Ian, Week 5

CeCiMom

he is playing both sides like shelly. It will catch up w/him sooner or later, just like it did her. I personally do not want him to win.

i agree! I use to like him! But now because he wants to play double agent, i dont!

Ian's episode on the hammock yesterday was disturbing and makes me worry about him. It also makes me mad at BB for putting him in there. But on the other hand, it's Ian's dream come true. BB just cares about ratings tho, not the players. (I mentioned before, BB didn't care to put a bro and sis in there who had no prior knowledge of each others existence. How sick was that?)

I'm curious to see if Ash and Frank's gross kissing session last night will change Ian's game plan tho, if he finds out that is. He may not be so gung-ho on protecting Frank or Ashley then. I don't know...I wonder if Ian really has any clue what he's doing most of the time. He's all over the place gamewise.

It seems he was really upset with the date Ashley and Frank had last night. He is obsessing about Ashley and that isn't good. Even though Frank knew it was bothering Ian he went through with it anyway. I hope this doesn't affect his game play.

Everybody in the house kept pushing ian on ashley! Ian started to believe he had a shot with ashley and she played along knowing she wasnt interested in him! Remember when she was sitting on i think the lounge chair and she got annoyed when ian sat besided her and was really showing her true colors when shane was working out! Ian was sitting right their and was anoyed that shane was working working out while he was talking to ashley! It was suppose to have been a way for ian to break out of his shell to talk to girls. But he fell for ash and she didnt stir him against it! I dont think she sees how bad she is hurting ian, she thinks her and ian are just good hanging friends. But i have to give ian some advice, you dont call the one u like stupid to other people!

Here he goes again... hammock time.... it does sound like he is rehashing things & working things out in his mind.... while saying the f-bomb every few sentences... Breathe Ian sweetie... breathe...

He just told a bee/wasp to "get the f*** out of my compound mother f******"

I am able to pick out bits & pieces of what he says... I would really like to see a written dialog of it... "cats & dogs" "running around" Trip to Maui trip to Maui" "keep running keep running".... "let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor" "no confrontation".... Watching his hand movements they almost mirror my daughters... The had movements are part of my daughters tics...

It's difficult to watch him like that. Makes me want to rescue him from that place.

I couldn't agree more but it also intrigues me because my daughter does that too. My daughter feels like her disability holds her back, so I had her watch Ian stimming & it was almost as if a light went on... He seems like such a sweetheart... I would so hang out with him. I would love to pick his brain, as he seems like a fountain of knowledge!

I know. He's really smart and I'm hoping he has a master plan going that I'm not seeing. He does seem to be working all sides of the house and he's no one's target right now. Ashley ticks me off when she talks like she wants him gone but hopefully Ashley won't win anything.

I know. He's really smart and I'm hoping he has a master plan going that I'm not seeing. He does seem to be working all sides of the house and he's no one's target right now. Ashley ticks me off when she talks like she wants him gone but hopefully Ashley won't win anything.

That made me so mad last night when she said she wanted to put him up. He's been protecting her from the slient six.

Agree! She needs to go. My poor Ian!

I know right! I mean I like Ash & having broken L1 & L2 last august I was walking exactly like her & sitting & every other movement she has made... But don't go all wrong on our Ian!!!!!!

I'm rooting for Ian to take this year!

It's people like Ian that appreciate it the most. It's like Jordan (I know lots of people don't like her) because she used the money to help her family and she went back to her old life. I think the only reason that we've seen her on BB again and other shows is because Jeff talks her into it.

It's people like Ian that appreciate it the most. It's like Jordan (I know lots of people don't like her) because she used the money to help her family and she went back to her old life. I think the only reason that we've seen her on BB again and other shows is because Jeff talks her into it.

I liked Jordan!!!! I think he is in the house merely for the experience... game for anything... I love that!

If the Ash/Frank date opens his eyes to the fact that neither of them have his back it might be good for his game. Maybe he will play to win the next HoH and then but Frank and Boogie on the block.

myss911... you changed avatars! Didn't you have the other one a couple of years? New one is cute!

If the Ash/Frank date opens his eyes to the fact that neither of them have his back it might be good for his game. Maybe he will play to win the next HoH and then but Frank and Boogie on the block.

myss911... you changed avatars! Didn't you have the other one a couple of years? New one is cute!

LOL! Yep! I finally figured out how to change it! I thought it was time for a change :o)

ITA. Love Jordan too. :)