Danielle, Week 4 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

Ugh I hate this girl. Janelle was sooo nice to her after the POV ceremony and the way Danielle is relaying it to Dan is total BS. She's making it sound like Janelle was bitchy, lol. Seriously, she has a right to be but she wasn't. Danielle is sooo fake. She kept telling Janelle she's always liked her, blahblahblah. And they talk about Janelle being a liar lol. I can't wait til this girl is out. I hope it's pre-jury so she can see all the crap Boogie's said about how much he hates her.

Even if it's not pre jury she will see. And when she see's Shane's DR's she wil probably go into hiding. Or the local mental ward.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This narcissistic twit needs to get out of the house... they are on OD LD right now & Dumbell, Brit & Ash are sitting on the big lounge & Ian * Jani are sitting on the hammock & Dumbell says "Listen to her just talking $h!t about me" Brit "Really? What is she saying" Dumbell "Just listen to her over there"... Ian and Jani and NOT saying a word about Dumbell... they are talking about women vs men and the order they leave in BB... she is such a self-absorbed nit-wit!!!!!

Don't ever cross Janelle or you are in deep doo doo :shutup:

The funny thing is in the house Danielle is getting a lot more respect from the other players for making the move to put Janelle up.

My two choices on the feeds are listening to Danille yap or watch Ashley pop a zit on Frank's back. I am finding this girl so annoying that I am choosing the zit popping

Very funny. Danielle is simply off her rocker. She has totally misconstrued her entire conversation with Janelle and turned it into something I cant even follow - and I watched the whole thing! Danielle is beyond comprehension. What is it with nurses on this show? Are they all really this hateful towards other women? Scary.....

Why does this idiot keep saying she was backdoored (as if she was such a huge threat and on everyone's radar)?? She's still in the game. If she were backdoored, she'd be gone.

Actually, back-doored is the move where you get nominated after you don't compete in the Veto comp.

Usually it results in eviction as part of the grand scheme but she was still technically back-doored since she was one of the HGs not playing for the Veto.

Lucky for her she just happened to be a pawn at the time but a back-doored pawn nonetheless.

Most people assume being back-doored is being nominated after Veto even when they did play in the comp but the not competing is the main part of it.

Wow, go away for a few days and my least favorite player seems to have done my favorite move ever... put Janelle on the block when she can't win Veto, since Veto was already played.

But from skimming the updates page, am not sure if Janelle is going to end up staying or going after this move played out. Hard to know what they are thinking.

As much as Janie leaving could hurt Dan's game, when you have a chance to get the Veto and HOH queen out of the house, you take it! The opportunity may never come again. I hope these newbies are wise enough to see this.

Her going home will likely prolong their stay in the house.

I just don't know if these house guests are smart enough to vote her out over Frank.

First I am a Janelle fan but this season, I think what happened is being a coach and needing to protect her four lackluster players. who just could not help themselves to save their lives. Got Jani into a ton of tight spots, which has made her look bad. Plus she won two coaches comps. So, when the coaches were released, she probably was the biggest target of the the coaches when they were released, Brit and Dan only had one player each and were hammered in the coaching round and Boogie has done just about nothing, besides look out for Frank, even more so then himself. Yeah so, I am not surprised Janelle will be going home this week, she has not played her game, well because it was not her game for the first three weeks.

However, moving to the thread topic. Danielle for me has replaced two season of an annoying Rachel Reily. Plus at least Rachel told you right to your face. This girl is so sneaky and behind you back, I would not trust her as far as you can throw her. Dan is such a little weasel to. Why not just be upfront with Janelle, so she doesnt have to be this huge fool looking for votes?

She is by far the biggest train-wreck on the inside we have ever seen, in the past 5-6 season. She has completely created a FORCEDMANCE! This poor dude Shane is looking for someone to rescue him, he gets trapped with her for hrs at night, and her insane chatter. Then Shane has created a monster, she is going to wonder where the hell is her ass ickng after her HOH is over. She has literally made up more lies in three days then I thought was humanly possible. Additionally, and not defending Janelle she really has not said anything behind this girls back. WHat is Dan-lusional coming up with this stuff? And now tonight says, she is so pissed because now, Jani is flirting with Shane just to get back at her. Playing bad-mitten is flirting?

Tonight, I mean takes the cake she has told the same story 6 times. Also putting the spin on it saying Janelle said she refused to work with Boogie during the coaches meeting. Jani said that she talked to Boogie a few days ago and they talked about working together, which is true. This girl wants attention so much and the thing is she is getting it. And with there only being 3 girls left will continue to get it. Ohh also there is a 7 person alliance. I never got the entire house alliances. I mean they last twoweeks. Is anyone else tired of the continued final six deals?

Back to the NEW Mrs Shane, what is the deal with the accent? She lays it on thick at times, then talks soft and seductive to Shane at times. Actually, she never has it often. The Dan/Danielle stuff is borderline creepy sorta of like a relaxed 50 shades of grey with being told every move to make. Also, Dan is like a nerdy kid who has been invited to sit at the cool kids table and can be ChillTown 2.0, that is all he cares about, because for the coaches losing a coach is bad news, and Dan made it happen. Bye Bye a winning coach.

Lastly, anyone get how easily this girl says she is willing to die for Dan, rit and Shane/ She met them a month ago. Is she in that much need just to have friends that tell her she is wonderful and looks good and is not fat? Also now she has started trashing Ashley saying she has tried to OD and takes too many Advil. And notices how she is trying to get close to Shane. Last night she was telling Brit to get Shane to come up to the HOH, because she has missed him all day.

Dal-lusionelle you have taken the BB14 award for most annoying/psychotic HG.

Wait until she is nom! All heck is gonna break loose! I hope she kicks boogie in the balls naw she just get wart juice on her! I know she is not a violent person and would never do this! I just freakin mad about the cowardice of backdooring her! Instead of playing her straight up! No street cred for u boogi on this! He was too afraid to go against her in a fair fight! He is a chicken with warts!

Yeah, the backdoor was cowardly but what is really, really cowardly is this elaborate blindside plan. They're all enjoying the cruelty of it a little too much. Why? Because they fear Jani? Hardly, imo, it's simply to be sadistic. How soon Frank and Boog forgot what was about to happen to them last week.

Ugh I hate this girl. Janelle was sooo nice to her after the POV ceremony and the way Danielle is relaying it to Dan is total BS. She's making it sound like Janelle was bitchy, lol. Seriously, she has a right to be but she wasn't. Danielle is sooo fake. She kept telling Janelle she's always liked her, blahblahblah. And they talk about Janelle being a liar lol. I can't wait til this girl is out. I hope it's pre-jury so she can see all the crap Boogie's said about how much he hates her.

Exactly! Janelle can't say one word this season without these two-faced liars twisting it, then they turn around and say that's how Janelle plays. Amazing.

I could not even listen to her on BBAD she twisted so many lies to Britney and acted like she told off Janielle and that they were fighting. I had to go back and watch it over to see if I am crazy and missed this and no I am not but she is. Her new form of attention is Janielle stories to everyone and that gets all eyes on her, so she will make up anything to keep it going. Can you imagine working with her. She probably gets everyone in trouble so that the bosses love just her. And I am so pissed that they all just won't tell Janielle the truth or just say I don't know. That is the part that makes me the maddest!

Danielle wears a peau de soie gown in a color best described as Entitlement. She will have to face the world outside that house and I don't expect that people are going to be so kind regarding her delusional self-focus.

Britney and Danielle and Big Brother bring out the worst in each other.

Listening to flashbacks and now Danielle telling Boogie about Janelle's visit to HOH a earlier. Truth was Danielle was a scared rabbit with Janie and very friendly.

Danielle made it sound like she stood up to Janie at every turn. :rolleyes:

If I were in the house with Janelle, I would backdoor her too. This is the same woman that Dr. Will tried over and over again to get out of the house and finally kept her because he couldn't get rid of her any other way. I realize there are a TON of Janelle fans but this is a good move for every person in the house, except maybe Ashley and Joe.

If I were in the house with Janelle, I would backdoor her too. This is the same woman that Dr. Will tried over and over again to get out of the house and finally kept her because he couldn't get rid of her any other way. I realize there are a TON of Janelle fans but this is a good move for every person in the house, except maybe Ashley and Joe.

Really? That's not how I remember Dr. Will's season. I saw him wanting to keep her around because he was attracted to her. Now THAT was a good showmance!