Britney, Week 4

CeCiMom

I disagree about that one, if it benefited Janelle she would have had her back but if it came down to it she would have turned on Brittany in a second. I am not saying that this is a bad thing but she would have and that's a fact. Janelle this year has gone with whomever has been in power and according to Danielle Donato she has been a floater. LOL I would love for Donato to tell this one to Janelle. In the end you need to do what is best for you if you want to win this game.

According to Danielle Donato Janelle has been a floater...did I read that right? That whining bitch that laid around in bed 3/4 of the time she was in the Big Brother house?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Danielle Donato Janelle has been a floater...did I read that right? That whining bitch that laid around in bed 3/4 of the time she was in the Big Brother house?

:lol: You got that right.

NOT STUPID!!! Just hopeful, like the rest of us who love the show! keep watching! Even if Janelle doesn't pull it off only one can win, that means we can enjoy all the rest of the jerks evictions!!! YAY!! :D

Thanks Smassadi!

I'll probably keep watching with MEGA HOPE that Janelle pops out of Pandora's box next week. I wish I could care about the other jerks but I just dont. They bore me to tears.

Danille Donato said last year that Rachel was a floater because she went with whomever was in power that's what I meant. So according to what she defines a floater as then Janelle this year would be considered a floater. Janelle was playing to the people that had the power. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this in my opinion. I think its sad that no one is going to vote for her to stay but I think she just got outplayed by Boogie. There are 2 days left and if she can convince Shane that Frank is not going to honor their alliance then she may stand a good chance of staying.

Danille Donato said last year that Rachel was a floater because she went with whomever was in power that's what I meant. So according to what she defines a floater as then Janelle this year would be considered a floater. Janelle was playing to the people that had the power. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this in my opinion. I think its sad that no one is going to vote for her to stay but I think she just got outplayed by Boogie. There are 2 days left and if she can convince Shane that Frank is not going to honor their alliance then she may stand a good chance of staying.

There is nothing wrong with it .. Jun song and Allison were pro at floating in Season 4 .. and I prefer that type of big brother to be honest. A lot of people liked season 6 because there were clear sides, nerd herd vs janie and co but I don't like that house divided stuff, yes it makes for interesting fights, but I think it makes for terrible/boring game play.

That being said, I do not find Janie likeable this season, she is just mike boogie in different clothing. Her ego too is out of control this season, she's just prettier to look at, so people like her more -- that and Boogie is sort of a creep. But in my eyes they're pretty much the same this season ..

But since this is a britney thread and I came to talk about britney ..

I came to confess I don't know how I feel about brit. Brit is pretty and often seems like she has people's numbers, but then she turns around and acts in a way against what she has already said she knows. So it's hard for me to get a read on her, and she plays so emotional she's a loose cannon.

Still, it looks like her and Shane are managing to form an alliance so things are more promising for her than they were a week ago. We'll see what happens, lots of game left to play.

This girl drives me nuts. She is a human telephone going from one person to another... Oh I just want you to know what ... this person said or this person. Her game is to always try to put a target on someone else. She has been putting the target on Janelle for weeks.

I do think it is time for Janie to go home though....

While I like Dan and support him for a 2nd win, I hate that he is aligned with Britney. I didn't like Britney before... don't like her now.

Dan doesn't like Bratney. I think she is the only one he has wrinkled his nose at and hinted he personally didn't like.

Well he may be working with her for now, but as he always says they are all just human chess pieces to him. Britney is just another piece for him to move around in the game.

Definitely--she will be discarded without a second thought. Again. Stupid Brittney.

This girl drives me nuts. She is a human telephone going from one person to another... Oh I just want you to know what ... this person said or this person. Her game is to always try to put a target on someone else. She has been putting the target on Janelle for weeks.

I do think it is time for Janie to go home though....

Putting a target on someone doesn't bother me, what bothers me is the constant degrading and straight up lies. I mean, I know lying is part of the game but she's already out the door...enough! Britchney and Monet did the same in her season, just sit around and pick at her face or split ends and talk bad about other girls in house.

I can't wait until Britney is out of the house and has to face Janielle at some event. How is she going to cover up all her hateful crap she said about her that wasn't game talk.

She'll lie and say she never said it. And when Janelle says "but I saw it on tape", Britney will say that Dan or Boogie made her say it. She'll never take full responsibility for her actions. She's an expert at pointing the finger at someone else. I cant stand her!

She'll lie and say she never said it. And when Janelle says "but I saw it on tape", Britney will say that Dan or Boogie made her say it. She'll never take full responsibility for her actions. She's an expert at pointing the finger at someone else. I cant stand her!

Well she spent a lot of time apologizing for bashing Rachel and now she goes and blows the whole thing again??!!!

If anyone forgave her the last time they won't bother to believe her now!

So what makes Brittany any different than anyone else in that house?????NOTHING sorry she is no different than Janelle! I watch the feeds too and from what I see there are several people in the big brother house that bash other people constantly! Who cares its a game I doubt anyone is really going to be heartbroken about people talking crap in that house. Oh I take it back maybe Danielle will. Janelle will go home to her life and so will Brittany and neither one will give a damn that they were talking crap or being talked about.

A lot of the people who talk the most crap about each other in the house end up friends afterwards.. shrugs.

Britney is annoying a lot this season and has done some stuff that I don't approve of .. but for the moment she's comedic relief for me. When she stops being funny to me I'll want her to go unless she magically starts having some good game moves.

Women don't come meaner or more insecure than Britney and Danielle. I hope Joe's wife and kids are on hand at the wrap party to give her a few choices words, and then smack her across the face. It's one thing to go after Joe for something he does in the game, but to sit among "friends", and make fun of this man's relationship with his kids, and his wife's decision to let "that kind of man" near her daughter is on a totally different and unacceptable level.

It's hard to like anyone this season... Britney is no exception.

Women don't come meaner or more insecure than Britney and Danielle. I hope Joe's wife and kids are on hand at the wrap party to give her a few choices words, and then smack her across the face. It's one thing to go after Joe for something he does in the game, but to sit among "friends", and make fun of this man's relationship with his kids, and his wife's decision to let "that kind of man" near her daughter is on a totally different and unacceptable level.

Agreed. Those 2 girls are a couple of pieces of..... work. :) I have to imagine, based on Joe's stories, that he's a pretty decent father and husband and his family is probably very proud of him.

Agreed. Those 2 girls are a couple of pieces of..... work. :) I have to imagine, based on Joe's stories, that he's a pretty decent father and husband and his family is probably very proud of him.

I agree. Joe is okay with me. And frankly, Britney is probably jealous that Joe has a family to brag about.

I don't wish bad things on bad people but Brittney is an exception. I wish every bad thing she has ever said about another human being will com back on her and hurt her to the core. Any one that says the hateful things that come out of her mouth and the lies she tells while looking someone in the eye has a rotten heart. She hasn't gotten hit by Karma yet but I bet future contestants of big brother will have some pretty rotten things to say about her. Hopefully she'll get a little back this season from the girls that she bashes Janelle to.If Janelle forgives her for the unnecessary lies and degrading things she has said about her she deserves saint hood in my eyes. I had to get this out today because I'm done with BB after tonights show. I'm being stupid wishing Janelle would leave, but come back in as a coach and get to pick any 2players to send home and she could send Boogie and Dan or Boogie and Brit. Out the door. I know it's not happening, but wouldn't it be fun to see the look on everyone's face when THAT twist was announced.?Joe would be the only happy player. Who knows taking a break from Big Brother for the first time in 14 seasons might break my habit and I'll never watch again.

Again, don't love or hate Brittney because it's just not worth the emotion.

I do have to say that if Brittney is still voting out Janelle tonight, her performance on After Dark last night when she was chatting it up with Janelle and assuring her she was safe earns her the GOLDEN GRODNER award for acting!