Joe, Week 4

CeCiMom

I love Joe. His DRs are hilarious. Loud yes...but hilarious. He is the ONLY one who is loyal to Janelle, and that is a huge plus with me. Wil and Ashley have infuriated me, because they are disloyal to someone (Janelle) who has been completely loyal to them. It's true that Joe wants the coaches out, but Janelle would have been the last on his list, if ever. He likes her, respects her history in the game and somewhere in his mind knows that she would never sell him out. I don't care what anyone says, he is a good guy, and I hope he wins the veto this week, and takes himself off the block.

Joe's pretty harmless because he's pretty clueless. Not one person in the house will even bother to tell him the blindside plan because he's such an unimportant non-entity. He'll vote with the house if he believes it will win him brownie points but no one really cares what he does.

There's no way Boog/Frank would target Joe over the more dangerous threats. But Br/S/D/D trust B/F over Jani, a loyal ally, so they believe B/F will target Joe. :blink: It's going to be hilarious when Boog cuts their throats. Kudos to B/F for successfully fooling those idiots. I'm astounded that they pulled it off.