Danielle, Week 4 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't seem that straight to me for some reason ..

She just not his type! He said Karia was his type and maybe ashley! Danielle might would have has a shot if she wasnt so clingy! He cant go to the bathroom without her tagging along. He is trying to be nice! I think when Ashely makes her presence known to him that she is interest he may start hanging around Ash just to get Dani off his back! But he doesnt want to hurt her feelings.

I just mean .. the way he talks about women, and the way he dresses, and everything.. he just comes off as one of those guys who "straight" but you know, kinda .. not straight. He does have an obsession with wearing pink and styling his hair..

I don't get today's metro-sexual guys. As a woman I don't want a guy whose prettier than me, and more high maintenance than me lol I've known a few different guys in school who were into lots of girls, but somehow .. never really into them. Years later they came out .. and I was the only one not that surprised.

That's sort of how he seems to me. /shrug

Though I don't blame him for wanting to stay clear of Dani, girl is coo coo.

I really hope Boogie goes up! Janelle was right there--smiling, -hugging and screaming---wow

I just mean .. the way he talks about women, and the way he dresses, and everything.. he just comes off as one of those guys who "straight" but you know, kinda .. not straight. He does have an obsession with wearing pink and styling his hair..

I don't get today's metro-sexual guys. As a woman I don't want a guy whose prettier than me, and more high maintenance than me lol I've known a few different guys in school who were into lots of girls, but somehow .. never really into them. Years later they came out .. and I was the only one not that surprised.

That's sort of how he seems to me. /shrug

Metrosexuals make me sick--sicker than Boogie. YECH!

This one kind of surprised me. Didn't expect Danielle to pull it through like she mentioned she might. She just didn't seem like much of a competitor to me, and her head was obviously not in the game. Maybe Dan's pep talk with her worked. I have to say I'm kinda proud of her right now. I hope she puts up Boogie and Frank next to each other. That would be too funny.

Or maybe she could put up Boogie and Joe together. Joe's shrieking voice makes me want to smack him. I mean seriously, you're already wearing a microphone, dude. Must you scream at the top of your lungs like a 3 year-old every time you're in the DR?

Wow :animated_shocking: would have never believed it but got to give it to her, she really followed through and Dan did a good job of coaching & motivating her to hang on.

Poor Ian........he was out there struggling while MB & Frank were all warm inside plotting what they were going to do with Ian's HOH. Can't stand either of them.

Should be a pretty boring week with her as HOH I think. Boogie & Frank would be my guess for nominees.

I don't know if I can stand another week of her and Shane in the HOH with Britney probably there all the time too again.

Actually I think it will prove to be a pretty interesting week with Janelle up to her old mind games, Boogie up Dani's and Frank's ass, and Dan using his social charm and mind games to beat everyone at their own game. Plus it'll be kinda interesting to me to watch a crazy again as HOH - especially if Shane pretends that he really likes her now. He might have to have a restraining order after the show honestly. We missed out on Willie, but we still have Dani!