Frank, Week 4 (Nominee)

uvp

I would have to agree with most everything said, especially about needing to get warm and dry and then go support your teammates.

I was liking Frank until what I saw today. Frank needs to wake up and realize he is not coming across well. Frank is not Chilltown, Chilltown was Season 2. It was not funny in All Stars. Mike Boogie is not funny anymore and Frank is not funny.

I try to just enjoy the show, which I think is actually coming down to just watching 3 nights and week, no feeds and no After Dark! Ignorance is bliss with regard to the Big Brother game and what Alison does to manipulate it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was not happy with Frank after that endurance competition. He needs to be brought down several pegs and realize that he is on track to having Boogie's very low popularity if he keeps this up.

MB was pushing the confrontation with Wil this morning but Frank told Wil later that he may be able to build trust again with him in the future. I think Frank's wants to work the newbies. MB is a big blowhard when talking to Frank about how he's going to confront everyone, like how he was going to demand an answer from Dan on the vote yesterday but then he wimps out. This morning they were "missing Willie.......at least he was truthful" :animated_rotfl:

I think MB might take Frank's place on the block if he can (veto)......he seems to only want Frank :wub: but Frank still wants to expand his options. I don't think either one of them really "like" females.

Frank and Boogie need to realize whether he was gone last week or not is a moot point! THE GAME HAS BEEN RESET, NEWBIES.

Boogie is only upset that he may look like a "fool" on TV. :lol:

Helloooooooooooooo Booger you are a foo.

Frank and Boogie need to realize whether he was gone last week or not is a moot point! THE GAME HAS BEEN RESET, NEWBIES.

Newbies always take things to personal to realize that you must reset and re-evaluate things every week, if not everyday. In the BB house, on most days, it's in your best interest to work with your enemy until you get the upperhand. If you can't learn to forget and suck-up when necessary, you will be headed out the door sooner than you want.

I originally thought that Frank and Shane were the only two newbies that had any idea of how to play the game, but I am doubting that Frank really understands how to make it to the end. I believe Frank is one of those folks who can really play the game when they are on top, but are totally lost when they are on the bottom.

Frank's and Boogie's feelings are hurt. Danielle/Dan and Wil went to extremes lying to F/B about them voting for Frank to stay when they had no intention of doing so.

Wil and Dan both had made "promises" to Boog/Frank separately so Boog/Frank feel especially betrayed by their outright lies. The goal was to blindside Frank so that Ian and Jenn would be caught off-guard & hopefully compete badly in the hoh comp, and because they wanted the shock factor for live tv. Frank and Boog are mad because when F/B were in power, they told everyone to their face who was going up and who was going home and why. They feel very betrayed, and they have a valid point, imo. The whole blindside thing was kind of dirty. Wil and Danielle could have just told F/B and lived with the whining for a day. I don't like F/B but I can understand why they're upset. They're not handling this very well though. B/F are practically demanding an apology, which won't happen. Although Britany did apologize to Boog because she and Shane knew about the plan to blindside Frank all along and kept quiet. Neither of them had a vote tho.

They can get their revenge next week if Danielle follows Dan's plan & puts up Frank/Wil........Boogie or Frank can win POV, win HOH next week and put up D & D.........Dan wants Frank out because he thinks then B will work with him, B just wants sweet revenge and he'll be one step closer to getting it,

His ego is so big he did not even want to BELIEVE he didn't have Wil's vote because he was convinced he had worked his magic on him...... :grin3:

he did have wil's vote becuz wil told jenn he was mad becuz he was going to blindside his team and vote janelle out!

he did have wil's vote becuz wil told jenn he was mad becuz he was going to blindside his team and vote janelle out!

huh? Wil admitted to Frank today he was never going to vote for him.......and janelle wasn't even on the block :confused: ..........but ok

This game is still the Revenge of Janelle show in which she in essence runs every HOH so far. It would be ironic if Janelle wins POV...can't wait. Bet Janelle won't use her veto, giving Wil, "It's not nice to mess with Mother Nature..." (follow by minor earthquake)

This game is still the Revenge of Janelle show in which she in essence runs every HOH so far. It would be ironic if Janelle wins POV...can't wait. Bet Janelle won't use her veto, giving Wil, "It's not nice to mess with Mother Nature..." (follow by minor earthquake)

And I think she probably will win the PoV just to prove to the others that want to backdoor her just how hard that's going to be. Shane's about to lose his big ego.

LOL

And I think she probably will win the PoV just to prove to the others that want to backdoor her just how hard that's going to be. Shane's about to lose his big ego.

That would be very interesting! i can't wait to see the results!

huh? Wil admitted to Frank today he was never going to vote for him.......and janelle wasn't even on the block :confused: ..........but ok

Sorry i mean joe out! Thats what he told jenn yesterday! He was mad he wasnt able to make a powerful move!

Frank is kind of stupid.

yeah he is hanging on to boogie's every single word!