Danielle, Week 4 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you guys are tough (lol)........I would have let the HG who had just given me the HOH get a good night's sleep.......blame my guilt ridden Catholic upbringing, I guess :animated_rotfl:

LOL. Talk about tough.......I was informed on here this past week that "fair" has nothing to do with Big Brother. I learned my lesson, apparently, eh? :D

I could have sworn I heard Danielle tell Britney she was welcome to sleep up in HOH with her last night. But there was so much yaking last night I could be wrong.

Dani did tell Brit a couple of times that she could sleep up in the HOH room last night.

I don't blame her for not wanting anyone to sleep in HOH with me. But I'm the type that needs some alone time to decompress and think without someone in my ear. And that comp wasn't just physical, in was a mind f@&* too. And I know I wouldn't want anyone up there blathering on when I just would want to think and figure out what I want to do.

LOL. Talk about tough.......I was informed on here this past week that "fair" has nothing to do with Big Brother. I learned my lesson, apparently, eh? :D

:lol:

I wouldn't want anyone sleeping in my bed either. They wanna ride the sofa or sleep in the now defunct coaches room have at it.. but my bed, is my bed lol only one who ever gets to share my bed with me short of my man, is my cat lol I am not into the female slumber party thing.

Why do these HOH people get so upset that people don't come up to talk to them.Danielle keeps saying only Ian and Ashley have come talked to her. She is insulted. ^_^

I hope Danielle can break Coach Dan's slave spell and think things out for herself. If he is telling her not to put coaches on the block, it is not to help her game. This first eviction is important. It will let the coaches know that the newbs aren't going to just hack each other up and clear the way for a coach win. If you have two newbs on the block and a newb HoH, coaches have four votes and newbs have five. Coaches just need one newb to hold control over the vote.

Nope. They're saying if Boog's on the block with Frank, Boog will go home. They want Frank gone.

From what Dan & Danielle were just saying it sure sounded like it. That way one of them goes home for sure and they can't both be safe. It's also why Danielle just pulled in Wil to talk to him.

From what Dan & Danielle were just saying it sure sounded like it. That way one of them goes home for sure and they can't both be safe. It's also why Danielle just pulled in Wil to talk to him.

Yep, I retract my last statement. :) Seems they've changed their minds again.

Nope. They're saying if Boog's on the block with Frank, Boog will go home. They want Frank gone.

And who are the ones who are so adament about keeping Boogie? Brit and Dan. Dan doesn't want Janelle put up as a replacement. Dani and Shane should be wondering why they are so set on getting a newbie out.

And who are the ones who are so adament about keeping Boogie? Brit and Dan. Dan doesn't want Janelle put up as a replacement. Dani and Shane should be wondering why they are so set on getting a newbie out.

True. Dan's apparently doing a good job convincing Danielle thus far. lol. (Janelle and Brit need to back off or Danielle's going to figure out that she's being played by the coaches.) The coaches know they need other coaches in the jury house to get votes, unless two coaches make it to the end together, in which case newbies will have no choice but to vote for a coach...but that scenario's not very likely.