BB Live Show Discussion

Anyone else a little disappointed we never got to see the huge blindside tonight?

Yes I am disappointed. This really screws Shane, if you ask me. The new dynamics of the game may change things but I think it is totally unfair to allow an HOH to go through a full week and nominate people, strategize on who to evict and then not have an eviction. Especially since Grodner and everyone else knew the coaches would enter the game. I bet if Shane would have left the noms the same, Joe or Ashley would have gotten evicted before the coaches twist was revealed.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess if a coach is targeted it would be Boogie or Janelle first but you never know with these lunatics.

You'd think so, but people have said Dan is a threat even as a coach. So now he's in the game he may get thrown under the bus because of all the crazy people in the house.

Anyone else a little disappointed we never got to see the huge blindside tonight?

I can't even express it--I didn't believe it would happen at first but I got suckered in-----even two minutes before the show they were saying Frank was acting cocky. I'm super pissed.

Hey, I down with that too! Possibly Janelle will wind up winning. Brit doing great. Wish Ian would fall...he too connected to Boogie right now.

Hey, I down with that too! Possibly Janelle will wind up winning. Brit doing great. Wish Ian would fall...he too connected to Boogie right now.

Exactly

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name