Frank, Week 5 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't cry seeing one of the little sheep go to slaughter...do they really think they have a shot of going anywhere but out the door with Janelle gone?

Brit realizes what they've done. She just told Danielle that Frank was going to win this game (her gut feeling).

Brit realizes what they've done. She just told Danielle that Frank was going to win this game (her gut feeling).

If Brittney hangs out with the sheep long enough, its only a matter of time before a wolf shows up.

Amen Sparklet! I can't imagine that Frank and Boog will waste an hoh on getting out Joe (unless Joe does something to screw up badly). Shane will be on the block, I bet. I hope Danielle too. I'd love to see her squirm.

That would be hilarious :D

They are not going to turn on the alliance yet because they need their votes should someone win HOH next week and they are on the block. Booger said as much. They are trying to get Shane to volunteer to go up as a pawn.

Frank is all about getting all the strongest players out. He has been that way from day one.

I think it is time for Dan or someone that has his back to win POV or he might go up and out.

You don't get that many chances in the game. Couldn't tell when you get your second chance or if you ever can have it. That's why when you have it, better use it and strike. It will be harder to get a strong player out of the game later plus you'll never know when you yourself get the blow out of the game should the other parties get their chance and strike first unto you. Don't believe on "TIMING" on this game.

Considering he's been on the block three times and survive, Frank should better make a bold move now. Fourth on the block might be his last and out.

Frank just said he wants to backdoor Dan this week, although Boogie is trying to talk him out of it.

Frank isn't the sharpest tool in the shed for sure then if that's his plan. Put up the guy who saved you and wants to work with you and no one is going to trust you again. It'll be just Boogie and him isolated again against the whole house.

Next week when he can't play for HOH, he'll be relying on Boogie alone. I really think it's too soon to burn that bridge. It would be nice to get Shane or Dan out game wise, but switching so soon is just going to put him in a bad spot next week again.

I would agree that it's too soon to backdoor Dan. With two exceptions: 1. Dan throws comps. He just doesn't want to be in a position of (knowable) power. He prefers

to work in the dark. Most of the houseguests know this -- and it just might bite Dan in the butt this season if he's not careful. Since he's a comp-thrower, any alliance

members cannot rely on Dan to carry any weight. 2. Frank may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I do think he knows that Dan wants him out of the way so he

can work with Boogie alone.