Frank, Week 4 (Nominee)

uvp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness, now there is a picture I did not need in my head.

I'm glad Frank got to stay even though it was all rigged. I hope he will wise up, work with Shane and Ian (2 brawn & 1 brain) and not listen to Mike Boogie anymore.

Oh my goodness, now there is a picture I did not need in my head.

I'm glad Frank got to stay even though it was all rigged. I hope he will wise up, work with Shane and Ian (2 brawn & 1 brain) and not listen to Mike Boogie anymore.

For someone with so much brawn, he certainly can't win indurance, strength challenges. Just cuz his dad is so huge for whatever reason, doesn't mean Frank's that scary.

Frank is kind of stupid.

Frank is kind of stupid.

You can tell by looking at him that he comes off as simple. And he must be to align himself with coat-tail riding Boogie.

I think he's one of the smarter players in the house actually and a very smooth talker! Even his biggest enemy Janelle says she wants him out of the house so much because he is so good with words.

I'm not sure why they want him out of the house so much. I don't think even they know for certain. If he was all that smart, he wouldn't be on the block for a second time in as many weeks. That, and if he was "one of the smartest players in the house," he wouldn't have thought they were going to keep him last eviction when they clearly were going to backdoor his dumb ass. He was very "duh," when he found out.

I think he's one of the smarter players in the house actually and a very smooth talker! Even his biggest enemy Janelle says she wants him out of the house so much because he is so good with words.

Agree. I think he's pretty bright and does have a persuasive personality. He doesn't let anyone just slide by with their lies either. I like that he doesn't hesitate to call them out one on one and he defends himself well.

I hate that Frank believes Janelle is so diabolical tho. Janelle realizes the threat that F/B pose together, because she knows Boog's gameplay so well. Frank takes that personal, which I can't blame him because his BB life's on the line this week and Janelle's been after him because he's Boog's sidekick. I would have preferred F/B try to align with Janelle but Janelle and Boog are not compatible in any way. They'd never be allies because they'd never trust each other. That's the breaks.

Frank had a dream about getting down with JoJo and he had to go to the bathroom after he woke up. He is talking about he likes XX and going down. Sounds like he is a real player and doesn't really have a lot of respect for woman.

Frank said his father the wrestler cheated on his mother many times. He used to use Franks as an excuse. I don't care if the woman is overwieght a lot of women will love their husband if they gain weight or go bald. Frank's father shaped his attitude towards women -and not in a good way.

I thought he said something about a baby once but I can't find that info online. I did read about he likes to dress up as a woman. Here he is dressed up as Marilyn Monroe

bb14frankeudydressedasmarilynmonroe.jpg

UGH Frank will you or Joe ever leave??? he said last night he wanted to go home, smoke a jay and have sex with many women--do it already!

I think Frank has to dress up like Marilyn Monroe before he beds his "women"/shemales/females/males...whatever!!!!!lololol

I thought the deal was to take Frank off and put up Jani? Did Dani save Will as not to expose the new alliance btwn her/Dan. Brit/Shane, Boogie/Frank? Is Frank mad he is still "on the block"? not paying any attention to his dialogue about how he treats women...the men in the BB house become puffed out roosters and I do not believe what they say...just sayin

I thought the deal was to take Frank off and put up Jani? Did Dani save Will as not to expose the new alliance btwn her/Dan. Brit/Shane, Boogie/Frank? Is Frank mad he is still "on the block"? not paying any attention to his dialogue about how he treats women...the men in the BB house become puffed out roosters and I do not believe what they say...just sayin

Frank said he was fine either way. It was Dan's idea to leave him on to conceal the alliance (for as long as that lasts anyways).