Britney, Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dissing people is as natural as breathing to Britney. She needs to be confronted about it. You know, when you sit with someone and they go on and on and on about people as a matter of course and you say nothing.....................

Janelle disses specifically. For gain.

That's just how I see it.

Dissing people is as natural as breathing to Britney. She needs to be confronted about it. You know, when you sit with someone and they go on and on and on about people as a matter of course and you say nothing.....................

Janelle disses specifically. For gain.

That's just how I see it.

Britney never stops talking and 90% of that is making fun of people or spreading information. I never do hear then call her on that to talk about it. She drives me crazy.

This afternoon after Boogie left the HOH making his pitch, Janelle walks in the door and Britney immediately starts spilling the whole conversation they just had with Boogie. Ummm, hello? THIS IS NOT YOUR HOH BRITNEY. I swear if I had been in Danielle's place I would have insisted to talk to Britney alone then read her the riot act. Maybe Danielle didn't want Janelle knowing what just happened. Who the h*ll does Britney think she is?

Ugh. I can't stand this girl. I look forward to her eviction almost as much as I do Boogie! :angry:

but Janelle is quite good at duplicity for sure...that is her game

its gonna get out that they were once thinking about backdooring her and i cant wait! Boogie might tell her himself when frank leaves! Bb6 jani will return! Dani, shane and brit dont know, but they are about too! I think brit is the only one out that group who saw that season!

I have never said this, in the 14 seasons I have never missed. If Jani goes I will stop watching. Not because I will be mad that she is gone, but because I can't stand any of the other house guests. Ian and Ashley are ok but not worth watching so many hours that I watch. For some reason I can't like any of them. Every season I always like at least 3 or 4 of them, but I really can't stand them this year. If they keep picking people like this I don't see the show lasting much longer. The Shane and Dani showmance makes me sick. First what does she see in Shane? He is ugly and treated her like crap until she had the power.

I agree. The only hope left for entertainment now is Boog cutting all their throats because they were stupid enough to put him in that position. There's not one newbie in the house I like with the exception of pitiful Ian and he doesn't seem to have a clue what's going on. It would be hilarious if he won tho. My feed watching time will be greatly reduced. Why bother to invest the time on people you don't even like?

Danielle's jealousy of Janelle is eating her up. She's green with envy, with good reason, imo. Danielle's weird face on her best day wouldn't make a pimple on Janelle's butt. Janelle trusts and likes pathetic Danielle (because they all go to such extremes to lie to Jani) and Dani getting rid of an ally to save Boog's sidekick will gain her nothing but a one-way ticket out the door via Boog. I can't believe they're actually trusting him. How stupid can they be? Pretty stupid, apparently.

I fell asleep last night thinking Janelle was safe so I didn't watch the feeds. I read this morning that Brit was crying about lying to Janelle and she feels bad. I'll have to FB to that performance, which was undoubtedly to save face with the feeders a little bit. She's not that mean girl anymore. Yeah, right, Bitchney. We've been watching you for a month. You're a leopard that doesn't change her spots.

Morty's is way more entertaining than BB14 and if Morty's didn't exist; neither would the show for me. I've "known" some of you for several years now and I like the comforting continuity that this forum brings. Some of you I would likely enjoy knowing in person.

Would I seek to know any of the houseguests in real life? Not really; except for Jordan. For me, Jordan played BB the way that it can be played.

What I dislike most about Big Brother is seeing (over and over, year after year) houseguests being duped by persons they shouldn't trust at all and duping those persons in which they should place their trust. Many lose the win because of it. You would think that people would learn from observation but in this case; they clearly do not.

All that, and it is evident to me that Big Brother production has a heavy hand in charting the outcome of each season. I am careful not to become too involved.

I agree. The only hope left for entertainment now is Boog cutting all their throats because they were stupid enough to put him in that position. There's not one newbie in the house I like with the exception of pitiful Ian and he doesn't seem to have a clue what's going on. It would be hilarious if he won tho. My feed watching time will be greatly reduced. Why bother to invest the time on people you don't even like?

Danielle's jealousy of Janelle is eating her up. She's green with envy, with good reason, imo. Danielle's weird face on her best day wouldn't make a pimple on Janelle's butt. Janelle trusts and likes pathetic Danielle (because they all go to such extremes to lie to Jani) and Dani getting rid of an ally to save Boog's sidekick will gain her nothing but a one-way ticket out the door via Boog. I can't believe they're actually trusting him. How stupid can they be? Pretty stupid, apparently.

I fell asleep last night thinking Janelle was safe so I didn't watch the feeds. I read this morning that Brit was crying about lying to Janelle and she feels bad. I'll have to FB to that performance, which was undoubtedly to save face with the feeders a little bit. She's not that mean girl anymore. Yeah, right, Bitchney. We've been watching you for a month. You're a leopard that doesn't change her spots.

I turned off the feeds last night when Dan shook hands with Boogie and said it was a done deal. I cant believe Dan is this stupid - the others, I believe. If Janelle leaves at the hands of Dan there is no one for me to root for. I refuse to root for Boogie because as Boogie says - the rest of them are idiots.

I turned off the feeds last night when Dan shook hands with Boogie and said it was a done deal. I cant believe Dan is this stupid - the others, I believe. If Janelle leaves at the hands of Dan there is no one for me to root for. I refuse to root for Boogie because as Boogie says - the rest of them are idiots.

I wrote that wrong. I meant - I refuse to root for Boogie AND I refuse to root for the other idiots!

I hope Boogie is HOH and he opens Pandoras box and it is Janelle back in the game!!! He would sh## his pants. Would be priceless.

Agree. The whole thing is really laughable.

Let's get rid of Janelle! It will weaken the already weak players! Weakening Boogie is out of the question because we can trust Boogie and Frank to not put ANY of us up!

What's wrong with Dan??

I like Brittany. I think that she is actually playing big brother this year. Janelle has talked crap about Brittany all along and she knew when Shane won the HOH she had to make up with her. Do I think Brittany feels bad about the situation yes. Brittany as well as Shane both said they were 50/50 about believing Boogie. I know alot of people love Janelle but she is far from innocent in the big brother house and she is fake to people. Wil is on to her and Ashley has stated many times that she did not want to play the game the way that Janelle plays. I am not saying that the way Janelle plays the game is wrong but please don't act like Janelle is an angel in this game she is far from it. Now having said that Brittnay is no angel either but for some reason this year I like her and I think its because she is actually playing the game and not acting so stupid!

Agree. The whole thing is really laughable.

Let's get rid of Janelle! It will weaken the already weak players! Weakening Boogie is out of the question because we can trust Boogie and Frank to not put ANY of us up!

What's wrong with Dan??

A lot! brittney too! One emotional, one cold. I like neither.

I cant stand any of these people. Ha - and I thought it was going to be a good season when it started! Shows you how stupid I am.

Why in the world would the producers of this show go to such trouble to bring Janelle - America's Favorite Player - back to BB and then allow her to have this kind of demise? Makes little sense to me. No chance at Veto. No chance to defend herself. Ugh - I need to get back to my life. This show is depressing me. :(

I like Brittany. I think that she is actually playing big brother this year. Janelle has talked crap about Brittany all along and she knew when Shane won the HOH she had to make up with her. Do I think Brittany feels bad about the situation yes. Brittany as well as Shane both said they were 50/50 about believing Boogie. I know alot of people love Janelle but she is far from innocent in the big brother house and she is fake to people. Wil is on to her and Ashley has stated many times that she did not want to play the game the way that Janelle plays. I am not saying that the way Janelle plays the game is wrong but please don't act like Janelle is an angel in this game she is far from it. Now having said that Brittnay is no angel either but for some reason this year I like her and I think its because she is actually playing the game and not acting so stupid!

Yeah...and Britney has NEVER talked crap about Janelle, Hell.....Britney has never talked crap about anyone.

Yeah...and Britney has NEVER talked crap about Janelle, Hell.....Britney has never talked crap about anyone.

I never said Brittany never talked crap about people. I said Brittany was no angel either but that I liked her anyway. I was a big Janelle fan but this year not so much. Its all part of the game but some people think Janelle has not lied or talked bad about people or has been fake. They all have, its part of the game. I prefer the Janelle who would tell people to their face what she thought of them instead of how she has played this year.

Janelle had her back! Now bitterbrit doesnt have anyone except shane who will be gone soon because boogi frank and dan are targeting him!

That will be even better...if Boogie or Frank get HOH and send Shane home. Danielle will DOR.....LMFAO!!!!

Janelle had her back! Now bitterbrit doesnt have anyone except shane who will be gone soon because boogi frank and dan are targeting him!

I disagree about that one, if it benefited Janelle she would have had her back but if it came down to it she would have turned on Brittany in a second. I am not saying that this is a bad thing but she would have and that's a fact. Janelle this year has gone with whomever has been in power and according to Danielle Donato she has been a floater. LOL I would love for Donato to tell this one to Janelle. In the end you need to do what is best for you if you want to win this game.

I cant stand any of these people. Ha - and I thought it was going to be a good season when it started! Shows you how stupid I am.

Why in the world would the producers of this show go to such trouble to bring Janelle - America's Favorite Player - back to BB and then allow her to have this kind of demise? Makes little sense to me. No chance at Veto. No chance to defend herself. Ugh - I need to get back to my life. This show is depressing me. :(

NOT STUPID!!! Just hopeful, like the rest of us who love the show! keep watching! Even if Janelle doesn't pull it off only one can win, that means we can enjoy all the rest of the jerks evictions!!! YAY!! :D