POLL: Favorites and Least Favorite. (Week 4)

King123

Favorite/Least Favorite  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite After "reset"?

• Ashley
    • Danielle
    • Frank
    • Ian
    • Jenn
    • Joe
    • Shane
    • Wil
    • Britney
    • Dan
    • Janelle
    • Mike
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite?

• Ashley
    • Danielle
    • Frank
    • Ian
    • Jenn
    • Joe
    • Shane
    • Wil
    • Britney
    • Dan
    • Janelle
    • Mike

I'm surprised that Boogie is the least favourite. Not sure what he has done this season to garner such dislike. Or is this purely based on his past.

yes...it is solely on his past gameplay because he is playing this season as a straight shooter...just go to the 4 coaches convo in the hoh room this week...he was straight-forward and honest..he is such a smart and strategic player...

Boogie even admitted this morning that is hasnt been completely honest!! so he is still the same ole Boogie!!!! and Frank is his new Dr.Will!!! Can't wait to see them both gooooooooo!!!! Hoping there is a way that Jani gets saved!!!!

yes...it is solely on his past gameplay because he is playing this season as a straight shooter...just go to the 4 coaches convo in the hoh room this week...he was straight-forward and honest..he is such a smart and strategic player...

Straight shooter? Loogie does not know how to tell the truth...

Janelle is my all-time favourite player. If they vote her out, I'd like to think it's because they're afraid of her (as they should be). But if they vote her out for spite (Danielle, "She didn't cheer for me on the HOH challenge, boo-hoo), then it would be the dumbest move they've made. However, with a game like this, you usually want to keep the biggest target in the game to get you further by making deals with them. The fact that they all believe she lied, (maybe she did, maybe she didn't but who doesn't) is the dumbest reason to put her out. And if you want to look at the biggest liar, look to Britney. Everytime she's lying about something, her eyes grow big and get that deer in the headlight look. To keep Boogie around who is causing a lot of drama, and is extremely rude about the females is a very big mistake. Either he or his b-buddy, Frank has to go. If Janelle leaves Thursday, I stop watching. I will check back after the final show in the hopes that F & B didn't make it to the end and fully pulling for Ian to win.

BTW, if Danielle was paying any attention on HOH challenge night, she should remember that Janelle did go over and congratulate her. Where were Boogie & Frank? In the house. Didn't see either of them congratulate her.

Straight shooter? Loogie does not know how to tell the truth...

He wasn't being a straight shooter except to let Janelle know that he's afraid of her (not that he doesn't trust her). She has gone to final 3 both times she was in. He's just afraid of that and wants her gone. He sucks at this game and always has without having someone to piggy-back through the seasons on.

I'm surprised that Boogie is the least favourite. Not sure what he has done this season to garner such dislike. Or is this purely based on his past.

It's not based totally on his past. His ignorant remarks regarding women in general should be kept to himself. As for this season, as in the past seasons, he has had to clutch the coattails of the person he believes will take him the farthest and hide behind them. He has no game play of his own other then this. He's an arogant, useless pig!