Britney, Week 4

CeCiMom

I'm always reminded why she was called Bitchney in her first season. I don't know how she continually seems to get by with her lies. I was glad Boog/Frank called her out yesterday and didn't let her slide by at all. She's way too two-faced and paranoid for my liking. I can't wait to see her evicted, after the coaches are guaranteed in the jury house (Jani or Dan might need her vote :D ). I'd prefer to see her go before Boogie, hopefully by a guy alliance that dupes her majesty again. She learned little from her first season apparently.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was really throwing Dan under the bus last night. There is so much lying going around how can you keep track. I wish they would all just pick sides.

yeah! And her hands are all clean! I hope janelle gets her!

I would really like to see Britney evicted soon. I hope they don't allow her to stay in that house for the entire season. It's not so much that I dislike her, it's just that she is so two-faced and whiny and yet first in line to laud herself for being wonderful. I was not happy to see her. Once was enough. Britney is a bitch, kids.

I would really like to see Britney evicted soon. I hope they don't allow her to stay in that house for the entire season. It's not so much that I dislike her, it's just that she is so two-faced and whiny and yet first in line to laud herself for being wonderful. I was not happy to see her. Once was enough. Britney is a bitch, kids.

100% agree.

She never shuts up. She goes downstairs and comes back to Danielle and Dan and reports all these lies and conversations. I have noticed that she mostly throws Janelle under the bus.

She never shuts up. She goes downstairs and comes back to Danielle and Dan and reports all these lies and conversations. I have noticed that she mostly throws Janelle under the bus.

Yes she is so two-faced..I do not get how she became a "coach" when in her season she was blind-sided by "the Brigade"...she does not win any comps..she is so negative....I know Jani was also blindsided in "All-Stars" by Chilltown Redux...but Jani wins comps and her downfall in all-stars was her infatuation/showmance with Dr Will ..Brit pretends to be friends with Janelle but indeed does crush her under the bus...she needs to go soon

If any of the coaches had to win Big Brother (and I suspect one will) I would rather it be Brittany because it will show how utterly ridiculous this idea (1. coaches 2. coaches entering the game) is and maybe Alison will be forced to do something creative with the show next year.

Brittney is just one of the many people I can't tolerate this season.

Britney is a walking telephone - he said this and she said this and a person can't have a conversation where Britney does not grill them and say what did he/she say? Where is so and so? I would get so pissed if I got grilled every time I talked to someone.

If Janelle gets backdoored I hope this biatch goes next followed by" Miss Look at me all the time while you tell me how great I am".

I cannot stand these two women. I would rather have no friends than these two. Of course AG's Frank stays safe yet again. Go ahead and give him the 1/2 miilion and end the season now.

I hope Dan turns it around so that Janielle doesn't go and then Janielle wins HOH and finds out what Brit was trying to do. Oh, that would be fun to watch. Britney would hide in the back room behind a big strong guy to protect her. Then she would pick her face and lip because she was falling apart. You get back what you put out there and she sprews poison all the time!

I hope Dan turns it around so that Janielle doesn't go and then Janielle wins HOH and finds out what Brit was trying to do. Oh, that would be fun to watch. Britney would hide in the back room behind a big strong guy to protect her. Then she would pick her face and lip because she was falling apart. You get back what you put out there and she sprews poison all the time!

Amen. I'd love to see Britney get her just dues. She goes to such extremes to be a pure b!tch.

Britney and Janelle best friends today. They have been doing exercising and now they are scheming. They are talking about who they put up and bla bla bla. How can Britney talk to nasty about Janelle and then hang out with her like they are best friends.

I don't know how these people do it.

Britney and Janelle best friends today. They have been doing exercising and now they are scheming. They are talking about who they put up and bla bla bla. How can Britney talk to nasty about Janelle and then hang out with her like they are best friends.

LOL. Neither me. They are both really good at it, too.

Britney out of the blue starts talking about the color of her pubic hair. If anyone cares she thought she was a freak because she didn't have black pubic hair and the was so embarrassed. She has blonde pubes. :blink:

Just in case anyone wanted to know...... :lol:

Funny. I never dwelled on it for sure but when I saw Brittney in the blue sequined shorts dancing with Janelle laughing with her, Janelle helping her move, I thought " I could never, never do that" Stabbing someone in the back at night and giggling with them the next day? How sick is that? No, I'm not cut out for it. Not even for a million.

Funny. I never dwelled on it for sure but when I saw Brittney in the blue sequined shorts dancing with Janelle laughing with her, Janelle helping her move, I thought " I could never, never do that" Stabbing someone in the back at night and giggling with them the next day? How sick is that? No, I'm not cut out for it. Not even for a million.

OK I have to say maybe Britt has a little heart. After being with Janelle all day she is having second thoughts. However this was also reported by LFD " Dan and Brit say that the DR has been all over them about this. what a shock" So the DR has been harassing them, but I would like to think Brittney has the feelings of a human being too.