Shane, Week 5

CeCiMom

Sorry, don't care how he looks everytime he disses Danielle......usually it's that men treating the women badly on BB and I would defend the woman but in this case, when Danielle resorted to the "oh, I have a BF back home" trick, after being beaten over the head by Shane & Brit, over & over that, "HE's NOT THAT INTO YOU!" I give Shane points for every time he's not as rude as she deserves.

Sorry, don't care how he looks everytime he disses Danielle......usually it's that men treating the women badly on BB and I would defend the woman but in this case, when Danielle resorted to the "oh, I have a BF back home" trick, after being beaten over the head by Shane & Brit, over & over that, "HE's NOT THAT INTO YOU!" I give Shane points for every time he's not as rude as she deserves.

:animated_rotfl: I like that also, just wish he hadn't kissed her after winning the HOH

yes i agree! Its funny because according to some people on the boards, trey i think gorman is dissing her on the boards and calling her a stalker! Geesh starting to feel a little sorry for her! She doesnt know when to stop!

:animated_rotfl: I like that also, just wish he hadn't kissed her after winning the HOH

yeah that was his biggest mistake! He shouldnt listen to dan and kissed her!

yes i agree! Its funny because according to some people on the boards, trey i think gorman is dissing her on the boards and calling her a stalker! Geesh starting to feel a little sorry for her! She doesnt know when to stop!

yeah that was his biggest mistake! He shouldnt listen to dan and kissed her!

Yes his name is Trey & he is basically trying to clear his name... she continually talks about their 'romance' and then goes back to how her feeling for Shane were genuine... She bashes Shane, I mean really bashes him & makes up stuff about how he is mean to her & how he belittles her and on EVERY instance she is claiming I have watched... it is complete and utter nonsense... HE has told her that she is verbally abusive... SHE is the one that lays on him... he HAS though cuddled with her a few times... and I believe that to be out of sheer loneliness. Now about his hair... he needs a stylist and needs one badly. That has to be one of the worst styles I have ever seen.... With his beady little eyes he kind of reminds me of Tom Cruise... LOL!

I like Shane as a player, don't like that he has given some mixed message to Dani....Now she won't let the romance go....Not his fault, he has tried to get thru Danis head he does not want a shoemance.

Exactly! He told her straight out when they were in the HoH room for her HoH... Then the next morning she was whining to Brit that "He is so mean to me & gives me mixed messages"... completely vice versa... then the whole made up Trey romance came up and then the "my feelings & the kisses for Shane were real" then a minute later "I wonder if Trey will forgive me".... RUN SHANE!

It seems like Shane has backed off the game since his HOH that never was. I haven't seen him on the feeds that much at all. Of course he maybe hiding from Danielle....

that is it because the girl wont take a hint! He cant complain becuz he is in an alliance with her!

oh, now, Shane's just playing hard to get. :rolleyes: He gets so jealous when Frank tickles her, you know he turns green with jealousy. It's true! I heard Danielle say it myself.

Ok that made me bust out laughing!!!! She is so wack-a-doo!

oh, now, Shane's just playing hard to get. :rolleyes: He gets so jealous when Frank tickles her, you know he turns green with jealousy. It's true! I heard Danielle say it myself.

It's a good thing Danielle tries so hard to keep Trey a secret while in the house because Shane would go insane with jealousy if the word got out and then he would be forced to declare his love for her before it is too late!

In order for shane to have a good experience in the house, danielle has to be nominated and voted out! He such a nice guy but with this one, he has to get his hands dirty or some else hands dirty! He should put some bugs in people's ears! I mean this girl is ruining his summer!

In order for shane to have a good experience in the house, danielle has to be nominated and voted out! He such a nice guy but with this one, he has to get his hands dirty or some else hands dirty! He should put some bugs in people's ears! I mean this girl is ruining his summer!

I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!

SHANE is owning it!!!!!!