Danielle, Week 4 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish one woman in this game could make a decision without a man telling them what to do. She should just hand Dan her hoh key.

It is making me crazy. She has all the right arguments but she keeps letting him push her back to keeping Boogie off the block. He uses that calm voice and those puppy eyes and she can't see that he is just as devious as the other coaches.

LOSER...........I don't blame Dan for fighting for what's best for him but she should have figured out that every decision up until now, Dan has told her he would just give her advice "she should play her OWN game"........now, he wants to keep Boogie in to protect himself and she's going against what she believes is best.........STOOPID.(IMHO-lol)

LOSER...........I don't blame Dan for fighting for what's best for him but she should have figured out that every decision up until now, Dan has told her he would just give her advice "she should play her OWN game"........now, he wants to keep Boogie in to protect himself and she's going against what she believes is best.........STOOPID.(IMHO-lol)

thought she was a "smart" girl...nope...once again newby cowed by a vet..repeat of last season..get the stars out of ur eyes Danielle!!! It is 500k!! they do not see the end prize these newbies...as the vets do...

What was the first thing Dan did within seconds of pushing the button, Danielle? He threw your dumb azz under the Boogie bus. Then he did the, sooo sorry, I was just so excited...(puppy eyes, sad face). Really?

exactly.......kind of funny she doesn't take any advice from her parents but blindly follows a guy she just met

What was the first thing Dan did within seconds of pushing the button, Danielle? He threw your dumb azz under the Boogie bus. Then he did the, sooo sorry, I was just so excited...(puppy eyes, sad face). Really?

He has a way of hypnotizing people...I kind of feel sorry for his wife. Now honey...you just think you want me to take out the garbage when you know that you really want to do it yourself.

He has a way of hypnotizing people...I kind of feel sorry for his wife. Now honey...you just think you want me to take out the garbage when you know that you really want to do it yourself.

Like a Jedi knight? Boogie is not the player you want to put on the block. Hopefully after awhile the wife became immune and now he can only use his mind tricks on students and dumb newbies (and Brit)

Well. at least she's not still so mesmerized by dumb ass Shane that she's letting him tell her what to do.

Of course I always admired Dan for one thing: he has more social game than most of those hg put together, and Big Brother basically is social chess. He'll probably win.

I hope Danielle can break Coach Dan's slave spell and think things out for herself. If he is telling her not to put coaches on the block, it is not to help her game. This first eviction is important. It will let the coaches know that the newbs aren't going to just hack each other up and clear the way for a coach win. If you have two newbs on the block and a newb HoH, coaches have four votes and newbs have five. Coaches just need one newb to hold control over the vote.

no the newbies are stupid! Dan, brit,shane and dani has alliance! I dont know if its true, becuz brit is also relaying info to jani! Dani is listening to dan who doesnt want boogie to go home yet! He tells dani he wants to send boogie home! Sounds suspious to me! Idk!

This is a whole new game and whoever dani puts up she better make it count! I dont understand why dan is not telling her that becuz who is left is going after her! I think she should have played it safe and then backdoored!

Danielle's insecurity drives me insane. She is asking what everyone thinks after noms, who's mad at her, etc? Last night she was asking Janelle how she looked in endurance - did she look fat up there? I mean, seriously, she's such a self-centered sourpuss. I just cannot stand her.

Danielle's insecurity drives me insane. She is asking what everyone thinks after noms, who's mad at her, etc? Last night she was asking Janelle how she looked in endurance - did she look fat up there? I mean, seriously, she's such a self-centered sourpuss. I just cannot stand her.

Earlier today, she was asking Brit how she looked when Shane kissed her after she won. Seriously?? She's so weird.

Janelle was telling her earlier that we fans had probably already made vids dedicated to her and Shane and that they've probably been dubbed "Shanelle." :lol:

ditto, cannot stand her, she is not smart , she is an idiot, I can't even stand to look at her