Danielle, Week 4 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something's wrong with that girl. :wacko: Why in the world would she keep it from her parents that she was coming on the show and then tell the very private tales of abuse and alcholism to the live-feeders? Her parents must be so proud. Listening to her and Brit go on and on yesterday about being sorority girls was sickening. They're both so popular, pretty and well-off so that makes them worthy of being part of society's elite. Uuuugh. If they're the best society has to offer down south, the south's in a world of sh!t. Danielle needs constant validation that she's something more than she is, which is nothing but a needy, whiney and pathetic girl who believes she's the center of everyone elses thoughts, envy and desire.

One thing I've learned from her tho!...an LPN is far more threatening than a kindergarten teacher for some unknown reason.

What??? Where did u find out about this? DONT MAKE ME FEEL SORRY FOR HER!

There are 100's of pages of Live Feed Discussion on different boards. They stay up all night discussing what went down the night before. I read it in the morning. Don't feel bad for Danielle. She is a sick little pup.

Something's wrong with that girl. :wacko: Why in the world would she keep it from her parents that she was coming on the show and then tell the very private tales of abuse and alcholism to the live-feeders? Her parents must be so proud. Listening to her and Brit go on and on yesterday about being sorority girls was sickening. They're both so popular, pretty and well-off so that makes them worthy of being part of society's elite. Uuuugh. If they're the best society has to offer down south, the south's in a world of sh!t. Danielle needs constant validation that she's something more than she is, which is nothing but a needy, whiney and pathetic girl who believes she's the center of everyone elses thoughts, envy and desire.

One thing I've learned from her tho!...an LPN is far more threatening than a kindergarten teacher for some unknown reason.

I love your posts!

I do hope Boogerman srabs her in the back next. I can say I hate this self-absorbed girl. She drives me crazy needing her ego boosted 24-7. Shane is just using her as she has power, next week she will be nothing to him - I am looking forward to that!!!

Guest Michelle

Very interesting alliance! I like Frank and Boogie but they are really are good competitors and need to be a target to be voted out! I hope Danielle wins it all! B)

There are 100's of pages of Live Feed Discussion on different boards. They stay up all night discussing what went down the night before. I read it in the morning. Don't feel bad for Danielle. She is a sick little pup.

What her home life is sick! Her dad is abusive! Wow where can i find that info! Going to google now!

Ps her family must be proud of her!

What her home life is sick! Her dad is abusive! Wow where can i find that info! Going to google now!

Ps her family must be proud of her!

They always cut the feeds when she starts talking about her parents, so we never hear much. Her parents must not have signed releases.

From what I have read she is an R.N. and working on her 3rd degree. I think she has said she has no real relationship with her family. If her Dad was an alcoholic that might explain why she needs to always have people tell her how (great job)

Danielle just told Janelle that she's never said a bad word about her. Lying b!tch.

Not one person in the house will tell Janelle the truth. She's very alone while thinking these deceitful ppl are her trustworthy friends because they look her in the eye and blatantly lie again and again.

Danielle just told Janelle that she's never said a bad word about her. Lying b!tch.

Not one person in the house will tell Janelle the truth. She's very alone while thinking these deceitful ppl are her trustworthy friends because they look her in the eye and blatantly lie again and again.

I'm thinking that Big Brother and politics have something in common. People can look at the exact same thing and have opposite evluaions. :mellow:

It's actually comical watching Janelle, Bitchney and Ashley sitting in the crane room not saying a word. They couldn't be screaming it and sending a louder signal that they are voting her out. Danielle sitting in the HOH talking to Dan....it's so apparent how jealous she is of Janelle. She's the type to want to be the last and only female in the house. Can not wait for her to see how much America can't stand her and her low self esteem ways.

It's actually comical watching Janelle, Bitchney and Ashley sitting in the crane room not saying a word. They couldn't be screaming it and sending a louder signal that they are voting her out. Danielle sitting in the HOH talking to Dan....it's so apparent how jealous she is of Janelle. She's the type to want to be the last and only female in the house. Can not wait for her to see how much America can't stand her and her low self esteem ways.

Yes i cant wait for her to feel america's wrath! See show u how much dan is not looking out for her or he would have told her about america's wrath on maggie and jen bb6! Cant wait for herher to readthe the feeds! she is toast! WITCH!

Yes i cant wait for her to feel america's wrath! See show u how much dan is not looking out for her or he would have told her about america's wrath on maggie and jen bb6! Cant wait for herher to readthe the feeds! she is toast! WITCH!

Someone's going to have to tell her the truth first. They're all master liars. In the past ten minutes, Danielle, Brit, Ash and Dan have all looked her in the eye and lied. She doesn't stand a chance because it's the plan to make her feel safe and then blindside her. That's called cowardice.

Someone's going to have to tell her the truth first. They're all master liars. In the past ten minutes, Danielle, Brit, Ash and Dan have all looked her in the eye and lied. She doesn't stand a chance because it's the plan to make her feel safe and then blindside her. That's called cowardice.

They are HUGE cowards.

Wait until she is nom! All heck is gonna break loose! I hope she kicks boogie in the balls naw she just get wart juice on her! I know she is not a violent person and would never do this! I just freakin mad about the cowardice of backdooring her! Instead of playing her straight up! No street cred for u boogi on this! He was too afraid to go against her in a fair fight! He is a chicken with warts!

Danielle just told Frank that she knew some people in the house better than some of her friends. How sad is that???? Her friends probably bailed after the 45632566455th time she asked them how she looked.

What can I say? I have hated Janelle's game play this season and I think she brought it upon herself. Yes, Danielle can be self-absorbed but at the same time... Janelle knew she was insecure and kept making snide comments towards her in front of her face because she never thought Danielle would win anything. Sorry but not upset at Janelle going. Karma is a b!tch.

Danielle just told Frank that she knew some people in the house better than some of her friends. How sad is that???? Her friends probably bailed after the 45632566455th time she asked them how she looked.

:lol: