Danielle, Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danielle's not happy because she didn't get interviewed by Julie and her boyfriend lost HOH. She'll blame Janielle for taking away her TV time. Her head would explode if she knew it was Ash and Ian family that took up her time. She'd have Frank but them on the block ASAP.

The only reason we could remotely think of for the nurse vs teacher lie is being a "Maggie target by way of profession". Not sure if the HG's thought that out but it seems a lot of the viewers did.

Regarding her real life, again we can't judge what we don't know. She may be a super nurse and totally dedicated to moving up in the medical field. Obviously she has some problem (like Histronic Personality Disorder) which contributes to her lack of self esteem and constant need for attention. I do find it telling that her parents did not know she was going to apply/be on Big Brother. I can't recall the exactly comment but it was something to the effect that she would never hear the end of it or never be able to do it because they would constantly be on her case (maybe someone can bring up the quote).

As to Danielle's game play, no matter whose idea it was to backdoor Janelle and get her out or what the reason was behind it, Dani went ahead and executed the plan to use the POV and put Jani on the block. Whether or not it goes down as a greatest game move or backfires and goes down in BB history as "a Marcellas" game move, I have to give her kudos for having the guts to do something and make the big move because most of the HG's are all talk, they back-pedal and, like our cattle, follow the leaders (HG's/House) and move away from the dogs nipping their heels and in the direction the dogs (in this case production) want them to go.

On the social side of her game, it is very painful to watch her throw herself at Shane, who is clearly just playing her and trying to keep her on an even keel because he can't get a restraining order against her in the BB house. No matter how Dan and Brit have tried to gently break it to her, Dani refuses to wake up and smell the NoMance and the fact that Shane pretty much does not even want to be friends after the game.

the girl is an attention whore, she has no guts and no brains, I would never even try to break down her silly personality because it is worthless, she is an idiot, she has not clue what so ever what she is doing , she is blindly following whoever gives her some idea, tells her how famous she will be because they know how weak she is, all this bs about all this other stuff written above is just yakkity yak, I said she was like Maggie as a nurse only , Maggie at least hadsome self esteem and was not looking to hook up with anyone, mggie also formulated her own ideas and Danielle cannot come up with a sngle thought or idea except that she wants to get with Shane, how stupid can one girl be, it is gonna blow up in her face and she is the fool , not Jannell

Now that Danielle's power is gone, Shane will distant himself from her. She will have more bad days ahead now because there won't be much back rubbing or any sweet touches from Shane. She could no longer threw her tantrums and frustrations to Janelle because she's gone. Had she been playing all by herself and without the guidance and mentoring from Dan, she would have been the Dani/Willy part 2

Danielle asked Brit a few minutes ago "Do you think America hates me?" Brit told her she didn't know but she thinks they did the wrong thing by voting out Janelle.

Look on Brit's face after Frank won HOH was worth a thousand words, "What the F**** did we just do"

Hope she realizes she just got played on her way out the door this week. OTOH I think Boogie sees her as a tool anyways and won't nominate her. Have a feeling Dan goes up this week.

Danielle asked Brit a few minutes ago "Do you think America hates me?" Brit told her she didn't know but she thinks they did the wrong thing by voting out Janelle.

Yes America hates you but it has nothing to do with getting rid of Janelle. And after all your little tantrums about Shane this past week I am sure he hates you too.

Such a bad move. This girl is so insecure that one lie told to her from someone else about janelle calling her fat was all it took for her to put janelle on the block. What a fool. Janelle never targeted her or Brit. Worst move in BB is to get rid of someone who is NOT targeting you.

I hope she watches the feeds and sees that Janelle only said good things about her while she was bashing Janelle behind her back mercilessly. Such low class.

They say janelle got good edits...dont these people remember the live feeds and we see them as they really are? And how did the lie start about jani saying she had fat but and chunky thighs! Everything was blame on janelle from when the sun came up and went down! Yes danielle, america doesnt like u! And her insecurities are getting old! But it looks like she is safe this week! Mike and frank are too afraid to pull the trigger! They are going to play it safe joe or wil unless shane volunteers! Ugg!

I've been so bored with this season, but "the worm has turned" and I am living to diss on Danielle, who I think is a twit, with no, I mean nothing going for her. Especially that she is sooo stupid to think that Janelles going home was her thing,lolol, that is the biggest joke on her. Cannot wait to see her leave, or at least i would like it to come back to her that this was not her idea or doing and she has nothing to pat herself on the back for, it took no guts to do what she did, it only took stupidity to fall for Boogies BS,lolol :lol2:

They say janelle got good edits...dont these people remember the live feeds and we see them as they really are? And how did the lie start about jani saying she had fat but and chunky thighs! Everything was blame on janelle from when the sun came up and went down! Yes danielle, america doesnt like u! And her insecurities are getting old! But it looks like she is safe this week! Mike and frank are too afraid to pull the trigger! They are going to play it safe joe or wil unless shane volunteers! Ugg!

That started because Jani told Dani what Joho said about her. Joho made remarks to Jani about Dani's body/looks on 7/15. Brit then said that Jani lied so they turned it all around and said that it was Jani who said the bad things about Dani, not Joho. Once again, they lied.

I have been IM'ing back and forth with this Trey, the guy that Dumbell keeps mentioning on the feeds, and CONFIRMED she is exactly as she is portraying herself to be on BB... She is a psychopath stalker... an attention whore and he also said that she is a massive fabricator... he said that he does know her but not on ANY intimate level and that she sends him flowers & gift baskets and all kinds of stuff and he does NOT reciprocate. He said also that, from what he has seen on the feeds & what he has been told she has been saying, that 90% of the crap she says about 'events' and 'activities' in her life are fictitious... Nice to get some confirmation but I had Dumbell pegged from day one. Trey on the other hand is a very nice guy! RUN TREY! RUN SHANE!

I have been IM'ing back and forth with this Trey, the guy that Dumbell keeps mentioning on the feeds, and CONFIRMED she is exactly as she is portraying herself to be on BB... She is a psychopath stalker... an attention whore and he also said that she is a massive fabricator... he said that he does know her but not on ANY intimate level and that she sends him flowers & gift baskets and all kinds of stuff and he does NOT reciprocate. He said also that, from what he has seen on the feeds & what he has been told she has been saying, that 90% of the crap she says about 'events' and 'activities' in her life are fictitious... Nice to get some confirmation but I had Dumbell pegged from day one. Trey on the other hand is a very nice guy! RUN TREY! RUN SHANE!

I hope you don't take this wrong but I don't think it is right to get involved with the personal lives of these people and then come and report those conversations. There were people in the East Coast Feed chat that were calling Dan's school and there were death threats against his wife. In my opinion we should stay out of their personal business. I know you are angry about Janelle but contacting Danielle's friends is just wrong. At least people should wait until the season is over.

JMO :)

I hope you don't take this wrong but I don't think it is right to get involved with the personal lives of these people and then come and report those conversations. There were people in the East Coast Feed chat that were calling Dan's school and there were death threats against his wife. In my opinion we should stay out of their personal business. I know you are angry about Janelle but contacting Danielle's friends is just wrong. At least people should wait until the season is over.

JMO :)

Oh I totally agree.... he and I are one one of the same boards & I posted about certain players moves in the game & HE inboxed me first... I am bummed about Jani but it is all in the nature of the game... I firmly believe that those that make death threats (ie: Shelly) and stuff like that are ridiculous... That is completely uncalled for... He has put in on blast about his 'connection' with Dumbell...

Oh I totally agree.... he and I are one one of the same boards & I posted about certain players moves in the game & HE inboxed me first... I am bummed about Jani but it is all in the nature of the game... I firmly believe that those that make death threats (ie: Shelly) and stuff like that are ridiculous... That is completely uncalled for... He has put in on blast about his 'connection' with Dumbell...

OK gotcha ~ Danielle sure does have issues for sure. ;)

I hope that someone in her family or life gets her into some therapy when she gets home because when she sees what she looks like and reads what people say about her, she's gonna losehe mind!

She has some serious self-esteem issues. Personally I think she is very jealous of Janelle and Britney because of their looks and that they are basically settled in life (D wants so badly to be married and I don't want to get started on girls like her). Then don't get me started on ho she feels about

Ashley the single, pretty, straight girl that she sees as competition for Shane. JMHO