Wil, Week 4 (Nominee/Saved by PoV)

CeCiMom

Wil is an idiot! Like they can take on boogie and frank! It is clear that frank is loyal to boogie and dani is loyal to dan! I dont understand his logic! 3 against against 8! U do the math!

Wil is an idiot! Like they can take on boogie and frank! It is clear that frank is loyal to boogie and dani is loyal to dan! I dont understand his logic! 3 against against 8! U do the math!

It makes so much more sense when you say it twice. :P

(lol just teasing you)

I did like Wil until he became crazy :angry:

Haha I'm rooting for Wil after this move. Dan just helped them in their plan to take out the coaches. I'm praying for a Wil HOH this week if/when Janelle leaves.

I hope so Marty! And I'm sure they will both cry into their pillow after the big bruhaha...lolololol

Wonder if any hair-pulling will be involved....

Wil's hair extensions flying all over the place! They're already starting to fall out but he said he's got 600 of them so there are still plenty to go around. What fun.

Wil's hair extensions flying all over the place! They're already starting to fall out but he said he's got 600 of them so there are still plenty to go around. What fun.

Wil is a freak is he not and did he really have lipo on his stomach :o

Wil is a freak is he not and did he really have lipo on his stomach :o

I haven't heard that one. I just know Wil was telling Frank that he was creeped out by him whistling the other day and then he pulled a clump of his own hair out. LOL. That was creepy.

I can't watch him on the feeds either... it's disturbing to my aesthetic to watch him pick his head 24/7.