post-2-0-71160600-1341520163_thumb.jpg

Frank Eudy

his dad must have gave it to grodner real good for her to save him

totally didnt see that coming :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's so ridiculous---they could have done the eviction and then the coach thing--wow is stupid sid vicious that important--imagine if it was a movie star!

I figured it was going to happen that way because of the timing. They wasted a lot of time tonight.

Frank is there to stay. If he is afraid of deodorant they should hose him down with a 50/50 mix of white vinegar and water to kill the stink and the funk. Vinegar is natural and bacteria hates it. I'm sure the other HG's would be grateful, and Alison Grodner should be happy because a gallon of white vinegar is really inexpensive (not that I'm saying she is cheap or anything!)

*does happy dance*

His days may be numbered, but he lives to play another week, and with the coaches entering the game, 4 more targets just became much bigger threats.

:animated_bouncy::clap:

And since I can't smell him I don't care if he smells like a skunk, wrapped in cabbage, soaked in curdled milk -- he's good tv, and I don't have to smell him! XD

the man with 9 lives :animated_bouncy:

so all this saving frank by ag will be for not if he ends up leaving this week

:animated_bouncy:

Oh my goodness, now there is a picture I did not need in my head.

I'm glad Frank got to stay even though it was all rigged. I hope he will wise up, work with Shane and Ian (2 brawn & 1 brain) and not listen to Mike Boogie anymore.

I was supporting Frank, and ejoyed his game play.....Last night changed my mind, he is extremly selfish, to go and take a shower and only think of himslef....Tells me what kind of person he is...Especially when players were still outside hanging on.....Shame Frank

This was a real fix job by AG. She loves wrestlers(Jessie) so I knew she would save Frank. The reset line is pure bs. If it was reset all players would be back. They should of finished the week w/eviction and then offered deal to coaches. Shanw was screwd over by AG. Wish for once DR and AG would keep their nose out of game. After all, they are not the ones playing for money. Had to vent as I am really angry over the way twist was handled. :furious:

Frank's okay when he's separate from Boog but they seem to be two peas in a pod. I think BB saving him was completely unfair.

Yesterday morning, Frank and Boog were having a convo in the arcade room. They were making bad remarks about Danielle's looks and then the feeds were cut for a few seconds. When they came back, Frank was saying "Sorry, I don't want to be painted in a bad light," as if BB called him out for bashing Danielle. Frank then said that he didn't want to be portrayed badly a few times. Then in the next breath, he and Boog were saying that if Frank went to sequester with Jojo, he could "get some head by the poolside." They were laughing hysterically. It was pretty disgusting for someone who doesn't want to be portrayed badly. I detested Jojo but that was really bad to say with thousands listening. If I were Jojo's dad, I'd be waiting on Frank and Boog to get out of the house.

they both think the are God's gift to women. How little do they know. One has genital warts and the other stinks. Wow--no thanks guys.

I was supporting Frank, and ejoyed his game play.....Last night changed my mind, he is extremly selfish, to go and take a shower and only think of himslef....Tells me what kind of person he is...Especially when players were still outside hanging on.....Shame Frank

I dunno, were it me I wouldn't be thinking about anything but getting clean, dry, and warm. It was the HG choice to stay up on that ledge for the power. I don't think it makes them selfish if they can't win, to take care of their physical needs. Staying cold and wet can be bad for your health.

What made them selfish with that exchange after they got warm and dry .. how they were in the house plotting what they wanted to do when Ian won, while not being out there to support them. That was the part that was selfish to me. Had it been me, after I got warm and dry I'd of gone back outside to be supportive.

Just my 2 cents about it.