Wil, Week 5 (Nominee) - Evicted 8/16

CeCiMom

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather see Joe go, because I am tired of Joes mouth....You are not going to get a cooking show, you do not have the personality for it....I think at least Will is a little more entertaing, sometimes he makes me laugh.

He won't get a cooking show because in the food industry they "must wash their hands" after using the restroom. Joe hardly ever washes his hands after using it. Gross! But he will cook the food. He might not get as many private dinner parties after this show.

Wil made his bed so let him lie in it. Hope he goes. Wil's loyal to no one but himself and you have to have loyal alliances to get far in the game. He'll NEVER admit he made a mistake, but pride goeth before a fall. Good riddance, Wil. You could have gotten Frank out last week but thought evicting an ally was a better idea. lol.

Joe told Ashley yesterday that Janelle told him just before she left to never go after Wil, still trying to protect him. I wonder if Ashley's told Wil yet. Of course Ashley got mad because mean ol' Janelle didn't mention her.

So much for having "regular" people in Big Brother. Is Ian the only real person? I heard Shane talk today about how they recruited him that he didn't apply for BB.

I like the entertainment value he brings to the house. Once he leaves the live feeds will be boring as all get out.

I really like him because he reminds me so much of a close friend. He definitely doesn't get on my nerves like a lot of people at Morty's..

:)

I like the entertainment value he brings to the house. Once he leaves the live feeds will be boring as all get out.

I really like him because he reminds me so much of a close friend. He definitely doesn't get on my nerves like a lot of people at Morty's..

:)

I agree. To me his little skits are entertaining and much more exciting then watching Jenn do nothing.

I like Wil, but wouldn't miss him much if we went. Of course, I've said a million times that I hate Joe and would love to see him go, but it's likely not going to happen, or have things changed? Wil is great for entertainment, but his game is a bit of a mess.

Wait he mimicked Joe??? Excuse me if I remember correctly but didn't he piss a fit when he found out that Willie mimicked him in the HOH??? He called Willie a homophobe for doing so...

I hope he goes next week!

He mimics Joe quite frequently.

I'll miss his DR's.. they were always good for a laugh, at him, or at the house guests he was ragging on..

I really wish he was staying. He is funny and I agree his DR's are hilarious.

Buh bye, Will. You should have been nice to Janelle. :P

yeah! It dawn on him that everyone has and are still working with their coaches except them and maybe they should have kept janie! Duh!!! Sorry u had to learn the hardway! BYE BYE! :lol::lol: :lol:

50h1te.jpg:animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name