Ian, Week 5

CeCiMom

Can someone maybe explain to me why it is that Ian walks around the HHN room all the time, throwing his hands in the air as if he is having a conversation? Have I missed something? I like the kid, I think he is fun & has a good heart. I was just wondering if I had missed something along the way...

My daughter has Aspergers and doesn't do that at all.... maybe pent up energy or ADHD? I didn't know if there was some rhyme or reason to it as I see him do it quite often. With the rocking in the chairs that he does that is a symptom of ADHD and also a mild form of autism and also a symptom of tourettes (of which my daughter also has)... Bless his heart... I like Ian... he is a cool kid.

My daughter has Aspergers and doesn't do that at all.... maybe pent up energy or ADHD? I didn't know if there was some rhyme or reason to it as I see him do it quite often. With the rocking in the chairs that he does that is a symptom of ADHD and also a mild form of autism and also a symptom of tourettes (of which my daughter also has)... Bless his heart... I like Ian... he is a cool kid.

My 44 year old brother has Aspergers and he is highly intelligent and functional. My brother has some social issues but there are so many degrees of things that go on in the brain. You are probably right myss.

Obviously Ian is very funtional and intelligent. It really does't matter what he has...

Can someone maybe explain to me why it is that Ian walks around the HHN room all the time, throwing his hands in the air as if he is having a conversation? Have I missed something? I like the kid, I think he is fun & has a good heart. I was just wondering if I had missed something along the way...

He knows the camera is on him :D

Most of the time he is having a conversation. With us. He'll go into a room all by himself and talk to the cameras to let the live feeders know what is going on.

Most of the time he is having a conversation. With us. He'll go into a room all by himself and talk to the cameras to let the live feeders know what is going on.

Oh ok, I had never heard him talking... I saw his mouth moving one time and had to make sure my sound was on.... Thank you :o)

What the heck is my nerd muffin doing on page 2? :nerd:

I like that Ian is stepping up his game and is getting involved in more game talk. He is doing a good job of playing in 2 alliances and being careful of knowing who to trust with information.

Good job Ian! :P

He probably has Aspergers and some disorders.

i agree! I didnt want to say anything becuz i didnt want people to swarm in and i take a hit from this! But i was thinking the same thing!

I like ian but he has shown his hand! I was shock when he told bdds to nom jani! But i thought he was align with boogie and frank reasons that are so obvious but when he shot down the idea of bd dan i dk now!

he is playing both sides like shelly. It will catch up w/him sooner or later, just like it did her. I personally do not want him to win.

ANYONE who has the feeds right now can you PLEASE tell me what Ian is saying in the hammock??? On my speakers I can make out a couple of words besides *f****** and HOH... it sounds as if he is speaking in tongues... Anyone please!

ANYONE who has the feeds right now can you PLEASE tell me what Ian is saying in the hammock??? On my speakers I can make out a couple of words besides *f****** and HOH... it sounds as if he is speaking in tongues... Anyone please!

Check my post in "Feeds" thread. He's really pissed off.

Check my post in "Feeds" thread. He's really pissed off.

Thank you honey! I was getting really worried... he seemed to be getting very aggressive in what he was saying. Did you see him with his hands.... I hope he is ok... I really like the kid....

That hammock is going to break... look at the base.... easy Ian....

And this is Ian being relatively calm! This kid does some crazy crap when he is by himself. I'll never forget when I was watching him sit at the kitchen table and all of a sudden he goes into a frenzy and starts bashing his head into the teddy bear. And this kid has been safe the whole game. What's he gonna do if he gets nominated?

Is it me or has he gotten very very cocky this weeek?????? He is starting to rub me the wrong way.

I kinda agree Smoopie. As someone else states he is playing both sides of the house which is going rather well for him right now but as we have always seen when it catches up it does so with a thud!! I do believe there is something going on with Ian as other posters have surmised as well. Walking in circles, constant rocking in a chair or hammock or whatever. He is feeling his oats going up to the HOH talking with Frank and Boogie. I feel it is almost a game.....let's see how many times I can throw the F bomb in one sentence. Feel quite certain this was not a part of his normal voc outside the BB house. He is trying to act all grown up.

I kinda agree Smoopie. As someone else states he is playing both sides of the house which is going rather well for him right now but as we have always seen when it catches up it does so with a thud!! I do believe there is something going on with Ian as other posters have surmised as well. Walking in circles, constant rocking in a chair or hammock or whatever. He is feeling his oats going up to the HOH talking with Frank and Boogie. I feel it is almost a game.....let's see how many times I can throw the F bomb in one sentence. Feel quite certain this was not a part of his normal voc outside the BB house. He is trying to act all grown up.

Yeah it is VERY weird... I think is that one hammock scene he dropped the F-bomb more than ANYONE during the entire game! I'm kinda worried about him...

I am not worried about him. I think that is just part of his illness that sometimes gets the better of him. I am sure he has episodes often and comes down.

I still am crazy about Ian and he is still my Nerd Muffin :nerd:

I am not worried about him. I think that is just part of his illness that sometimes gets the better of him. I am sure he has episodes often and comes down.

I still am crazy about Ian and he is still my Nerd Muffin :nerd:

My daughter has Aspergers & Tourettes... I know that when she obsesses it can be difficult. She does it mainly when she is uber stressed... I am glad Brit is there to help out.... I am an Ian fan!

My daughter has Aspergers & Tourettes... I know that when she obsesses it can be difficult. She does it mainly when she is uber stressed... I am glad Brit is there to help out.... I am an Ian fan!

In one way I'm like way to go BB for giving the kid a break putting him on the show but, on the other hand I am almost pissed at BB for doing it as it seems cruel in a way. It's not like BB does not understand obsessed fans and how it can turn out for HG when they leave the house etc..