Wednesday, August 8th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Another day of Janelle campaigning, house guests lying to her face about their vote (or an uncomfortable non-committed response) and of course lots and lots of Jani bashing. (Not that others aren't getting bashed too... just a little more focus on Janelle since she's on the block/going home.)

I've spot checked the feeds a couple times today... b o r i n g!

Jenn and Boogie shoring up their "team" to watch out for each other. Another secret alliance that is based solely on who gets next HoH. :lol:

OMG!!! I can't not stand to see Boogie & Frank doing DR sessions together!!! Literally makes me sick!!!! and not to mention their egos!!!!! Ughhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Wish there was a way for Jani to pull this one off and stay and get Frank out of that house!!! Then see how big their egos are!!!!!!

It's always been a rule that you can't say who you're voting out but, it's rarely enforced. Also, when Brit, Dani, Dan and Ian started talk about how hard it is to lie to Janelle's face and Britney was getting really emotional Dan was called to the DR. Then Britney was called in. Aftewards, Dan came up and told Dani and Ian that they can't say who is getting evicted and/or who they're voting out. Britney was down stairs and told Jenn, Ashley and Wil the same thing. So, it seemed to me that production saw they were having a hard time (especially Brit) with how to handle Janelle and DR gave them an "out".

Wil told Kara that she was going home. Dan was there. It's in archive update page. July 19th at 305 pm.

End of the conversation Kara was crying and feed went down.

They just want to have the big blindside that we missed out on last week. Hope Janielle doesn't deliver and walks out with class

Wil told Kara that she was going home. Dan was there. It's in archive update page. July 19th at 305 pm.

End of the conversation Kara was crying and feed went down.

They just want to have the big blindside that we missed out on last week. Hope Janielle doesn't deliver and walks out with class

she will be all " bye bye b*tches!"