Joe, Week 4

CeCiMom

too sucky to get evicted at this point

so more than likely safe for awhile :animated_bouncy:

The worst thing about tonight's show was he didn't get evicted lol not that he would have anyway .. but a girl can dream.

would be a perfect person to take to final 2

big mouth

spills all

suck at comps

easy win :animated_bouncy:

How the heck did this guy get on the show? he has not one strategic bone in his body. Not to mention his brain to mouth filter is missing. Boogie has not one care in the world and probably has no idea what Joes name even is. So telling him about the plan to ecivt frank does nothing but make no one want to work with him. also does he not remember it was HIM on the block by frank? The whole plan was to SAVE him? way to go Joe betray those who were going to save you! I need to not have started cause there are endless amounts of bad things I can say about his gameplay. oh and i know this point has been beat to death but joe in the DR the camera and the mic is right there. It hears noise at a normal volume I promise shhhh...

What a douchebag... rat out people who tried to save you? I feel pity for Wil now since he was so reluctant to evict Frank but had to b/c Joe was on his team... I mean there's gossiping and there are just things you just don't do... I really hope they all realize who Joe really is and decide to ignore him then evict whenever possible...

But ye... he'll be a good F2 since no one will probably like him for all his BS and rumors...

He wants wil out! He thinks wil betrayed him! And he wants to stir up contraversy to get heat off him! If he can get the sides going after each other than they will forget about him!

Joe was not first choice for BB contestant. Someone else cancelled at last minute and BB fell for Joe's BS.

Listen. Did you hear that? No. Neither me.

Big Brother is going to have to provide medical RX for DR staff to repair their mutilated eardrums from having to listen to that fool. I would hate to have seen third choice.

You are a fool, Joe.

Maybe Jenn was third choice. Ashley? Ian? Danielle? Boogie? Wil?

Joe the "Chef" is telling them about TVP http://en.wikipedia....getable_protein

He is saying how bad it is. He's an idiot. This is what vegetarians use in place of meat. Many people use it to stretch ground meat. I use it in chili and to stretch ground turkey meat when making things like meatballs, etc. There are no bad things in it!

Interesting. I have never heard of it. Thanks for that link, kissesinVA!

Interesting. I have never heard of it. Thanks for that link, kissesinVA!

We use it so we don't eat so much meat. I'm really particular about food now (I joke that I now know too much because I study/read about things for my work). But we've used TVP for years.

I hate to say I totally agree but, I do. (Can't stand Boogie though... so, that says a lot about how much a douche I think this guy is.)

I don't get it on Jokers he is ranked as #2 fav hg...hello? Don't get it

I don't know for sure but someone told me that Jokers is all Janelle fans and if Joe is the only one trying to protect Janie then that is why he is #2.

I like that here at Morty's we have free thinkers....