Danielle, Week 4 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

Where Shane is concerned, Danielle's school-girl crush makes me want to hurl. She seems to come off as sweet & innocent, but it's all an act. Watch her closely and you will see the evil biotch come to the surface. And as for lying, she's the first one since she came into the house lying about her occupation.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, first of all, the girl has no brains and nooooo guts, because this was not her idea, it is Boogies idea, and so she will have no glory either, cause her silly butt will get kicked to the curb at some point, it takes no guts to follow thru on someone elses idea when you are stupid enough not to see thru the idea and who is behind it, she is stoooopid, and Shane is gonna do her wrong too, the guy has no interest, and any girl who is asking everyone in the house how her and Shanes kiss looked, are you kidding me??? That is just shamfully ignorant, she seserves every thing she is gonna get before it is all over.

Lots of other house guests in the past have had good ideas suggested to them, and even if it was someone else's idea didn't follow through on it. While I do not like Danielle I do think for someone as insecure as she is, it did take some guts for her to do it. Especially knowing Janelle and how she is, and how things could quickly turn around, if Frank went out the door this week for whatever reason she is going to have Janie coming after her guns blazing. It is a risk. And she did take it.

Whether she gets credit for it in the end or not she is the one who had to pull the plug. Ultimately I think it was easy to convince her, because from the word go, Jani WAS Dani's target. She wanted to put up Frank and Jani, and it was Dan who convinced her originally to put up Wil instead. So I am not going to say "oh this was totally Dan's idea"..

I do think Danielle is weak, insecure, and pathetic in all her dealings with people in this house, but I am still at least giving her some credit. And depending on how long this group/alliance they have running manages to stay in power she may not be the one on the way out the door next after Janie..

I do think she will be useful to her team as long as she keeps winning and someone they dispose of once she isn't useful any more, but a lot of it depends on whom gets power.

I do think Danielle is weak, insecure, and pathetic in all her dealings with people in this house, but I am still at least giving her some credit. And depending on how long this group/alliance they have running manages to stay in power she may not be the one on the way out the door next after Janie..

After seeing that really nasty DR from last nights show, where her accent strangely slipped away, I no longer think she's weak. Insecure, pathetic and heading toward bat shit crazy....yes.

I have not had anyone rile me up the way she does, since Maggie, "the nurse",lololol

Oh my gosh! You hit the nail on the head!!!!!!!! I was trying to think of Maggie as a crazy comparison but I had forgotten about that twit... You are Exactly right!

The only reason we could remotely think of for the nurse vs teacher lie is being a "Maggie target by way of profession". Not sure if the HG's thought that out but it seems a lot of the viewers did.

Regarding her real life, again we can't judge what we don't know. She may be a super nurse and totally dedicated to moving up in the medical field. Obviously she has some problem (like Histronic Personality Disorder) which contributes to her lack of self esteem and constant need for attention. I do find it telling that her parents did not know she was going to apply/be on Big Brother. I can't recall the exactly comment but it was something to the effect that she would never hear the end of it or never be able to do it because they would constantly be on her case (maybe someone can bring up the quote).

As to Danielle's game play, no matter whose idea it was to backdoor Janelle and get her out or what the reason was behind it, Dani went ahead and executed the plan to use the POV and put Jani on the block. Whether or not it goes down as a greatest game move or backfires and goes down in BB history as "a Marcellas" game move, I have to give her kudos for having the guts to do something and make the big move because most of the HG's are all talk, they back-pedal and, like our cattle, follow the leaders (HG's/House) and move away from the dogs nipping their heels and in the direction the dogs (in this case production) want them to go.

On the social side of her game, it is very painful to watch her throw herself at Shane, who is clearly just playing her and trying to keep her on an even keel because he can't get a restraining order against her in the BB house. No matter how Dan and Brit have tried to gently break it to her, Dani refuses to wake up and smell the NoMance and the fact that Shane pretty much does not even want to be friends after the game.

The only reason we could remotely think of for the nurse vs teacher lie is being a "Maggie target by way of profession". Not sure if the HG's thought that out but it seems a lot of the viewers did.

Regarding her real life, again we can't judge what we don't know. She may be a super nurse and totally dedicated to moving up in the medical field. Obviously she has some problem (like Histronic Personality Disorder) which contributes to her lack of self esteem and constant need for attention. I do find it telling that her parents did not know she was going to apply/be on Big Brother. I can't recall the exactly comment but it was something to the effect that she would never hear the end of it or never be able to do it because they would constantly be on her case (maybe someone can bring up the quote).

As to Danielle's game play, no matter whose idea it was to backdoor Janelle and get her out or what the reason was behind it, Dani went ahead and executed the plan to use the POV and put Jani on the block. Whether or not it goes down as a greatest game move or backfires and goes down in BB history as "a Marcellas" game move, I have to give her kudos for having the guts to do something and make the big move because most of the HG's are all talk, they back-pedal and, like our cattle, follow the leaders (HG's/House) and move away from the dogs nipping their heels and in the direction the dogs (in this case production) want them to go.

On the social side of her game, it is very painful to watch her throw herself at Shane, who is clearly just playing her and trying to keep her on an even keel because he can't get a restraining order against her in the BB house. No matter how Dan and Brit have tried to gently break it to her, Dani refuses to wake up and smell the NoMance and the fact that Shane pretty much does not even want to be friends after the game.

Shane needs to run for the hills after the game. That girl is scary.

Dumbielle is just DUMB. That girl will probably turn out to be a crazy stalker when this show is over. Her jealousy over everyone that goes near Shane is scary at the least.

Ready for the southern gal to go home!!

Yep! ;)

This girl is a real freak job. I hope her fat a## goes home next week.. I would love to see her on the block--crazy would not describe her. Please evict this biatch.

I think the reason she lied about being a nurse is because she came on the show wanting a showmance and if you think about the general image of a nurse vs. a kindergarten teacher, she wanted the softer image. Now I do not mean to insult any teachers here but if you think about a kindergarten teacher you probably think of a sweet, soft spoken, patient young woman who loves little kids. The kind of girl who would would make a great wife.

IMO, Danielle is using BB as a series of try-outs for some kind of TV role....naturally she needs a love interest so she toys with Shane. Who knows this girl could become queen of Lifetime Movie Channel, one of my guilty pleasures....she does need a makeover and that hair is too long. Could be a distant relation of actress Ida Lupino....