Frank, Week 5 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree that it's too soon to backdoor Dan. With two exceptions: 1. Dan throws comps. He just doesn't want to be in a position of (knowable) power. He prefers

to work in the dark. Most of the houseguests know this -- and it just might bite Dan in the butt this season if he's not careful. Since he's a comp-thrower, any alliance

members cannot rely on Dan to carry any weight. 2. Frank may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I do think he knows that Dan wants him out of the way so he

can work with Boogie alone.

Well you sorta also help prove the point that it's too soon with those exceptions. With Dan throwing comps still, you can get him out next go around easy enough if you want to since he's not going to try to win anything.

Boogie is loyal for the time being, he's proven that, so I still think it's too soon. Even if Dan wants to work with just Boogie, that's not what Boogie wants at the moment.

Yeah, I would agree Dan might be easier to sneak up on since he's throwing the comps -- assuming, of course, he keeps doing it and just honestly doesn't win one.

On the other hand, I think you have to weigh his sneakiness and how much influence he has over Danielle and possibly even Brittany (and maybe Ian?) to go after

Frank yet again.

The real concern Frank has to consider is Dan's desire to eliminate him. Dan's a difficult case. Frank and Boogie need him for the time being, but at what cost to Frank?

I think Frank's in a tough spot. Probably not the best week to win HOH.

If Frank had a brain he'd back door Dan (sorry Marty) it would be the smart thing.

That would be a terrible move for this week. Even Boogie knows it's too soon for that.

It would essentially turn the two people (Shane & Danielle) that have been winning comps against him next week for sure. Frank is in an alright spot right now. He has the silent six alliance (if it holds for next week), plus he's decent with Ian & Jenn still and they are also working on Joe.

It would stir the pot for sure, but doing so and putting all the attention on him again doesn't seem very smart. He really needs to lay low for a bit, if that's possible.

Dan could be a threat to him down the line, but he's still throwing HOH comps.

If Frank had a brain he'd back door Dan (sorry Marty) it would be the smart thing.

Same held true for Dan when he had the chance to get Frank out.

It's no wonder that MB is arrogant, he has EVERYONE panting at his feet and Dan & Frank trying their hardest to be his one & only. Frank to MB, "Dan said 3's a crowd" (lol) Dan wanted to dump Frank but didn't do it to please MB, let's see if, just maybe Frank has bigger uh, (you know :).

Let's not FORGET that DAN PICKED "the bunny boiler", DAN has NURTURED and MANIPULATED the 'BUNNY BOILER' to get where he is in the game.........not really fair to say, oh gee, he picked someone weak & fragile to manipulate and then turned on her.......at this point, since Dan has given MB & Frank all the power, why not just give them dani, too. Frank, do yur magic (lol)

Me too! Send frank home and then boogie. Quick question: did frank let the have not girls sleep in his bed?? seemed like on bbad that was being whispered about. Thanks in advance for an answer.

Me too! Send frank home and then boogie. Quick question: did frank let the have not girls sleep in his bed?? seemed like on bbad that was being whispered about. Thanks in advance for an answer.

I think they have to send Boogie or Frank home or they will walk to the final 2.

I think next week the house needs to agree that they need to back door Frank. It will cripple Boogie and that power will be over.

Really? I thought "the house agreed" on doing that twice but first Janelle and then Dan made sure it didn't happen.......maybe as they say "3rd time's the charm" but at this point, it may be too late.