ing back and forth with this Trey, the guy that Dumbell keeps mentioning on the feeds, and CONFIRMED she is exactly as she is portraying herself to be on BB... She is a psychopath stalker... an attention whore and he also said that she is a massive fabricator... he said that he does know her but not on ANY intimate level and that she sends him flowers & gift baskets and all kinds of stuff and he does NOT reciprocate. He said also that, from what he has seen on the feeds & what he has been told she has been saying, that 90% of the crap she says about 'events' and 'activities' in her life are fictitious... Nice to get some confirmation but I had Dumbell pegged from day one. Trey on the other hand is a very nice guy! RUN TREY! RUN SHANE!

Wow, but why am I not surprised? She really is delusional and in need of serious therapy. Where does BB find these people?

Poor Trey. You know this unwanted attention is embarrassing and unexpected. Now he has to defend himself from the crazy stalker's claims. What board did you find him posting at?

Notice that at 5:15am BB time Sat. that only Britney is in the Have Not room. Dani/Shane/Joe cannot be seen. Did Dani/Shane sleep in the Arcade Room after their early morning chat? Joe is probably in the kitchen snacking on cereal... lol

I've been so bored with this season, but "the worm has turned" and I am living to diss on Danielle, who I think is a twit, with no, I mean nothing going for her. Especially that she is sooo stupid to think that Janelles going home was her thing,lolol, that is the biggest joke on her. Cannot wait to see her leave, or at least i would like it to come back to her that this was not her idea or doing and she has nothing to pat herself on the back for, it took no guts to do what she did, it only took stupidity to fall for Boogies BS,lolol :lol2:

I don't like anyone left and I am just watching to see them fall one by one.

Some of Danielle's former roommates are on twitter.

@winnieawright : "If you strangers who don't know Danielle think she's crazy... Imagine what it's like to KNOW her. #bb14 @gingerlum @macangelosi"

@gingerlum : "We're basically saints for putting up with that bs for so long"

@marciera25 : "agreed. I think we should get a $500,000 reward for that! I survived a house with her for a year!"

@winnieawright : "If you strangers who don't know Danielle think she's crazy... Imagine what it's like to KNOW her. #bb14 @gingerlum @macangelosi"

@marciera25 : "agreed. I think we should get a $500,000 reward for that! I survived a house with her for a year!"

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, but why am I not surprised? She really is delusional and in need of serious therapy. Where does BB find these people?

Poor Trey. You know this unwanted attention is embarrassing and unexpected. Now he has to defend himself from the crazy stalker's claims. What board did you find him posting at?

On Facebook... he and I are on multiple boards... I had made a comment about some players & he IM'd me....

She is in the bathroom now spackling on the foundation... she needs to lay off the heavy make-up as she has a mountain range forming on her forehead... PLUS she looks so much better without all that make-up on....

This girl seriously think bb showed her goodbye dr speech to Janelle! Someone please tell danielle she is irrelevant! And what about her saying shane doubts himself and isnt attractive! Um isnt that the other way around! This girl need some serious help! She is so delusional that its pathetic! And what is the big deal that she doesnt want the hg know she has done harley davidson calendar! Big whoopty do!

:lol: that is funny!

Hoping the bunny boiler stays for another week or two and finally gets a clue that Shane has ZERO interest in her.

What is a bunny boiler? I've heard this term before but I do not know what it is.

:lol: that is funny!

Eww. I suppose when you go on a reality tv show you open up the chance people in your personal life will talk crap aboutcha.. but yikes. It's one thing to get out of the house and read the boards or have beef with former house guests cause you can tell yourself "oh they don't really know me..." but to find out people you thought of as friends were bashing you.. that's gotta hurt. =/

What is that expression? With friends like these.... who needs enemies?

Glad they're not my friends!

It's referencing Glenn Close's character in Fatal Attraction. Remember? lol

I've never actually seen that movie. I've only seen clips of her coming out of a shower or something?

Did she boil a live bunny or something?

glen Close was stalking michael Douglas and as she was geting crazier and crazier, introduced herself to his wife, met his little girl who had a pet rabbit, so yes while they were out she put the bunny in a pot and turned on the fire so when the wife came home she hears the pot boiling and goes to check it out , lifts the lid and voila, there is the bunny boiling away, hence Glen Closes charactor sent a message to Michael, don't mess with me, I will not be ignored,lololol, Danielle is a bunny boiler because she has been stalking Shane, she is an idiot and not scond to Maggie my worst hated houseguest.

glen Close was stalking michael Douglas and as she was geting crazier and crazier, introduced herself to his wife, met his little girl who had a pet rabbit, so yes while they were out she put the bunny in a pot and turned on the fire so when the wife came home she hears the pot boiling and goes to check it out , lifts the lid and voila, there is the bunny boiling away, hence Glen Closes charactor sent a message to Michael, don't mess with me, I will not be ignored,lololol, Danielle is a bunny boiler because she has been stalking Shane, she is an idiot and not scond to Maggie my worst hated houseguest.

Yikes! That reminds me a bit of the movie I saw on TNT last night with Beyonce and Ali Larter http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1198138/ {Obsessed}, but somehow infintely more creepy!!! If I were better with photo-shop I'd put Ashley, Danielle and Shane's faces in there lol

I am not sure yet as it's early in the season, but I think Danielle would top a list over Maggie, because despite the fact I disliked Maggie somewhat, I do actually think Maggie had some good game moves. And so far most of dani's moves seem to be someone else's.