Danielle, Week 4 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was setup perfectly and matched with the coach that could manipulate her the best.

The whole thing of having the four veteran players start as coaches gave them the advantage of not automatically becoming targets right away when they entered the game. It also allowed them to build a rapport with some players and gain trust.

Initially he was looking out for her best interests (which were also his). At the same time he built a solid friendship with her.

She needs to be able to have some time to herself to talk to other house guests without Dan or Britney sticking their two cents into the conversation. As long as they're hovering over her she doesn't have a chance to figure things out for herself which is exactly what they want.

If I were to hear her talking and couldn't see her I would think she was 15 years old. I mean what grown woman asks the questions she asks? Wish I had a dollar for everytime she has started a question with "How did I look when"? Seriously???

She annoys me so much!! Dan was spot on when he told Danielle to stop being personal about wanting Janelle out. She's jealous of Janelle and reminds me of one of the nerd herd from season 6. Yeah, Janelle is a threat competition-wise but leaving Boogie and Frank in this game...together? LOL like Dan said, Boogie is so good he got them to change the target from Frank to Janelle in just two hours. Frank and Boogie were downstairs plotting on when to turn on their six-person Avenger alliance less than 30 minutes after they left the HOH room. I get why people think they can't trust Janelle but Boogie is playing much more personally and he can't wait to stab these people in the back. And he's a better talker than Janelle.

I'm really hoping Dan is planning on turning the target back to Frank. If Janelle leaves I won't be as interested in watching, except to see the dummies (Danielle, Shane, Britney) wish they never would've trusted Boogie.

Danielle is a Nurse Practitioner, they are liason between doctors and patients. They are higher up the totem pole than RNs. And make well over $100 grand. She could study a few more years and become a Dr..

Unless I am mistaken at this time Danielle is an RN. She was telling Dan she wants to get her Master's and become a Nurse Pract. The way she was telling it to Dan they are on the same level as MD's. She expressed she would be a practitioner just able to skip medical school. As an RN myself I have worked with many NP's and PA's. Thank goodness they did not have the arrogant attitude of Miss High and Mighty. NP's have a scope of practice and limited medical knowledge as compared to MD's. Danielle would be the type of NP to avoid as all of us in the medical community must acknowledge our limitations or we become dangerous.

According to her bio Damielle is an LPN.........and I heard her tell Dan that "she WANTS to become a Nurse Practitioner because then she'll be like a DR., without having to go through all the hassle it takes to be a "real dr." but still be able to do all the stuff they do....I'm just glad I live far away from Alabama.

Just for the record: According to Danielle's resume of February 2012 (she was supposedly applying for a nursing job at another facility)

"As a Licensed Practical Nurse with almost 1 year work experience in rehabilitation, nursing home, and hospital settings, I feel

that I am well positioned to join your team and make a positive contribution. I am equally comfortable working independently as

well as collaboratively as part of a team. I am equally adept at maintaining excellent relationships with patients, family members,

and doctors. My qualifications include the following:

Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Alabama"

Danielle worked at a chain jewelry store and says that she is a "diamond expert." LOL Aren't we all.