Frank, Week 5 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to make out with Ashley, all you have to do is ask apparently.

Yeah, she jumped all over that chance, didn't she? Must have been his rugged good looks, enticing charm and entertaining wit, oh, and a bottle of wine & a couple of beers too.

I wonder what Frank would think if he knew of Ashley's alleged "contract" to do an S&M flick. eh, he'd likely love it.

Boog would have a much better chance with Ashley than with Kara I bet.

Yeah, she jumped all over that chance, didn't she? Must have been his rugged good looks, enticing charm and entertaining wit, oh, and a bottle of wine & a couple of beers too.

I wonder what Frank would think if he knew of Ashley's alleged "contract" to do an S&M flick. eh, he'd likely love it.

Boog would have a much better chance with Ashley than with Kara I bet.

It was probably the "aroma" that he gives off.

Hrm.

Ian likes ashley right?

Ian knows Frank wanted dan out ..

Ian wins HOH, and Frank and Boogie is nominated.

Frank goes home.

Nerd Muffin revenge.

:wub:

Even though I do like both Ian and Frank...but where I come from, you don't make out with your friend's crushes, even if said crush has no chance with the crush.

I can't stand Frank!

That sign songy way he talks just grates on my nerves.

Then the way he talks to Ian is so condesending. And keeps calling him "son". I get the feeling from what Frank says about his father that he was treated this way as a kid and now he just bullys Ian.

Frank has to go next week - or this week if it's double evicition. he's gotten too big for his own hair...

if he was going to chicken out of putting up dan he should have kept his mouth shut to begin with

i can totally see him getting backdoor out this upcoming week or next week

him shane and danielle are only newbies that have shown any ability that they can win comps :animated_bouncy:

I can't stand Frank!

That sign songy way he talks just grates on my nerves.

Then the way he talks to Ian is so condesending. And keeps calling him "son". I get the feeling from what Frank says about his father that he was treated this way as a kid and now he just bullys Ian.

Frank has to go next week - or this week if it's double evicition. he's gotten too big for his own hair...

ME TOO! And his "I am GR8 attitude" just SUX!! And the NERVE to think he is in the same ballpark as a player as Boogie...OH PUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEE