Ian, Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They keep talking about how mean Booger was to Ian during the comp. That he was yelling at Ian and making fun of Ian.

Ian in the comp has to sleep in a doghouse and be taken to the bathroom on the leash for 24 yours.

I think Ian is a sweet kid and he is socially a kid. I do worry about him and if he is stable enough for this game he knows and loves so well because he is so socially awkward. The constant rocking, pacing and walking in circles is not "normal" behavior. The fact he so loves the game and can rattle off info like every player from every year does not mean he has a clue how to play the game. I hope I am wrong but that is where I see him......clueless.

I'm not sure I would agree that giving away the trip and taking the doghouse punishment was the smartest thing to do.

Continually offering to take punishments is not going to get everyone to vote for you.

It seems he is always the coaches target for next week, especially if Boogie can pull off keeping Frank. I hope Ian at least makes Jury.

Last night they made sure Ian was in their alliance and solidified it. He will be safe for a while.

I hope you are correct Marty. I also hope Ian is just waiting to make a big move in the game and win HOH or POV when he needs it.

That was nice of Ian to take the doghouse and I think he is enjoying the attention. jenn would have hated it and she was so happy she got to keep the trip. mike had no right to be angry. he is probably envious because people like Ian are happier people and those who go only for material things without ever giving are not. Iam should still try to win the game of course but he was nice about the trip.

You are nice, Smassadi. I wish that Ian would quit with the volunteering. He has said something along lines of thinking doing-so will help him but I disagree with Ian. He has volunteered enough IMO.

Yes, he has been very nice but as far as helping him in the game no--I agree--people care about the 1/2 million more than slop. He has to wise up!

So poor Ian's alliance is really non-existent then, to everyone but Ian?

If Janelle does leave this week and then if I could have one BB wish, it would be that Ian would win the whole shebang. He looks adorable in that dog suit sitting in his doghouse. I didn't watch the feeds last night but I read that Boog was mean to Ian for taking the dog penalty and giving the trip to Jenn. Boog's such an a$$.

I agree. He is a doggie doormat now. I am beginning to wonder about Ian. He used to just make me uncomfortable. Now he makes me really uncomfortable. His hand shoots up before they even ask for volunteers. Hmmm.

Anybody want to volunteer to.....okay, Ian; you've got it, kiddo.........get shot out of a cannon naked over Chavez Ravine?

Ian is in an alliance with Dan, Danielle, Shane and Britney. He will vote out how the group agrees.

no he is the plus and he is totally fine with that! He knows he is not in the alliance but is fine to be a plus 1. What is wrong with this kid! Last night on the show, you can tell and he could tell that ashley wasnt interested in him! She totally dissed him last night! She didnt want him to sit by her and when shane came by to do weights she just stated how can u flirt with someone like shane shirtless standing by! And ashley looking at shane like eye candy and not caring about ian's feelings!