Shane, Week 4

CeCiMom

Dead man walking..... :giljotiini: Sorry Smassadi :huh:

Marty I came to this post to say the same thing! Dang you beat me to it!!! :lol: Dead man Walking!!!!

Now if Shane doesnt win, everyone this week is going to be throwing him under the bus to Frank! LOL! WOW!

He should have stuck to his original plan and getting out Joe because he would just have to wory about Ashely and Janelle oh and may be Wil. But now he better hope Dan, Brit and Danielle to win.

Shane is not very bright! He needs to make side deals because if someone from the other side gets up, the coaches are going to throw them under the bus for doing their dirty work! Notice brit and dans hands are clean! And janelles! Franks mad at dani and dan if the/2 goes up, then dan would be safe becuz he has the votes! Same with shane and brit! Dani and shane wont realize it until they are walking out the door! What should have gave dani a clue that the coaches are working together 1 she wanted to put up jani dan jani is not a threat she is going to stupe in her own lies we will get her later! ( um we are talking about jani! Lol) then she wants to nom boogie! Dan: He is nothing without frank! I want to be the one who sends frank out the door! Lol! DING DING DING! Where is that bell! He just talk her out of 2it major threats! Oh well, they will have to learn the hard way!

I quit liking Shane because he didn't just leave the noms alone. That was stupid, Shane. I also quit liking him because he could nip the Danielle crush in the bud but he doesn't - no matter how you see it; that is how I see it - I think that Shane knows exactly how to lead a dumbkopf like Danielle on without an actual commitment:

"Set me free, why don't cha babe

Get out my life, why don't cha babe

'Cause you don't really love me

You just keep me hangin' on"

I quit liking Shane because he didn't just leave the noms alone. That was stupid, Shane. I also quit liking him because he could nip the Danielle crush in the bud but he doesn't - no matter how you see it; that is how I see it - I think that Shane knows exactly how to lead a dumbkopf like Danielle on without an actual commitment:

"Set me free, why don't cha babe

Get out my life, why don't cha babe

'Cause you don't really love me

You just keep me hangin' on"

i agree totally! I use to like him too! But he is not that bright!

Marty I came to this post to say the same thing! Dang you beat me to it!!! :lol: Dead man Walking!!!!

Now if Shane doesnt win, everyone this week is going to be throwing him under the bus to Frank! LOL! WOW!

He should have stuck to his original plan and getting out Joe because he would just have to wory about Ashely and Janelle oh and may be Wil. But now he better hope Dan, Brit and Danielle to win.

:D :D No more neon pink shirts soon! :D :D

Wait--that's generous calling it a shirt when it's really a girls tank top!

Edited by smassadi

Shane is not very bright! He needs to make side deals because if someone from the other side gets up, the coaches are going to throw them under the bus for doing their dirty work! Notice brit and dans hands are clean! And janelles! Franks mad at dani and dan if the/2 goes up, then dan would be safe becuz he has the votes! Same with shane and brit! Dani and shane wont realize it until they are walking out the door! What should have gave dani a clue that the coaches are working together 1 she wanted to put up jani dan jani is not a threat she is going to stupe in her own lies we will get her later! ( um we are talking about jani! Lol) then she wants to nom boogie! Dan: He is nothing without frank! I want to be the one who sends frank out the door! Lol! DING DING DING! Where is that bell! He just talk her out of 2it major threats! Oh well, they will have to learn the hard way!

I couldn't agree more. Dani needs to make her own decisions in this game and get out from under the cloud of Dan. He sets in just like a fog.

I can't stand listening to him talk. He's almost worse than listening to Danielle's constant pleas for attention/compliments. Listen to his conversations and how easily he gets confused. When someone is talking he agrees with everything they say. If they change their mind he agrees with that, too. He's such a tool.

I don't think that Shane really listens. Only partially. Meanwhile, his mind is racing ahead and pondering whether or not those madras shorts and the pink polo are clean enough to wear for the afternoon and whether gold or silver sets-off his current tan best.

In my opinion, Shane needs to whisper to Danielle that he is gay - whether he is or not - and tell her that he wants them to live together in Hollywood after Big Brother. It won't stop her adoration but will at least take it to another level and besides, they are perfect together.

Shane and Danielle are peas in a self-absorbed pod.

OMG, Slim..........that is the BEST post in a long while.....for some reason my emotions won't attach but it took awhile for me to stop laughing long enough to respond......

just to clarify, the emotion icons wouldn't work but I was LMAO.....

I can't stand listening to him talk. He's almost worse than listening to Danielle's constant pleas for attention/compliments. Listen to his conversations and how easily he gets confused. When someone is talking he agrees with everything they say. If they change their mind he agrees with that, too. He's such a tool.

I agree. I can't stand Shane or Danielle either one. Yuck. I said early on that Shane's a total airhead and he just keeps on proving it. He's everyone's agreeable "yes man," always kissing butt no matter what they say. He has no opinion unless others give him one. He's too dumb to know what he's doing.

Shane's the little cartoon dog, Chester, and ANYONE else in the house is Spike. lol.

[media=]

If they choose to get rid of Janelle, who they're constantly accusing of telling lies and being two-faced (while Brit's the biggest two-faced liar in the house), I'll be rooting for Boog and Frank to quickly turn on their new power alliance and decimate them all. I've felt badly for Frank/Boog because of the whole dirty blindside thing but Dan/Dani/Brit/Shane are bunch of idiots if they trust Boog/Frank and they'll deserve it when they get their throats cut. Did they not watch all-stars? Boog may well win it again. Uuuugh. If he and Frank can pull this off tho, they'll deserve kudos.

If Dan's not in agreement with this plan, he needs to tell the rest of the house what's up before this power alliance wipes them all out. They're stupid if they don't split up Boog/Frank while they have the chance.

ITA........I thought splitting F/B was the only way anyone else had a chance to win but I guess Dan has a bigger, better idea because he's working 24/7 to nix it. they would have been on the block together, F/MB......Dan made sure that didn't happen......Dan was so sure he could convince MB that getting Frank out and "rolling with him" would work....but, that didn't happen.....now he's willing to keep Frank in the game to appease MB.......he REALLY thinks that's his only chance of winning? To sit next to MB and he's willing to do anything to drag him to the end???? Sounds silly to me but it's just my opinion (lol)

I know. I don't fully understand Dan's reasoning for wanting to go with Boog to the end. The only thing I can figure is it's because they're both past winners and Dan thinks he can get Boog to do all the dirty work. Boog would be hated and Dan would be loved. But Dan knows that Frank/Boog needs to be split up. Since that's apparently not going to happen, Dan's got to change his strategy. He knows it will be very difficult to beat a newbie at the end because the newbs will control the JH votes.

I think Shane is weird looking. It looks like he had a hair transplant on his forehead. I want Shane Brittney and Danielle gone. I don't like to talk bad about people but I just can't listen to Brittney talk through her nose any more. I can't stand the way Shane is following Dani around like he is madly in love with her. Before she showed that she could win comps he was constantly pushing her away. I can't believe she accepts his affections now. I would be pushing him away to show him how it felt.