Mike "Boogie", Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like the Boogie bashing Topic. I think i may be one of the only people on Morty's who likes Boogie. Okay so hes a snake, okay so he manipulate lies and is arrogant with a huge ego. But i love to watch him, he makes for funny Tv. Hes about the only reason i've laughed this season, and watching him mess with everyone's minds is hilarious. I doubt hell win but im rooting for him to make it as far as he can so i can keep watching his DR sessions and such.

TML said it right, his downfall this season will be he doesnt have Dr Will to bail him out. But hes not doing too bad so far with Frank right behind him to win the comps....

I'm going to enjoy this week, whether he back stabs the secret 6 or not, it will be entertaining

Boog thought his gb message was fantastic. (he certainly rehashed it enough last night). I'd have been embarrassed had I been Dr. Will's fiance. I don't understand why reminding everyone AGAIN that Will cheated on her with Janelle during S7 is a good thing, while devoted Erin stuck by him. Boog's an idiot.

However, since Boog was so successful in fooling them all, I hope he and Frank tear thru the house like a wildfire.

This is like the Boogie bashing Topic. I think i may be one of the only people on Morty's who likes Boogie. Okay so hes a snake, okay so he manipulate lies and is arrogant with a huge ego. But i love to watch him, he makes for funny Tv. Hes about the only reason i've laughed this season, and watching him mess with everyone's minds is hilarious. I doubt hell win but im rooting for him to make it as far as he can so i can keep watching his DR sessions and such.

TML said it right, his downfall this season will be he doesnt have Dr Will to bail him out. But hes not doing too bad so far with Frank right behind him to win the comps....

I'm going to enjoy this week, whether he back stabs the secret 6 or not, it will be entertaining

I'm with you in rooting for him. I think he's played the best game so far out of anyone in the house.

But I think it's just a week or two early from going after his alliance. I think it would have been smarter to throw the competition this week and have him and Frank compete the week after.

Did anyone notice how this dumb@$$ thought those songs they played during the HOH comp were real songs? What an idiot! I can't stand him and I thought his goodbye message to Janelle was so stupid. I'm sure Erin and Will wanted that drug up....AND Will flirted with Janelle that season just as much as she flirted with him. It takes two to tango!

He's funny and I get that this was quite the coup but that good-bye message left a bad taste in my mouth.

Left a bad taste in my mouth too...but what can you expect from the "wicked witch of the west"....he looked just like a witch making that good-bye message....all pointy nose, ears and beady close-set eyes. How anyone could have a child with him is beyond me....gives me chills thinking about it.

Left a bad taste in my mouth too...but what can you expect from the "wicked witch of the west"....he looked just like a witch making that good-bye message....all pointy nose, ears and beady close-set eyes. How anyone could have a child with him is beyond me....gives me chills thinking about it.

It's a good thing he's rich or he'd never get laid. :P

If Boogie knew anything about women he would have never mentioned Erin's name in his silly send off. If I were Erin I wouldn't want to be reminded of the time my boyfriend cheated on me with America's sweetheart. Boogie was the one that let the cat out of the bag and told all us feeders that Will and Janelle DID in fact have a fling! Poor Erin..how embarrassing for her! Like someone said above, it takes two to tango and the "affair" certainly wasn't Janies fault. I mean, she really cant help it that she's gorgeous, charming and funny as hell.

If Boogie knew anything about women he would have never mentioned Erin's name in his silly send off. If I were Erin I wouldn't want to be reminded of the time my boyfriend cheated on me with America's sweetheart. Boogie was the one that let the cat out of the bag and told all us feeders that Will and Janelle DID in fact have a fling! Poor Erin..how embarrassing for her! Like someone said above, it takes two to tango and the "affair" certainly wasn't Janies fault. I mean, she really cant help it that she's gorgeous, charming and funny as hell.

i agree! If i was erin i would be pissed! I might just lost a friend in dr. Will with that! Maybe they didnt notice or were watching lol! But yep boogie has confirrm that they had intimate relations! Lol! Can u blame jani, dr will is fine!

Just like this big-mouth, egotistical floater to take credit for something that Danielle had already planned. He's chicken-shit scared of Janelle. She would have kicked his ass in the comps and tossed it in the trash bin if Danielle hadn't been such a whiny bitch. "Janelle didn't cheer me on in the HOH comp. I hate her." Jealousy is an ugly thing for both these players (D & MB) and on Boogie, it only proves what a whiny, ignorant, pig-faced asshole he really is! Hopefully, Janelle has no contact with him outside the house. She is a wonderful person with a great fan-base. And, she can still claim the title of one of the top three BB players of all-time. That's a title this jack-ass could never claim!

All the ad hominem, but you can't deny that Boogie did work in getting Janelle out. Stellar move objectively speaking.

Danielle didn't need his help. She had it all in place before he even started sucking-up to her. He wanted to take the credit as usual, but we all know the truth. This asshole has no game. Never has had, never will have. He's nothing without a back to piggy on!

The fugly bitch has no class...

You must be talking about the ugly bitch this forum is about---MB himself!

He's not funny, entertaining or amusing. He's an ugly, ignorant, woman-hating, male-loving pig! The sooner he goes, the better. His chances at comps are thin. He didn't really win anything in the other two seasons until it was just him & Will (the real player) and one or two others. He' the biggest piece of crap to ever play BB. His boasting about BB producers wanting him back so much because he's supposedly so funny & entertaining is all in his puny little delusional mind. Evil Dick has always been the most entertaining on the show. As for "Chilltown", Will Kirby was the entertaining, fun-to-watch, actually in the game player. He just took this jerk along for the ride.